X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirate
    replied
    Originally posted by INTP View Post
    I'm really starting to warm to kegels exercises, I'm gaining much more PC strength now, can perform hard & sustained kegels (by my standards) and my last few rolls in the hay with my wife produced very pronounced and, for want of a better word, controlled, orgasms.
    Well done!
    I am a big believer in the power of kegels for stamina, yes, but also very much for EQ and control.

Leave a comment:

• INTP
    replied
    I'm really starting to warm to kegels exercises, I'm gaining much more PC strength now, can perform hard & sustained kegels (by my standards) and my last few rolls in the hay with my wife produced very pronounced and, for want of a better word, controlled, orgasms.

Leave a comment:

• ninja_42
    replied
    I've always kegeled w/ an erection. Whether partial or full. If I was flaccid, then I have kegeled my way to erection before, although not usually. I wish I could just kegel my way to an erection anytime. *So my question is: Will kegeling flaccid help?*
    I read somewhere on hear that it doesn't matter. That you might as well kegel both flaccid &/or hard. I just want to hear some of your opinions.

Kegel Exercises For Men - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness
    Just like your other muscles, your PC muscle is easily over-trained.
    To avoid over-training, don't Kegel every day. Instead, only Kegel three to four days a week.

Well that's good to hear, I was actually just looking for this information.
    In fact (unfortunately) I think I over trained my PC a lot a while back. Since I seemed to lose a lot of my control and erection strength. I'm gaining it back , but slowly

EQM ~ wow, I so need to get me one of those!..

Leave a comment:

• Panther
    replied
    Edging is great. Makes your unit bigger and harder. I have better EQ when I edge. Also, makes me hornier so when I'm with my gf the package is bigger and harder.

Leave a comment:

• pe_ZEN
    replied
    There is NO substitute for edging. It truly is a godsend and I notice that the more I edge, the bigger my penis is throughout the day and the better my stamina. When I don't edge I lose stamina FOR SURE! Stretching is ok but it cannot take the place of edging or heat, I'm sure KP will agree.

Leave a comment:

• Goal7"
    replied
    Would it make a difference to your gains if you don't edge but instead stretch whenever you get the chance?

Leave a comment:

• kingpole
    replied
    Originally posted by celinajait View Post
    so basically what we all are trying to say is that after a PE session after the warm down and all .... edging should be perfromed ??

as it would engrge the blood in penis for another 10-15 mins or so ?? is this helpful ?
    Yep!

Leave a comment:

• celinajait
    replied
    so basically what we all are trying to say is that after a PE session after the warm down and all .... edging should be perfromed ??

as it would engrge the blood in penis for another 10-15 mins or so ?? is this helpful ?

Leave a comment:

• Cult
    replied
    Originally posted by nipseyhussle View Post
    (I even stretch my legs out and push my feet almost so I get a pain in my ankles)
    Me toooo! I've only been doing edging for the last few days and I've never seen my unit so engorged!!

Leave a comment:

• kingpole
    replied
    Originally posted by maleenhancement View Post
    So really the main purpose of a kegel is to improve stamina? what else? and then edging just forces alot of blood into the penis multiple times, keeping it "super" engorged/erect for 10-20 minutes will help the tissues to stay stretched with blood?

So ideally, edging AFTER a PE work out is the way to go?
    Yep!

Leave a comment:

• maleenhancement
    replied
    So really the main purpose of a kegel is to improve stamina? what else? and then edging just forces alot of blood into the penis multiple times, keeping it "super" engorged/erect for 10-20 minutes will help the tissues to stay stretched with blood?

So ideally, edging AFTER a PE work out is the way to go?

Leave a comment:

• JonPop
    replied
    That's nothing HT. I use a "Blond" Oak, kitchen table. *Snort*

Leave a comment:

• Hairtrigger
    replied
    Penis Enlargement Gym - Towel Raise

Here is a great way to pass the time. I substitute the towel with a blonde tho.......

Leave a comment:

• nipseyhussle
    replied
    I do this everytime i masterbate, I edge and kegel I've done it since childhood (I even stretch my legs out and push my feet almost so I get a pain in my ankles) i feel more pump to my dick this way I get more stimulation and it pumps up more than if im fully relaxed in rest of my body.. dont know why It just feels much more and better

@maleenhancement:
    Bottomline is I didn't get injured because of it so I guess you should do it cuz I've had great result with it, I believe im multiorgasmic but not Always,, I have to edge for it and concentrate and hold back ejaculations aloooot... same good pre-ponr feeling keeps coming to mee and coming and coming it feels gooooooooooooood

Leave a comment:

• jayhawk11
    replied
    Absolutely, go right ahead and kegel away.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X