X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mr.8and1/2
    replied
    Originally posted by MagnumXXL01 View Post
    You can get rid of Turkey Neck by grabbing right above it and stretching down to stretch the skin, same principle used in foreskin restoration.
    I think I'll try that. Five minute "sessions" at random times through the day.

I tried my first PE session today and the turkey neck was making it real difficult to get a good grip to do my jelqs.

Leave a comment:

• remek
    replied
    MXXL: Good information on the turkey neck. Glad to have you aboard

Leave a comment:

• MagnumXXL01
    replied
    Thanks Iguana glad to be here! The key is to stretch ABOVE your scrotum so you are stretching the skin of your penis and not your scrotum. I've gained 3/4" in 3 months so I'm starting to have the Turkey Neck problem, so when I stretch my penis up towards my belly button with one hand, I grab my balls by the other, you can really feel the stretch where your scrotum connects to your penis!

Leave a comment:

• Iguana
    replied
    That could work. I would think it would take a very long time to stretch back out. Even then you would probably have a ton of scrotal skin.

BTW, Welcome to the PE Gym!!!

Leave a comment:

• MagnumXXL01
    replied
    You can get rid of Turkey Neck by grabbing right above it and stretching down to stretch the skin, same principle used in foreskin restoration.

Leave a comment:

• Iguana
    replied
    Yea, that's a pretty serious case. Some guys advocate holding the skin back while jelqing to keep from making it worse.
    I tried it but found it very awkward and cumbersome.

Leave a comment:

• HealthNFitn3ss
    replied
    Thanks for the articles Iguana... I don't feel 1% that it would decrease the functional use of the Penis or hinder any PE gains I would make in the future. It doesn't come out that far, but it makes jelqing towards the base slightly more annoying. Again though it's loose skin and I've never had a problem with performance because of it. And WOA! My condition is nothing like that second sight shows. Mine literally comes up about 1/2 an inch... maybe slightly less, and thats erect, so it's even less when flacid.
    Last edited by HealthNFitn3ss; 12-11-2007, 11:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Iguana
    replied
    I think it's pretty mild as far as surgeries go. There are some guys who have had it done. The proper medical term is a penoscrotal web. The surgery is a scrotal z-plasty. This site says the condition can actually decrease usable penis length but I don't know if I buy that.

"a peno-scrotal web (turkey-neck deformity) can decrease the 'usable' penis length." - PENIS ENLARGEMENT SURGERY - PHALLOPLASTY: BEVERLY HILLS SURGICAL

Here's another: Penoscrotal Web - Turkey Neck - Surgical Repair

By the way - I have a really bad case myself.
    Last edited by Iguana; 12-11-2007, 03:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• HealthNFitn3ss
    replied
    Yea thats a bummer. Funny nickname though, I can see where it comes from. =( I hate how it looks though. Even though it's probably a safe procedure I could never get surgery down there. I'd be too worried about any little thing possibly going wrong, and when it comes to my penis, it just isn't worth it.

Leave a comment:

• Iguana
    replied
    Health, it is pretty common condition called Turkey Neck. I don't think I have ever heard of anyone saying it hindered performance or caused any problems. I think the biggest concern is the appearance. It can get worse over time and is very difficult to correct with anything other than surgery.

Leave a comment:

• HealthNFitn3ss
    started a topic Extra skin and PE

Extra skin and PE

I just noticed when looking sideways in the mirror for the first time the other day, that the skin from my scrotum is connected like 1/2 an inch up from the base of my penis. I guess this has never gotten in the way of sex, b/c its skin and it can move easily, but I was just wondering if this is common, and if not does anyone else have this. Also in anyones oppinion, will this expand with PE and/or possibly cause a problem?
Working...
X