• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 months, no gains

I think i may have reached either

a) The absolute peak of my PE career

or

b) A mega plateau

My penis seems to be unresponsive of everything im throwing at it. My routine thus far:

2 on / 1 off

5 mins warmup
    10-15 mins stretching
    5 mins warmup
    300 jelq strokes 4-6 seconds ea (increasing strokes by 20 every 4 days), takes about 30 mins
    5 mins warmdown

Takes about 50 minutes. Probably cannot allow any more time.

During september i varied the speed at which i jelqed, but im still not getting any gains. I have reached no gains at all from september to november (look at my sig).

What is going on? How can i increase my length (focusing on length)? Please someone help

p.s. Can i post the same thread in the beginners section to get more replies?
    2/2009: 5.5" NBPEL | 6" BPEL
    6: 5.75 | 6.25
    7: 6 | 6.5
    8: 6 | 6.5
    9: 6.25 | 6.75
    10: 6.25 | 6.75
    11: 6.25 | 6.75
    12: 6.25 | 6.75

Goal
    8"

Ok, trex, my friend. Take a deep breath bud. Now, that you have taken that breath, allow me to begin.

Man, since you have an extremely envied (by so many members) girth, you should

A) be happy
    and
    B) don't loose your patience.

You have come this far, so why on earth would you even so much as CONSIDER letting anxiety discourage you? As that aloneeeee, can hinder gains as you KNOW... Next, remember, with such a monstrous girth, of course it, in many members' theories, is going to take alot more time or modification to your routines in order to gain that length. Also, be very very grateful and PROUD of your length gains thus far, as they are NOT miniscule at all man. Hell, I've been doing PE on and off, and STILL have gotten a bout 1/8 inch to .25 inches in length, and about the same in girth. (Keep in mind, this is through very lackluster efforts........ two weeks at a time at the very most).... And you know what? If I had made those same exact gains, having been on a heavily and carefully structured and dedicated routine attempt, I would STILL be proud. You know why? Because I had just achieved, no matter how one may look at it, something that men for so many years have pondered whether was possible or not. And, thattttt was, enlargening my penis brother!!!!!!! (and yes I plan on beggining a real routine as soon as I make my transition from zoloft to lexapro which = antideppresants

All of this said, please!!! KEEP AT IT!!!!! Don't give up! Do you really think that giving up will be productive at all? You will most likely lose all of your gains if you do, accompanied by the health of your penis when you had FIRST started this wonderful excercise. Keep your head up (no pun), and in all seriousness, perservere, set that goal, give it time, and be consistent. This takes patience. Some have gone up to about twice as much time as you have been practicing PE, and not seen more than a .1 inch gain in either dimensions, if that.

Cheers fella, may the force (meaning determination, pride, motivation, and LOVE for this inspirational act of male enhancement) be with you
    Last edited by Mr.Friend; 11-02-2009, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Um, how would you know my girth? Even i dont know my girth. I never posted it on my signature? I only show my length.

I appreciate your reply, but i wasnt thinking about giving up.. I just need to know what im doing wrong so i can get off this plateau and start gaining length again.

p.s. i think id like to have this moved to the beginner section.
      Last edited by trex; 11-02-2009, 05:25 PM.

Goal
      8"

Comment

5 mins warmup
        10-15 mins stretching
        5 mins warmup
        300 jelq strokes 4-6 seconds ea (increasing strokes by 20 every 4 days), takes about 30 mins
        5 mins warmdown

Sample routine: 1 day on two days off, edging on off days if desired.

10 mniute warm up
        5 mins stretching
        5 minutes warm wrap
        50 jelq strokes slow 4-6 seconds per stroke equals 10-12 second reps.
        5 minute warm up
        50 jelq strokes slow 6-8 seconds per stroke equals 12-16 second reps.
        5 minute warm up
        50 . jelqs 4-6 second strokes
        5 minute warm up
        5 minutes massage just gently running your cock etween your fingers with no pressure switching off hands. Do this for a few minutes.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Hows this routien different than mine?

Theres just more warming up between the jelqing isnt there?

