Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fully Erect Jelqing

Hello Everyone,

1.)I have been doin g PEGym for a few months now and my penis is used to the routine(warmup, stretching, jelqing(75% erect). I just recently started PEGym jelqing with a fully erect penis and it has been working amazingly and I have been doing this for some time. I seem to be making progress and I have not at all hurt myself. I read somewhere that after your beginner routine is done, you can go on with tougher routines so I'm gradually going on tougher stuff and I read somewhere here that one can, when ready, do jelqing fully erect. Can I pursue such a thing?
    2.)Also, can you tell me a good "warmdown" after my jelq?

Originally posted by applejuice1324 View Post
    Hello Everyone,

1.)I have been doin g PEGym for a few months now and my penis is used to the routine(warmup, stretching, jelqing(75% erect). I just recently started PEGym jelqing with a fully erect penis and it has been working amazingly and I have been doing this for some time. I seem to be making progress and I have not at all hurt myself. I read somewhere that after your beginner routine is done, you can go on with tougher routines so I'm gradually going on tougher stuff and I read somewhere here that one can, when ready, do jelqing fully erect. Can I pursue such a thing?
    2.)Also, can you tell me a good "warmdown" after my jelq?
    I jelq fully erect, funny first few months i did it 50% erect. Then fully erect got some good gains i say half of my gains came from fully erect activity. Hence jelqing during edging. When jelqing fully erect it is best to use a very soft grip. Now exactly how many months have you done PE before doing fully erect jelqing?

And how much have you gained.

A good warm down after jelqs is a long bed fowfer session.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Oh, only a few months, since september!, but my wang seems used to it and I feel used to it, will I be going in the opposite direction than what is good if I do this or will I gain more now that I can start a fully erect jelq?

Comment

I wouldn't bother with the erect jelqing. If there is no room for the for the blood to expand in the penis, then it sort of negates the purpose of jelqing.
        Ol' McRemek had a Gym Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo
        and at this Gym they stretched their dicks Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...important.html

Comment

No Erect Jelquing is great! There is work being done, on a microscopic level. Plus, this way you are working on builing your max erection bigger all the time!
          6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
          10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
          12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
          6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

Working...
          X