Kegels at Full Erection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kegels at Full Erection

Is it ok to do kegels at full erection .. maybe while edging as well?
    I am a FIRM believer in Penis Exercises and Natural Penis Enlargement. Slow and Steady wins this race.

Absolutely, go right ahead and kegel away.
    Ol' McRemek had a Gym Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo
    and at this Gym they stretched their dicks Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...important.html

Comment

I do this everytime i masterbate, I edge and kegel I've done it since childhood (I even stretch my legs out and push my feet almost so I get a pain in my ankles) i feel more pump to my dick this way I get more stimulation and it pumps up more than if im fully relaxed in rest of my body.. dont know why It just feels much more and better

@maleenhancement:
      Bottomline is I didn't get injured because of it so I guess you should do it cuz I've had great result with it, I believe im multiorgasmic but not Always,, I have to edge for it and concentrate and hold back ejaculations aloooot... same good pre-ponr feeling keeps coming to mee and coming and coming it feels gooooooooooooood
      Start October 7th 2009:

Current: BPEL: 6" EG: 4.25
      Short Goal: 7" / 5"
      Main Goal: 8" / 6"

Shawty's like a melody in my head
      Routine, Thoughts and Progress log
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-real-3-a.html

Comment

Penis Enlargement Gym - Towel Raise

Here is a great way to pass the time. I substitute the towel with a blonde tho.......

Comment

That's nothing HT. I use a "Blond" Oak, kitchen table. *Snort*

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

So really the main purpose of a kegel is to improve stamina? what else? and then edging just forces alot of blood into the penis multiple times, keeping it "super" engorged/erect for 10-20 minutes will help the tissues to stay stretched with blood?

So ideally, edging AFTER a PE work out is the way to go?
            I am a FIRM believer in Penis Exercises and Natural Penis Enlargement. Slow and Steady wins this race.

Comment

Originally posted by maleenhancement View Post
              So really the main purpose of a kegel is to improve stamina? what else? and then edging just forces alot of blood into the penis multiple times, keeping it "super" engorged/erect for 10-20 minutes will help the tissues to stay stretched with blood?

So ideally, edging AFTER a PE work out is the way to go?
              Yep!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by nipseyhussle View Post
                (I even stretch my legs out and push my feet almost so I get a pain in my ankles)
                Me toooo! I've only been doing edging for the last few days and I've never seen my unit so engorged!!
                1 Dec '09 (NEW)
                BPEL: 6" 10/16th (6.63") - 0.25" Increase
                MSEG: 4" 4/16th (4.25")
                EG Tip: 4" 4/16th (4.25")
                EG Base: 4" 6/16th (4.38")

Start: Oct '09

BPEL: 6" 4/16th (6.25")
                MSEG: 4" 3/16th (4.19")

Goal EG 4.5" - 5.0"

The shortest distance between failure and success, is quitting!

Comment

so basically what we all are trying to say is that after a PE session after the warm down and all .... edging should be perfromed ??

as it would engrge the blood in penis for another 10-15 mins or so ?? is this helpful ?

Comment

Originally posted by celinajait View Post
                    so basically what we all are trying to say is that after a PE session after the warm down and all .... edging should be perfromed ??

as it would engrge the blood in penis for another 10-15 mins or so ?? is this helpful ?
                    Yep!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Would it make a difference to your gains if you don't edge but instead stretch whenever you get the chance?
                      Restarted 16th of June 2010:

FL:4.056" now= 4.563"
                      FG:3.705" now=3.783"
                      NBEL:5.616" now=5.733"
                      BPEL:6.318" now=6.63"
                      MEG:4.096" now=4.368

Stopped due to work

Restarted 14 October 2011:

Comment

There is NO substitute for edging. It truly is a godsend and I notice that the more I edge, the bigger my penis is throughout the day and the better my stamina. When I don't edge I lose stamina FOR SURE! Stretching is ok but it cannot take the place of edging or heat, I'm sure KP will agree.
                        6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
                        10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
                        12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
                        6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

Edging is great. Makes your unit bigger and harder. I have better EQ when I edge. Also, makes me hornier so when I'm with my gf the package is bigger and harder.

Comment

I've always kegeled w/ an erection. Whether partial or full. If I was flaccid, then I have kegeled my way to erection before, although not usually. I wish I could just kegel my way to an erection anytime. *So my question is: Will kegeling flaccid help?*
                            I read somewhere on hear that it doesn't matter. That you might as well kegel both flaccid &/or hard. I just want to hear some of your opinions.

Kegel Exercises For Men - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness
                            Just like your other muscles, your PC muscle is easily over-trained.
                            To avoid over-training, don't Kegel every day. Instead, only Kegel three to four days a week.

Well that's good to hear, I was actually just looking for this information.
                            In fact (unfortunately) I think I over trained my PC a lot a while back. Since I seemed to lose a lot of my control and erection strength. I'm gaining it back , but slowly

EQM ~ wow, I so need to get me one of those!..
                            Intro
                            Progress
                            “Real living is living for others.” [Bruce Lee]

Comment

I'm really starting to warm to kegels exercises, I'm gaining much more PC strength now, can perform hard & sustained kegels (by my standards) and my last few rolls in the hay with my wife produced very pronounced and, for want of a better word, controlled, orgasms.

Comment

Working...
                              X