I thought i should increase the intensity by now?

Goal
          8"

Comment

Originally posted by trex View Post
            Hows this routien different than mine?

Theres just more warming up between the jelqing isnt there?

I thought i should increase the intensity by now?
            Longer the warm up aster the growth, slower the jelq faster the growth. you notice the middle set of jelqs are even slower.
            On the massage portion massage you penis run your fingers over it in a very loose OK grip, bend it in all direction as long as it remains semi erect.

form an ok grip at the base and keep it here snug against your body. then with the other hand jelq up toward the glans slowly. do twenty of these semi erect type jelqs i call them uli jelqs. This will helpl with girth and length. You beendoing this for months now it is likely you need to move up to advanced manual PE. You can slowly introduce advanced PE into your workout.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

trex im looking at your sig it says 5.5x6 and stuff like that...
              either way, you gaind, so be happy

Comment

Kingpole you mentioned "edging on off days". What is edging? I read masturbation is not recommended!

Comment

Originally posted by jules1964 View Post
                  Kingpole you mentioned "edging on off days". What is edging? I read masturbation is not recommended!
                  Firstly for edging you can check out KP's thread here.

Mastubation is not bad. If you want to ensure that there's no conflict with your PE regime then simpy do it either an hour or two either side of it.

LookAlive
                  One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
                  Boost your sex drive Become a better lover

Comment

it seems obvious to me you been doing the same basic routine for so long it is not gonna do anything for you no more.Just like when you work out your muscles with the same routine same weight for month after month you need to create muscle confusion.You need to start doing more advanced excercises its common sense why that basic routine is not helping you anymore .Start doing more advanced excercises your penis is well condition after months of steady pe.I only been pe for 1 week but after 3 months i will start doing advanced excercises you should to if you wanna see more results

Comment

You beendoing this for months now it is likely you need to move up to advanced manual PE. You can slowly introduce advanced PE into your workout.
                      it seems obvious to me you been doing the same basic routine for so long it is not gonna do anything for you no more.Just like when you work out your muscles with the same routine same weight for month after month you need to create muscle confusion.You need to start doing more advanced excercises its common sense why that basic routine is not helping you anymore .Start doing more advanced excercises your penis is well condition after months of steady pe.I only been pe for 1 week but after 3 months i will start doing advanced excercises you should to if you wanna see more results
                      Ok sounds liek i need to bump up the intensity then.

As for advanced exercises what should i do? Please, keep in mind that i am looking for EL only.

Right now im on a 1 week decon break

Should i do a 5 on / 2 off routine? I was also thinking about replacing my OK jelqs with v jelqs and splitting up my stretching/jelqing sessions. 2-4 hours between stretching/jelqing.

This would speed up growth right? If not, can someone help me get a routine for EL?

Goal
                      8"

Comment

BUMP

I dont think i bumped too early but sorry if i did.

So while im looking for EL, should i increase the intensity of my workouts to 5 on 2 off? Also what other kinds of things can i do to spark growth? V-jelqs, etc?

I dont have alot of time for PE so i need to keep workouts short and intense (~1 hr max)

Please someone help me with a new routine, thanks alot

Goal
                        8"

Comment

trex i recommend you read this and see which area you need to focus on more https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...explained.html
                          plus dont get down about not making gains pe is different for everyone
                          help fellow PE members...POST!

Comment

You could always take a look at the advanced exercise section of the website or even at the newly updated videos for a little help on what exercises you could implement into your routine to mix things up a bit!
                            One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
                            Boost your sex drive Become a better lover

Comment

Originally posted by trex View Post

My penis seems to be unresponsive of everything im throwing at it. My routine thus far:

2 on / 1 off

5 mins warmup
                              10-15 mins stretching
                              5 mins warmup
                              5 mins warmdown
                              There's your problem, you have too much of a routine. Every once in a while things need to be changed in order to make positive progress. You need to fake your penis out.

Have you ever tried v-jelqs? They can be very effective if executed properly.
                              Ol' McRemek had a Gym Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo
                              and at this Gym they stretched their dicks Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...important.html

Comment

Working...
                              X