X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulging penis after Jelqing

Hello guys.
    Am new to Jelking and i just started some 2 weeks back
    But i noticed that the next day after my jelking sessions, i usually have like a bulge by the side of my penis. The bulge is as if a vein is enlarged.makes my penis look kinda disformed. Although after a day away from jelqing this bulge usually goes away. Just want to know if this is natural and maybe im doing something wrong.Thanks

G'day oko

It sounds like you might be experiencing a donut effect ... a build up of fluid, generally a little down from the glans. There's some information on the site about this, but I just can't find it since the site upgrade. Perhaps someone else can post a link for you

Anyways, if that's what it is then it is not a huge problem and it will usually dissipate by itself after a few hours or a day ... as you are finding. A warm bath or compress can help with that.

But ...

It might suggest that you are going a little too hard, too early. What is your routine? How many jelqs do you do in a session and how much pressure are you using? What is your erection level?

If your penis isn't conditioned to pe it might be a good idea to take a day or two off, and then start again with a less intense routine and gradually build back up over a few weeks.

Cheers

Comment

Good post stumpy.

Oko, to add to stumpy's excellent advice, are you doing full strokes in your jelq?

Comment

Mine bulges just after my jelqing and stays plump all day. Its a good sign ,keep it up.A plump flaccid after jelqing just means you had a good session.

On a side note , I seriously doubt you can jelq a donut.
        Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
        8" bpel
        5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
        8 3/4 bpel !!!
        5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
        10 bpel
        7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

g4h, my penis becomes plump and heavy while I'm jelqing and last for sometime after that, but not all day.
          Any advice on how to keep it plump all day long?
          Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-remake-4.html
          Starting BPEL - 6.00 After 3 weeks BPEL - 6.75

Comment

I have changed my routine lately and nowadays I am giving my dick hell. And it stays plump the whole next day. Yesterday I did quite a long session and still today my dick feels really plump.

I have always thought that this just means I am growing my dick!

Comment

Originally posted by Stumpy View Post
              G'day oko

It sounds like you might be experiencing a donut effect ... a build up of fluid, generally a little down from the glans. There's some information on the site about this, but I just can't find it since the site upgrade. Perhaps someone else can post a link for you

Anyways, if that's what it is then it is not a huge problem and it will usually dissipate by itself after a few hours or a day ... as you are finding. A warm bath or compress can help with that.

But ...

It might suggest that you are going a little too hard, too early. What is your routine? How many jelqs do you do in a session and how much pressure are you using? What is your erection level?

If your penis isn't conditioned to pe it might be a good idea to take a day or two off, and then start again with a less intense routine and gradually build back up over a few weeks.

Cheers

thanks
              Hopefully like u said, stumpy it is not a huge problem

My routine is as follows:
              1: Warm up for 5-8 mins
              2: Stretch Downwards, left, right and straight up, counting 30 seconds for each strech
              3: Do a 200 rounds of jelqing. (i normally restrict the last 50 rounds to the one in which i hold tight to the base of my penis with one hand while i milk upwards with the other)
              4: then i warm down

I hope this routine is cool

Comment

Originally posted by oko View Post
                thanks
                Hopefully like u said, stumpy it is not a huge problem

My routine is as follows:
                1: Warm up for 5-8 mins
                2: Stretch Downwards, left, right and straight up, counting 30 seconds for each strech
                3: Do a 200 rounds of jelqing. (i normally restrict the last 50 rounds to the one in which i hold tight to the base of my penis with one hand while i milk upwards with the other)
                4: then i warm down

I hope this routine is cool
                Are you squeezing the base so blood does not go out,and you are building up pressure
                in your member?If so this is called uli jelq and this should not be done until you have
                been PEing for 4-6 months because it is an advanced exercise and your member is not in condition
                for it right now.
                Imagination expands the mind

Comment

Well done Rasputine, you read the post carefully and gave good advice.

Comment

Working...
                  X