Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Failed PE Practitioner Needs Advice

Hello PE GYM people,

It's not that I haven't tried. It's just that I haven't tried consistently enough. And I do believe that PE works. WHAT exactly works, in what ORDER, and for WHO and HOW, I'm not sure.

I have a number of somewhat troublesome circumstances, not a lot of time, and whatever else that has in the past gotten in my way of doing consistent work (like at least 6 months consistently).

1. I have tried doing manual stretches but almost always blood seeps out of my penis when I do it. Even after warming up. I am a member of Matters of Size's excellent website and have done the beginner's phase (jelqing, manual stretching, kegels) and always, always I get drops of blood coming out when I manually stretch.

2. I have a recently healed blister (two months ago) that I received by not appropriately taping my head when doing vaccum stretching. There is a slight discoloration where the blister was and, I fear, doing any more vaccum stretching will darken it further, which will make it look as though I have a herpes or wart scar. "Bad for business". Not sure about whether or not using the device again appropriately (I stopped after the blister and haven't used it since) will keep the area dark or worsen it. I have the Heavy Duty version of the Static Stretcher; excellent product. For whatever reason, I do not bleed when stretching with this product.

3. I have gone back and forth with stating to myself that I had a ton time for PE, but when I am honest with myself, I have an hour a day, maybe two hours on Saturdays, Sundays and days when I am off work.

My goal is to gain, over two years, 3" in erect length and 1.5" in girth over this span. I want a plan of attack that is simple, that I can do daily and that takes into account the issues/challenges above. As of right now, I have not gained except for modest flaccid gains. I have money and can buy a device if need be (I don't want FastSize or any other extender that's a noose product).

Does anyone have anything to say? Please help.

Much obliged,

funthroughpraxis
    Last edited by thejimp1984; 11-23-2009, 07:45 PM.

Only a hour a day thats plenty of time thats to much time for you. You like to kill your penis and make him bleed to death. You need to see a doctor this is not normal

Comment

Manual stretches are not for everybody, so perhaps they're not for you. Whenever I do manual stretches, I do them very light because pulling hard does not go well with my penis. With a basic jelqing routine you can make phenomenal gains in the long run, and all you'll really need is a good half hour. 10 minute warm-up, 10 to 15 minutes of jelqing, 5 minutes of mild stretches combined with copter shakes (to loosen up the tissues post-workout) and you're all set.

Comment

Somebody was gripping way to hard!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

HOLY FUCK OW!!!

10 years ago when I was a teenager I read about jelqing and did the same thing.

10 years later I found this website, read up on a few things. I still overdo it every once in a while, because I get excited and overzealous. PE requires more than just enthusiasm and consistancy. It requires discipline.

First off use less force. Second you need to read the thread about Physiological Indicators.
          My Scientific Theory on PE
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ma-theory.html

Date BPFSL-BPEL-MEG-BEG
          6/09 6.50-6.25-4.8-5.1
          2/10 7.2-6.75-5.2-5.6
          8/10 7.1-6.9
          7/12 7.4-7.0-5.3-5.6
          7/13 7.6-7.2-5.4-5.7
          10/16 7.8-7.3
          4/20 8.25-7.75-5.8-6.2

Comment

Thanks for the responses so far.

With all of these advanced exercises, devices, etc., has anyone here gained legitimate erect length and girth increases ONLY jelqing and doing simple, "around the clock" directional stretches? If so, what were your gains and routines?

I want to keep it simple but I also want to gain at a steady pace. With an hour at my disposal, I'm looking at gaining about 1/8" of an erect inch a month. Ridiculous?

Comment

Yeah most people make plenty of gains doing just nothing but light jelqing and light stretches. Advanced exercises are only necessary when these methods stop working.

Most of the time with PE less is more. Not overworking yourself is better in the long run. The faster you recover, the sooner you can continue to PE. A session of overwork, might look nice cause you may swell up a lot or stretch longer than normal, but most of the time those gains are only temporary. You seldom see them there the next day.

All of my permanent gains have come as a surprise. I hadn't thought I'd been doing any intense workouts. I never noticed a big pump in my workouts. It was just there one day.

