Question about Jelqing, V Jelqing and other exericises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Jelqing, V Jelqing and other exericises

After reading Remek's post about focusing on your gains I realised that I should be working my smooth muscle and doing mostly girth based exercises as my erection quality is about a 6 or a 7. The thing I am confused about is whether wet jelqs, v jelqs and other exercises work on length, girth or both. I personally think it would be a good idea for someone to do a sticky thread listing which exercises benefit girth, length, EQ and which exercises benefit the tunica and the smooth muscle. This would help a lot of beginners like myself adjust and perfect their routine as most of us on here are not experts and need all the help and advice we can get.

Travis, I know you're really gun-ho about PE. I really admire your inquisitive nature. But you need to just do the newbie routine for now. You can gain length from jelqing and stretching. So, do them for 3 months and see where that leads you. It's great to read up and be informed, but you need to avoid becoming too experimental at this point in the PE game. You'll wind-up being inconsistent and you may lose motivation.
    Everyone dies...
    But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

I dont wanna be experimental I just really wanna improve erection quality to the point of being a solid 9 or 10. I was just trying to incorporate this into my beginners routine as much as possible. I am using JP's beginners routine 4 days a week and I am starting out light to avoid overtraining.

Comment

Like PESG said, you can start to focus your exercises after you have a conditioned penis. For now, stick to your routine. EQ may increase with it anyway.
        One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
        Boost your sex drive Become a better lover

Comment

For better EQ you should try to do some cardio , eat more vegetables , have more sleep , Add some vitamins and mineral like Vit. B , add some ginseng , L-ARGININE very important acid amino , Green thea .. Well give a try send me news
          Start : 1 / 03 / 09
          5.5 x 4.50

Current : 21/03/10
          6"375x4.75"

Short term Goal
          6.5 x 5.5

Long term Goal
          7x6

No overdo No fast way Just Slow and EASY.
          Dedication , Good technic , Patience ,Rest , Believe , Supplements , A lot of Water

Comment

Domzorz, where did you get my picture to use as your avatar?

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

You are a sexy sexy man JP
              Everyone dies...
              But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

Originally posted by Domzorz View Post
                For better EQ you should try to do some cardio , eat more vegetables , have more sleep , Add some vitamins and mineral like Vit. B , add some ginseng , L-ARGININE very important acid amino , Green thea .. Well give a try send me news
                Im doing all of that anyway, I wanted to know if there are any specific PE exercises to help as well.

Comment

You could do kegals, but there are some in jp's beginer program already, if that is the one you are doing.
                  It is important not to overdo things, when you begin.

Comment

Think of it this way, doing just the beginner routine when you're starting is your warm-up. Would you want to do any normal type of working out (i.e. bench press) without stretching first? Nope. Think of the first three months as your stretch. Then you can start some more heavy lifting.
                    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Working...
                    X