Supplement To Aid Gains Advice Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supplement To Aid Gains Advice Needed

Having done research on this site I have found that L'Arginine and Ginkgo Biloba seem to be the best supplements for aiding PE and Hardness of erections. However I have low platlets in my blood and I have read that both L'Arginine and Ginkgo Biloba lower platlets. Does anyone have any recommendations for any other supplements to help aid growth and hardness as it is not safe for me to take either?

Mabye this could help: The Pecker Diet
    One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
    Boost your sex drive Become a better lover

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/gym/747...pplements.html
      Everyone dies...
      But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

That's a very nice thread PESG!
        One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive

Comment

Thanks for the advice, from personal experience what supplements would you say is best for growth and improving erections?

Comment

The best two to supplement your PE are probably L-Arginine and L-Lysine. Toss in some Zinc and a multivitamin.
            Everyone dies...
            But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

L'Arginine is out of the question due to me having low platlets in my blood and I already take Zinc and multivitmins.

Comment

Hey man, look at PESG world of supplements very good, there is a product called vimax out there which has alot of supplements mixed in it, none of which or l argenine, unlike you with low blood platelets aregine gives my acid reflex for some reason in my chest. Vimax is known as a "penis enlargemen" pill, dont know if it really works without the use of p.e, but i DO know that it DOES WORK WITH THE USEAGE OF P.E!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty1 View Post
                  Hey man, look at PESG world of supplements very good, there is a product called vimax out there which has alot of supplements mixed in it, none of which or l argenine, unlike you with low blood platelets aregine gives my acid reflex for some reason in my chest. Vimax is known as a "penis enlargemen" pill, dont know if it really works without the use of p.e, but i DO know that it DOES WORK WITH THE USEAGE OF P.E!!!!
                  Penis pills are a ridiculously over-priced cocktail of supplements we already know about on the gym. You can supplement yourself in exactly the same way and far cheaper.

And just so you know, there's nothing you can eat or drink that makes your penis bigger without any form of manual exercise.

Comment

Originally posted by LookAlive View Post
                    there's nothing you can eat or drink that makes your penis bigger without any form of manual exercise.
                    Everyone dies...
                    But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

Lets get those platelets up before we start on ginkgo or l arginine.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by Travis_Bickle View Post
                        Having done research on this site I have found that L'Arginine and Ginkgo Biloba seem to be the best supplements for aiding PE and Hardness of erections. However I have low platlets in my blood and I have read that both L'Arginine and Ginkgo Biloba lower platlets. Does anyone have any recommendations for any other supplements to help aid growth and hardness as it is not safe for me to take either?
                        Why do you have low platelets?

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

The doctor said they are slightly low and that its nothing to worry about, he recommended that I take more vitamins. He couldnt tell me why they were low, he was actually surprised as I live a healthy lifestyle.

Comment

According to a manual called the Penis Bible, they claimed you could mimic natural penis growth during puberty by taking the following supplements. I'd be interested if anyone has tried it and if they got any sort of gains:

choline-choline bitartrate or phosphatidyle choline
                            HGH spray
                            tyrosine - dopamine
                            l-argnine
                            5-HTP-serotonin
                            water-3-litres
                            evening primose-PGE-1 precurser

Comment

not really a supplement, but I'm currently using Epistane, a designer steroid, and I want to see if it will help gains from beginner routine + bed fowfers during sleep + penis sleeve all day long
                              there's also X-Tren, trembolone I think, much easier on liver than Epistane, that raises Testosterone > DHT conversion, would be nicer for penis specific gains. But I do workout, and the steroid use is not focused on PE, just taking advantage when using it for PE
                              Taking it with Saw Palmeto, Urtica Dioica (stinging nettle), while using, can protect the prostate from benign hyperplasia, from raising DHT levels
                              Last edited by gahgneh; 11-24-2009, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X