Newbie here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie here.

Hey all, just wanted to introduce myself to this great forum.

I've been lurking for sometime, and I've finally decided I want to start on a routine. What is the general consensus for a good beginner routine? I'm not exactly sure where to start. Is lube and a hot shower the only tools I will need? Any tips and advice is greatly appreciated.

I'm currently about 6"x5" (not bonepressed or whatever)

My short term goal is to get to 7"x 5.5"

Is it safe to say that if I'm dedicated and methodical with my routines I can expect to gain in inch in length in the first 6 months or so?

There is a wealth of information here. Several hours of research is a good start in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by ddolphin View Post
      There is a wealth of information here. Several hours of research is a good start in my opinion.
      Agreed. Researching for two days on the forums was the best thing I did to kick start my PEing carrer.
      Also, check out JohnPop's Beginner's Routine (https://www.pegym.com/forums/gym-for...r-routine.html) 3 months religiously following that and your almost guaranteed some gains.
      Welcome and good luck Blackflag!

-snoop-
      Current Bone Press:
      FG: 3.6in FL: 3.7in
      EG: 5.25in EL: 5.35in

Goal Bone Press:
      FG: 4.5in FL: 5in
      EG: 6in EL: 6in

my log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ommitment.html

Comment

Hi BlackFlag,

Read Read Read is my first advice. Second is, have a positive outlook towards your current state (not that I am saying you dont have one already). Im sure if you have lurked around, then you have a good idea of the basics. Aside from lube, I would suggest using a rice sock, heats my unit a lot better, and I dont have to reheat the rice sock often.

Comment

Working...
        X