Gaining length

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaining length

What is the best thing to do for gaining length?

Probably hanging. But, there are people who have gained alot with simple jelqing and manual stretches. I guess it depends on the person. But, on the average, most get the bulk of length from hanging. Also you have DLD Blasters, which has contributed to alot of length in alot of people. Most PE'ers don't do those anymore for whatever reason. If I'm not mistaken, thats what Double Long Daddy contributes to his gains. He made the exercise. There is some guy who gained 2 inches in 1 month doing them.
    Last edited by Incognito2010; 10-26-2009, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Can I get some links to hangers or DLD blasters please?

Comment

DLD Blasters; Penis Enlargement: DLD Blasters...A staple for any Penis Enlargement Workout

And you can find out about hanging on this site, but I'll include a link anyway. Hanging - Penis Enlargement FAQ and Glossary

*Neither of these exercises should be done by someone new to PE*

Comment

Hey The Maul,
          Here a link to the DLD Blasters. I actually also wanted to gain more in length because I been having trouble in that area lately, but man the blasters sound crazy to me! I may try these sometime down the road if I'm still having problems. Penis Enlargement: DLD Blasters...A staple for any Penis Enlargement Workout
          Starting Stats (March 01, 2009): 5.50" NBPEL x 5.00'' EG
          Current Stats (Jan 31, 2010): 5.80'' NBPEL x 5.00'' EG

Short Term Goal: 5.75" NBPEL x 5.00" EG (Reached)
          Long Term Goal: 6.00" NBPEL x 5.25" EG

Quitters never win and winners never quit! - Wanda Hope Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito2010 View Post
            DLD Blasters; Penis Enlargement: DLD Blasters...A staple for any Penis Enlargement Workout

And you can find out about hanging on this site, but I'll include a link anyway. Hanging - Penis Enlargement FAQ and Glossary

*Neither of these exercises should be done by someone new to PE*
            And just like that my hopes are dashed on the rocks

Comment

Originally posted by The Maul View Post
              And just like that my hopes are dashed on the rocks
              LOL. Unless you want to do serious damage to your penis, then be my guest. Seriously, don't be so impatient. Give it 3 months of regular jelqing and manual stretches and you can start doing any advanced exercise that you want (be it, that you take it slow and don't over work yourself). Those 3 months will fly by in no time and, most likely, you will gain pretty good within that time frame. What is your goal?

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito2010 View Post
                LOL. Unless you want to do serious damage to your penis, then be my guest. Seriously, don't be so impatient. Give it 3 months of regular jelqing and manual stretches and you can start doing any advanced exercise that you want (be it, that you take it slow and don't over work yourself). Those 3 months will fly by in no time and, most likely, you will gain pretty good within that time frame. What is your goal?
                My end goal is 8 bpl which is 2 inch increase in length

But I would be happy with half an inch to an inch increase

Comment

Originally posted by The Maul View Post
                  My end goal is 8 bpl which is 2 inch increase in length

But I would be happy with half an inch to an inch increase
                  That's a very obtainable goal. Most people on this site (and others) aim for 2 inches and most of them reach it. Just remember to take it easy and you'll be there in no time.

Comment

How long are you looking at to gain two inches? I started at 6.2 and right at 7 only 6 weeks later. Is the rest going to take more than 3 months.

Comment

Didn't you read the money back guarantee that you would gain 2 inches in under four months?

Well, there ain't no such thing. You might be tugggin at your dick for the next two years before you see anymore gains. PE is not something you just do for a short while, get your goals and say, "Ah, that was easy." No, it takes time, work, dedication and a positive mental attitude. That you had such quick gains is a plus, now the real work starts.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Many people start out looking for big increases in length,and get disappointed when they do not reach their big goal after a month or two.Most injuries start with this attitude.Start thinking in small increments.To me an 8th of an inch is a big gain.Why because all those 8 s add up over time and I'm less apt to get injured.I've gained about a half an inch since starting in July.Now to some maybe that not a big gain,but I've never really had any negative PI'S.You have to be consistent avd smart in your training.Often times you find yourself not in the ideal situation(long hours at work etc)But in those situations although not ideal you find ways to fit pe into your schedule. On my basic stretches I started doing them for a minute in a half each position for two sets.I just started doing pendulum stretches.
                        Imagination expands the mind

Comment

More and more I am considering hanging. Of course, it would be cheap to make a homemade version, but might as well forego the glans numbness and fork out 130 bucks for a bib hanger.

After all, isn't the money worth it for the gains??? I know my dedication is there
                          6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
                          10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
                          12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
                          6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

If you ease inot PE and be consistant you may obtain our goal. I myself grew almost 3".

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I dont really have a deadline for 2 inch growth but before my 21st birthday would be great (31 months away)

Comment

Working...
                              X