Date BPFSL-BPEL-MEG-BEG
              6/09 6.50-6.25-4.8-5.1
              2/10 7.2-6.75-5.2-5.6
              8/10 7.1-6.9
              7/12 7.4-7.0-5.3-5.6
              7/13 7.6-7.2-5.4-5.7
              10/16 7.8-7.3
              4/20 8.25-7.75-5.8-6.2

Comment

I have gained more from just Jelqs and simple stretches than any other exercises I have tried and my entire routine never lasts over 45 minutes. You seem like you are trying to force this to happen and all that will get you is more let downs and injuries. Advanced exercises will not make you gain quicker but staying on a proven routine will produce results over time. The most important thing I can tell you is to make sure you are fully healed before you try anything else and stay away from high intensity stretches and exercises. These are very dangerous and can actually hinder long term gains. Please take a different look at what you are doing and use a lighter approach, you unit will thank you for it. Good luck.

Comment

All I know is that the main reason I came to the PE Gym was because I needed a new start. Hairtrigger and everyone else is right: I am looking for quick gains, and what's probably happened is that I have been so overzealous that I have lost out on being consistent.

Are there before and after pics and or videos with real ruler measurements on this site?

Comment

Originally posted by funthroughpraxis View Post
                    Thanks for the responses so far.

With all of these advanced exercises, devices, etc., has anyone here gained legitimate erect length and girth increases ONLY jelqing and doing simple, "around the clock" directional stretches? If so, what were your gains and routines?

I want to keep it simple but I also want to gain at a steady pace. With an hour at my disposal, I'm looking at gaining about 1/8" of an erect inch a month. Ridiculous?
                    Fun: First, Welcome to The Gym! Glad to have you here.

Second, you're going at this all the wrong way. Just because you have an hour at your disposal doesn't mean you should PE for an hour. If you had 6 hours to workout everyday, would you do it? No - you'd overtrain and do more harm than good. This applies to the penis too, and it's a wonder you haven't damaged yourself. You're causing blisters, blood, etc. which are all clear signs of overtraining.

Less truly is more in the beginning. I've known men to PE for 45-60+ minutes 5-6 days a week and couldn't gain a thing for months to years on end, and then they switched to something much lighter and gained. You have to find out what works for you.

Here's two great threads for you to read about sticking to the basics (jelqs and stretches)
                    https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...specially.html
                    https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...nner-read.html

Hope this helps,
                    rem
                    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Remek,

All I have to say is: BRAVO! What an inspiring and supportive story! You can write! I don't even know you and I'm proud of you. Well done.

I'm going to try your beginner's routine and stick with it, the main reason being that you gained using it and it's SIGNIFICANTLY LESS STRESSFUL/TAKES LESS TIME than the routines I was doing before (like DLD'S newbie routine: 7 Days a week/No rest/100% Erect When Jelqing/Many many reps for stretches).

I'm cutting and pasting your original workout here and wanted to ask specific questions which I don't think are answered. It is not only for my benefit but for the benefit of all who read the thread. The questions are in red.

Anyway, this is what I did for 1 full year of PE:
                      *10-Minutes – Warm Up Is soaking in a hot tub good enough?
                      *Basic Stretching (left, right, straight out, straight up, left and right circle stretches) How many reps for each for how many seconds?
                      *10-Minutes – Wet Jelqing (5 second strokes) Which direction? Sitting or standing? Everyone says different things. What worked in your case...?
                      *I also kegeled 120 times while doing the routine along with 100-200 during the day The "120 times" is when kegeling during Jelqing, yes? How long do you hold them when not jelqing?
                      *This routine was done religiously on a 2 days on and 1 day off regiment. Any particular reason (I believe you) that you didn't document with pics or video? I don't understand why I don't see it on these forums. I myself am going to do so.

Also, did your exit point lower as a result of these exercises?

"Keep your dick at full flaccid as much as you can. The best place to do this is in the bathroom. We all have to take a piss. While you’re there, do your little friend a favor and give him a few tugs. Keep the blood flowing. Give it a few strokes while you’re at it – almost like you are jerking off.": So you are saying stretch throughout the day as well? Confused by this statement...

THANKS!
                      Last edited by thejimp1984; 11-24-2009, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by funthroughpraxis View Post
                        *10-Minutes – Warm Up Is soaking in a hot tub good enough?

*Basic Stretching (left, right, straight out, straight up, left and right circle stretches) How many reps for each for how many seconds?
                        *10-Minutes – Wet Jelqing (5 second strokes) Which direction? Sitting or standing? Everyone says different things. What worked in your case...?
                        *I also kegeled 120 times while doing the routine along with 100-200 during the day The "120 times" is when kegeling during Jelqing, yes? How long do you hold them when not jelqing?
                        *This routine was done religiously on a 2 days on and 1 day off regiment. Any particular reason (I believe you) that you didn't document with pics or video? I don't understand why I don't see it on these forums. I myself am going to do so.

