increasing girth on head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• increasing girth on head

im happy enough with my base girth but would really like to increase my head girth from 5inch to abot 6inch.

whats the best exercises you have found to help with this?

Originally posted by medici999 View Post
    im happy enough with my base girth but would really like to increase my head girth from 5inch to abot 6inch.

whats the best exercises you have found to help with this?
    I know some members recommend vjelq and hold a touch at the end whilst the head is engorged. I'm sure this goes for regular jelq's aswell
    August 09
    NBPEL 6.25
    BPFSL 7 & 7/16
    BPEL - 6.9
    EG 5.4
    Current
    BPFSL
    8 5/8
    BPEL 7 15/16
    EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
    NBPEL - approx 7"
    The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by RockofFox View Post
      I know some members recommend vjelq and hold a touch at the end whilst the head is engorged. I'm sure this goes for regular jelq's aswell
      Yeah, the only logical way that I could think of was engorging the head for slightly longer periods of time on your jelqs or V jelqs.
      One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
      Boost your sex drive Become a better lover

Comment

After a little bit of research uising the holy grail of the PEGym (the 'search' function) it seems that the V jelq in particular is good for increasing the size of your head.

Originally posted by Hairtrigger View Post
        The Jelq is great for this, from what you described you need to make sure you are doing the complete Jelq. When you Jelq be sure that you stop about 1" below the Glans, instead of letting go increase the grip slightly and with a gentle pull hold for a couple of seconds. Before you let go start your grip at the base with the other hand. As you apply the grip and start your next stoke release the top grip. This will maintain a constant steady stretch throughout your routine and keep the Glans engorged to help increase it's size as well. Hope this helps, Good luck. HT.
        Last edited by LookAlive; 12-01-2009, 07:57 AM.
        One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
        Boost your sex drive Become a better lover

Comment

Ok, Let me preface this by saying I've only been PE'ing for a couple of months, but I did alter JP's program by adding a different Jelq. I only performed it for a week or so, but I've seen noticable growth in my glans size.

I have a high LOT, I guess aroudn 10:00 so I thought that maybe the Jelq's I was doing were supposed to be out to 10:00 or so, instead of straight out, but it's really using the standard Jelq grip for an angle above 90 degrees,

Also, when I'm hard my dick sticks up 45 degrees above the vertical -> / <- like this.

I mention these because they might be significant, who knows?

Anyways, for the exercise:

After getting that 70-80% erection, I'd take an ok grip, with my palm facing the same way as if I was pissing, at the base of my dick, and squeeze. Now when I jelq straight up, the blood in my dick, moves much more easily. And with a light grip, I can feel the blood rushing to my head, so much so that if you did it harder, it would hurt, like you were trying to pop the head.

I think the difference was the angle and erection level, although to be honest, I really have never heard of a 60-70% erection level, so it's been hard for me to be accurrate with the 70-80%. Also, I'm new to this and I've heard that Jelqing at 100% erection is harmful, as you can burst the blood vessels, so before trying this out, for my sake, let one of the pro's add some input. Because you wouldn't want the head of your dick to explode. Truth.

Comment

I would recommend Uli squeezes. As stated above, use caution as this is an advanced exercize!

Use 70-80% erection for these - do NOT do them with full erection until you have more experience and knowledge of what your penis can tolerate. It is very easy to injure yourself. In general, however, the head will expand as the rest of your penis does doing girth exercises over time...
            6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
            10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
            12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
            6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

I would also say uli, which is an advanced exercise, which you are not ready for.

Comment

Working...
              X