No announcement yet.

Jelq Device

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought the foam that has glue on the seam so after you put the foam over the roller and duct tape then you just squeeze the seam tight and it stays there.
    Start 10/12/09

BPEL= 6.00"
    EL= 5.50"
    EG= 4.75"
    FL=3.50"
    FG=4.25"

Goal= EL 7.50"x 6.00"

Comment

How long did it take for you to see results of using the rollers? Have you noticed any increase in EQ or stamina or anything?

Comment

I just started using it so i can not give you any results yet. It has been a week and i split my jelqing session between the power jelq and my hand. I figure over time i will decide if i like one more then the other,but for now i am doing both to cover all bases.
        Start 10/12/09

BPEL= 6.00"
        EL= 5.50"
        EG= 4.75"
        FL=3.50"
        FG=4.25"

Goal= EL 7.50"x 6.00"

Comment

the extender works well incept my head always slips if i pull to tightly but if iget it on good it works well

Comment

Does the rollers work as well as manually jelqing. I thought that jelqing meant that as one hand reaches the end of thepenis the other hand begins at the base so there is no chance the blood can leave. With the rollers wont the blood leave when the rollers are reapplied at the base of the penis?
            Starting stats (BP): 6.69" x 4.88"
            Short Term Goal: BPEL 7" EG 5" Reached 21/11/10
            New Short Term Goal: BPEL 7.5" EG 5.5
            Long Term Goal: BPEL 8" x EG 6"

Restarted BPEL 6.7" x 4.9" 9/7/16

Comment

Do you use lube with the device or dry jelq?

Comment

I use lube while using the devise,but i use VERY little bit of lube.(Its just my preference)
                Start 10/12/09

BPEL= 6.00"
                EL= 5.50"
                EG= 4.75"
                FL=3.50"
                FG=4.25"

Goal= EL 7.50"x 6.00"

Comment

Thanks Dreaming. So you made your device right? What kind of lube do you use on it?

Comment

could u take pictures of how to make it. You should make a picture tutorial

Comment

Yes i made it,Very easy and very cheap to make and works well. I am using baby oil but i do not like it much. I am going to start trying differant lubes till i find one i like, I tried hand lotion the other day but didn't realy like that either.
                      Start 10/12/09

BPEL= 6.00"
                      EL= 5.50"
                      EG= 4.75"
                      FL=3.50"
                      FG=4.25"

Goal= EL 7.50"x 6.00"

Comment

And did you say you preferred the device over manual jelqs? Have you noticed any immediate effects such as increased EQ and fuller hang, etc? Thanks for the info, I appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
                        X