Newbie question(s).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie question(s).

Hi, I just had a few questions before I start my PE journey.

Before starting the famous jelqing I thought I'd do my homework on it first. Then I stumbled onto this.

Under the subheading "Jelq Effects and Problems" I became aware of some of the problems with Jelqing which sort of frightened me.
    I've read this site's input [not the forum] on it. But I thought it'd be better to get input from others who're more experienced in PE and probably have had these problems (and overcome them) -- also would there be a way to jelq and avoid these problems from arising in the first place.

Another question is would gains increase if I incorporated other PE exercises in my routine (such as edging and kegeling) with jelqing?

Hi, I am also interested in the answeres to your questions. Also, could someone explain cementing?
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ss-thread.html

Comment

G'day DrDolittle and Jachk

Crossing the road comes with risks ... but with common sense, most of us do it safely. And so it is with jelqing.

Jelqing is the absolute corner-stone of the vast majority of PEers routines ... on this and other forums. And the vast majority do it safely. And you can too. Firstly, read up on JPs beginner routine and start with that (and nothing more!!) for 90 days. Make sure you warm up well, and make sure you follow the routine carefully. If you are getting too motivated or impatient, don't be tempted to do more PE exercises ... come here and read instead, and learn more.

Start cautiously ... get used to how jelqing and stretching feels ... and increase the intensity little by little as you feel comfortable. "Listen" to your penis, but don't be scared ... I over-did at first, ended up with a little discolouration and fluid build up, so I stopped PE for a week or so and now I'm back and doing it right. You're highly unlikely to cause a serious injury taking a sensible approach, but you might get a few minor 'warning signs' like a few of us over-eager ones have.

And as for cementing gains ... that's something to look into when you eventually reach your goals. Very simply though, once you've reached your goals you then wean yourself off PEing over a couple of months ... stepping your routine back gradually. With regular erections (including nocturnal erections, sex and masturbation) that should be enough to ensure you don't lose your gains after you've cemented them. The reality is though that you'll probably just ease back into a small maintenance routine of jelqs and stretches. When you see what PE can do, you won't want to give up.

Good luck ... tread carefully ... and do your homework. Everything you need to know is on here, and if you ask sensible questions, you'll get all the help you need and more!!

Comment

Originally posted by DrDolittle View Post
        Hi, I just had a few questions before I start my PE journey.

Before starting the famous jelqing I thought I'd do my homework on it first. Then I stumbled onto this.

Under the subheading "Jelq Effects and Problems" I became aware of some of the problems with Jelqing which sort of frightened me.
        I've read this site's input [not the forum] on it. But I thought it'd be better to get input from others who're more experienced in PE and probably have had these problems (and overcome them) -- also would there be a way to jelq and avoid these problems from arising in the first place.

Another question is would gains increase if I incorporated other PE exercises in my routine (such as edging and kegeling) with jelqing?
        Here are the basic things you should apply to your jelqing routine:

1) Erection Level: If you jelq at a very high erection level, the chances are that you may injure yourself. At 90% above erection level, you cannot move the blood around your shaft that well.
        Therefore, I would suggest jelqing at 50-75% erection level (semi-solid/flaccid)
        2) Grip: Do not grip too hard. A light grip works well as it applies adequate pressure to the chambers of your penis. The veterans will agree with me.
        3) Intensity/Number: Don't do too many, you will tire your member out. What you are looking for, is expansion and erection pressure, as well as higher EQ and flaccid hang post workout.
        4) Underhand/Overhand: I feel the underhand grip works best for guys like me with a lot of supra-pubic fat and a turkey neck(where the scrotum rides up your shaft)
        An underhand grip will also ensure that the base of your penis gets as much pressure as the mid=shaft, thereby preventing the infamous baseball bat effect.

Edging/Kegeling is a must. Edging will help you control your ejaculation and cement your gains. You can warm-down by edging.
        As for kegeling, i suggest you alternate between kegels and reverse kegels - that will you give a lot of control over your entire range of BC/PC muscle functioning.

I hope this helps.
        Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-remake-4.html
        Starting BPEL - 6.00 After 3 weeks BPEL - 6.75

Comment

Working...
        X