Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do I Start

Hi All,
    I'm am really new to this kind of things(postings..etc..) so please bear with me.I should start by giving you all what i've done so far. I have always had an issue with my size ever since i was young, i thought i had to deal with it but then i came across Jelqing. I decided to try this out there is alot of controversy on weather it works or not. but i figure it won't hurt to find out(if done properly lol). well i guess i'll get to the point already where Do it start form the very step1, when i measure do i measure bone pressed or non-B.P or both?? i have a tailors tape measure (the kind that they wrap around your waist and a ruler. i have measured both ways and continue to get different measurements, i need an accurate reading for my log, and to see if i will Gain at all. Apparently I have A low LOT. when i try the OK sign i don't feel as though i am moving any blood up( at least when i do the Palm up ok sign) it doesn't feel like it's doing anything i also am not circumsized will that be an issue with dry/wet jelqing?. I really want to improve not only my size but my overall penile health. I am 21 yrs old is it to late for my penis to grow more since i think im done with puberty?..i guess I'm trying to knock out a lot of questions at once...also will being overweight(I'm losing) hinder my gains??I just want to start right and not give up this time i have been easily discouraged when it comes to this area of my life(that's why i joined)..sorry for making this so long,thank you for any feedback I greatly appreciate it...PLEASE help a brother out...
    Last edited by Coolz; 12-30-2009, 08:08 PM.
    Bpel: 6.4
    Meg: 5.0
    EQ: 7

Originally posted by Coolz View Post
    Hi All,
    I'm am really new to this kind of things(postings..etc..) so please bear with me.I should start by giving you all what i've done so far. I have always had an issue with my size ever since i was young, i thought i had to deal with it but then i came across Jelqing. I decided to try this out there is alot of controversy on weather it works or not. but i figure it won't hurt to find out(if done properly lol). well i guess i'll get to the point already where Do it start form the very step1, when i measure do i measure bone pressed or non-B.P or both?? i have a tailors tape measure (the kind that they wrap around your waist and a ruler. i have measured both ways and continue to get different measurements, i need an accurate reading for my log, and to see if i will Gain at all. Apparently I have A low LOT. when i try the OK sign i don't feel as though i am moving any blood up( at least when i do the Palm up ok sign) it doesn't feel like it's doing anything i also am not circumsized will that be an issue with dry/wet jelqing?. I really want to improve not only my size but my overall penile health. I am 21 yrs old is it to late for my penis to grow more since i think im done with puberty?..i guess I'm trying to knock out a lot of questions at once...also will being overweight(I'm losing) hinder my gains??I just want to start right and not give up this time i have been easily discouraged when it comes to this area of my life(that's why i joined)..sorry for making this so long,thank you for any feedback I greatly appreciate it...PLEASE help a brother out...
    I'd start with the Jon Pop 90 day routine at the top of the forum. As far as jelqing, you should have your palm facing the GROUND, not up. With palm up, you won't get very close to your body at the beginning of each jelq. Also, you run the risk of damaging the nerve bundle on the top of the penis with a palm up grip. If you grip too hard, your thumb knuckle will be pressing into the nerves with each stroke. This may be what causes some men to have erection issues from jelqing. Being over weight won't ''hinder'' gains, but you will see more of your penis if you lose body fat. I haven't heard of any un circumcised guys having issues jelqing. Well, maybe if your skin is very tight...it could be uncomfortable at first. Over time though, skin stretches. For measuring, you need a RULER for measuring length and a tape measure for girth.

Comment

Thanks alot man i appreciate this...Also one more thing i have A loss of tug at 9 i barely have a tug at all, so figure my lot is 9 does this mean that i stretch and Jelq downwards or upwards?? .... i also haven't been getting morning erections for the past couple of days,and my erection quality hasn't been that Good either do i wait before i start this 90 program?? or can i start asap??i know it isn't injured because i have not performed any PE routines, it may be due to masturbation but i not sure...i just want to start as soon as I can...
      Bpel: 6.4
      Meg: 5.0
      EQ: 7

Comment

Working...
      X