• Jerking Off

Is it okay if I jerk off once a week?
    Starting May 16 2011:
    Length - 7 3/16
    Girth - 4 13/16

Goal - Whenever
    Length - 8
    Girth - 6

This a very vague question. I'll have to say NO until I get further information.
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Yes why wouldnt it be make sure you jerk off once a week and edge see how long you can go. Wait until your at the PONR and kegel this will help with your penis excercise. I jerked off for 4 hours last night and again this morning and again this night it will happen but then im going to take a break so I dont interfere with my pe results and I will only masturbate (edge) around once every 6 days.

Comment

Jerking off is healthy. You should try to do it at least once a week. It keeps your prostate healthy. And like rtlesnk666 said, edging is the best way to go about it.
        Everyone dies...
        But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

Go ahead, flog the dolphin, it's healthy....
          It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Are you guys sure once a week is enough though?
            Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Dang I was thinking once a month was to much.

Comment

3-4 times per week minimum. Keeps those eyes big and brite and your teeth sparkling white. Jerking off is good exercise for the hands.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Do an edging session leading to ejaculation and you can call it part of your training.

Comment

I jerk off 3 - 10 times a day depending on the day , ill even have sex then go home and jerk off and guess what i still see grate gains

Comment

Originally posted by shane_syndrome View Post
                      I jerk off 3 - 10 times a day depending on the day , ill even have sex then go home and jerk off and guess what i still see grate gains
                      Ten times a day! When do you find the time? Do you work at a sperm bank? Are you a professional sperm doner?

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by PhibbysHammer View Post
                        Are you guys sure once a week is enough though?

For me personally, if I wasn't getting laid as often as I do, I'd be jerkin' it multiple times per week.
                        It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

i don't think that 3-10x per day is healthy at ALL
                          6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
                          10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
                          12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
                          6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

10x per DAY? My dick is sore/tired after 1 very good jerking/edging session. God I would think that would hurt.
                            Everyone dies...
                            But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

The past couple days I been home jerking off for like 4 - 5 hours straight the pass two nights and even did it for like a hour or 2 in the morning and my penis looks smaller.I was looking at it last night and my erection looked smaller and my flacid size looked smaller two.Im dropping down to once a week now it's just so hard to resist the urge sometimes.Ima try and pe today even after all the masturbation from last night.

Comment

Working...
                              X