Also, did your exit point lower as a result of these exercises?

"Keep your dick at full flaccid as much as you can. The best place to do this is in the bathroom. We all have to take a piss. While you’re there, do your little friend a favor and give him a few tugs. Keep the blood flowing. Give it a few strokes while you’re at it – almost like you are jerking off.": So you are saying stretch throughout the day as well? Confused by this statement...

THANKS![/QUOTE]
                        Warm-Up - A rice sock is the best way to warm up in my opinion. Just heat it up so it's slightly warmer than your body. Somewhere around 105-110ºF is a good temperature. It shouldn't be burning hot.

Wet Jelqing - I do this in any position that is comfortable where I can relax. Jelqing in the correct direction is important. However this entirely depends on your LOT or (Loss of Tug). Stretch your penis in a direction and do a kegel. You should feel a tug. My LOT is straight down. That means I should never do any exercises straight down. All my stretches and jelqs should be in a direction where I have tug.

Stretching Throughout the Day - This is not a workout. It's a couple of very light JAIs and dry jelqs to keep your hang throughout the day. It just helps prevent turtling. Basically when you go swimming or you are naked in a very cold room, you dick shrinks up and gets stiff. That's something that can happen after PE. You want to avoid this.

Date BPFSL-BPEL-MEG-BEG
                        6/09 6.50-6.25-4.8-5.1
                        2/10 7.2-6.75-5.2-5.6
                        8/10 7.1-6.9
                        7/12 7.4-7.0-5.3-5.6
                        7/13 7.6-7.2-5.4-5.7
                        10/16 7.8-7.3
                        4/20 8.25-7.75-5.8-6.2

Comment

Hey dude

You're supposed to give your penis a very light pull. Bleeding is NOT okay. Ouch.

You should probably take several months off to let your penis heal properly. Trust me, you dont want to be exercising for an hour. A 10 minute warm up and 5 minutes of jelqing is often ENOUGH. Trust me.

Light grip jelqs at a low erection level.
                          Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Warm-Up - A rice sock is the best way to warm up in my opinion. Just heat it up so it's slightly warmer than your body. Somewhere around 105-110ºF is a good temperature. It shouldn't be burning hot.

Wet Jelqing - I do this in any position that is comfortable where I can relax. Jelqing in the correct direction is important. However this entirely depends on your LOT or (Loss of Tug). Stretch your penis in a direction and do a kegel. You should feel a tug. My LOT is straight down. That means I should never do any exercises straight down. All my stretches and jelqs should be in a direction where I have tug.

Stretching Throughout the Day - This is not a workout. It's a couple of very light JAIs and dry jelqs to keep your hang throughout the day. It just helps prevent turtling. Basically when you go swimming or you are naked in a very cold room, you dick shrinks up and gets stiff. That's something that can happen after PE. You want to avoid this.
                            1. Thanks! Looking for remek to answer the original red questions as well if he has time.
                            2. My LOT is, going from 12 o'clock stright to my chin down counterclockwise, an 8 (when I lose my ability to tug). So WHAT direction then should I jelq?
                            3. What is a JAI and a dry jelq?
                            4. RADIOHEAD: Thanks for your concern. There's just a small tear in my urethra or meatus. I am going to wait another week to allow it to heal.
                            Last edited by thejimp1984; 11-24-2009, 07:36 PM.

Comment

You should jelq or stretch in any direction in which you have tug. So anywhere between 12 and 8 is fine.

No dude, wait longer than a week. You should wait at least a couple months before you continue. Even if you aren't bleeding out of your urethra when you resume, you are probably going to be bleeding internally. Honestly your dick has to be pretty much shredded to pieces for blood to be coming out of your penis.

Date BPFSL-BPEL-MEG-BEG
                              6/09 6.50-6.25-4.8-5.1
                              2/10 7.2-6.75-5.2-5.6
                              8/10 7.1-6.9
                              7/12 7.4-7.0-5.3-5.6
                              7/13 7.6-7.2-5.4-5.7
                              10/16 7.8-7.3
                              4/20 8.25-7.75-5.8-6.2

Comment

Working...
                              X