Im so scared.. serious question..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im so scared.. serious question..

I was doing my excersises this morning and as i was on my 3rd set of jelqs i realized i have this lump at the base of my dick near where the balls connect.. I never had this before, im 21 yrs old and all i can think is prostate cancer... ANYBODY PLEASE HELP ME!
    November 1, 2009:
    BPEL 6.5" EG 5"

Goal: 7", and a girth of 5.5"

Hi Excelsion,

I'm no doctor, but your prostate isn't at the base of your penis my friend.

Originally posted by excelsion View Post
    I was doing my excersises this morning and as i was on my 3rd set of jelqs i realized i have this lump at the base of my dick near where the balls connect.. I never had this before, im 21 yrs old and all i can think is prostate cancer... ANYBODY PLEASE HELP ME!

I googled it and i found this: Urology: Lump on the base of my peniis, arteries and veins, dull ache
    Sound similar to what i have, please help me guys...
    Im gonna take about 1-2 weeks off.. What a way to end my first month of PE
    Just saw your post above on your progress log too, it does sound similar to the link you provided. By what the person on that link said it's likely not serious and just requires you to give your penis some time and TLC. Take the advice and see if it disappears.

You're lucky that it is at the very base of your penis, so if you do choose to carry on with your jelquing, just avoid that area at the base of your penis.

Ooooh and also, although the Internet is a good tool, I find that you can end up self-diagnosing yourself with all sorts if you're not careful and getting yourself worked up for nothing.

Cult
    Last edited by Cult; 12-02-2009, 07:00 AM.
    1 Dec '09 (NEW)
    BPEL: 6" 10/16th (6.63") - 0.25" Increase
    MSEG: 4" 4/16th (4.25")
    EG Tip: 4" 4/16th (4.25")
    EG Base: 4" 6/16th (4.38")

Start: Oct '09

BPEL: 6" 4/16th (6.25")
    MSEG: 4" 3/16th (4.19")

Goal EG 4.5" - 5.0"

The shortest distance between failure and success, is quitting!

Comment

A trip to the doctors to be on the safe side wouldn't hurt though!

Aside from that, good post Cult!
      One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
      Boost your sex drive Become a better lover

Comment

from experience on-line self diagnosis almost always ends up with Cancer.

Just go to see a professional, 9/10 there will be nothing wrong with you.

Comment

A diagnosis of Prostate Cancer based on some lump that has sprouted at the base of your penis out of the blue? Absolutely NOT. Based on your description, could it be a sudden case of Epididymitis? Very likely. Go get checked with your doctor, and get a formal diagnosis based on the symptoms and his observations. I've dealt with Epididymitis several times and it's just a matter of taking some Advil for the inflammation, hot baths and maybe some antibiotics if your doctor feels like there's some infection. Read up on Epididymitis, its symptoms and causes (one of them being too much/too intense kegeling for some of us) and go see your doctor to figure what's going on and how to best take care of it.

Comment

Originally posted by W.M.P. View Post
            A diagnosis of Prostate Cancer based on some lump that has sprouted at the base of your penis out of the blue? Absolutely NOT. Based on your description, could it be a sudden case of Epididymitis? Very likely. Go get checked with your doctor, and get a formal diagnosis based on the symptoms and his observations. I've dealt with Epididymitis several times and it's just a matter of taking some Advil for the inflammation, hot baths and maybe some antibiotics if your doctor feels like there's some infection. Read up on Epididymitis, its symptoms and causes (one of them being too much/too intense kegeling for some of us) and go see your doctor to figure what's going on and how to best take care of it.

Spoken like a true doctor in training there W.M.P.
            It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

I will take the advice thanks, im calming down now lol... ill give it a break for a week, will this affect my gains/progress?
              November 1, 2009:
              BPEL 6.5" EG 5"

Goal: 7", and a girth of 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
                Spoken like a true doctor in training there W.M.P.
                Little by little I WILL get there.

Comment

Originally posted by excelsion View Post
                  I will take the advice thanks, im calming down now lol... ill give it a break for a week, will this affect my gains/progress?

Very little if at all.

Comment

Working...
                  X