Decreasing your fat pad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decreasing your fat pad

In my attempt to narrow the gap between NBPEL and BPEL, ive researched that the fat pad has the proper name of:

Suprapubic fat pad

However, i want to decrease it (as probably all of you would).

Are there any tried/true methods to reducing the size of your fat pad?
    2/2009: 5.5" NBPEL | 6" BPEL
    6: 5.75 | 6.25
    7: 6 | 6.5
    8: 6 | 6.5
    9: 6.25 | 6.75
    10: 6.25 | 6.75
    11: 6.25 | 6.75
    12: 6.25 | 6.75

Goal
    8"

No.

Like the rest of the body you cannot spot reduce your fat pad.

Sorry
    05/10/09
    ELBP 7.10
    EG 5.5

12/12/09
    ELBP 7.75
    EG 5.75

Comment

walking, hiking seems to reduce the fat pad, at least that is how it worked for me. got a thinner fat pad but still have them damn love handles. But they have gotten smaller to over the years.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I already know spot reducing is near impossible, but i was wanting to reduce the fat pad.

I dont care if i lose fat anywhere else, i just need to understand how to decrease the pad.

As for walking/hiking, i do alot of running for soccer, however, i have not lost any fat from that stupid pad

Goal
        8"

Comment

liposuction of fat pad

Here's a successful way to do it trex.....................

itsme
          05-07-2003, 06:52 PM
          I had a pubic fat pad liposuction done in 1994. At the time my pubic fat pad had a thickness of about 1.5" (I weighed 280 lbs at the time). Since I suffer from ED, I needed all the usable penis that I could get, so I chose to have the surgery.

I had insurance at the time, but of course this type of surgery was not covered by insurance. At the time I also needed surgery done to correct a deviated septum. I arranged for the surgeon to do both surgeries at the same time. This meant that my insurance did cover the cost of the anesthesia, and some of the operating room's costs that I would otherwise have had to pay myself if I had only had the pubic fat pad liposuction done. I can't remember my exact cost, but I believe that it was between $2500 - $3000. I had this procedure done at the best (read that as most expensive) plastic surgeon in the area, so you might find someone who would do it for less.

I had to wear a compression garment (basically bike shorts) for a couple of weeks to try to smooth things as much as possible. I am pleased with the cosmetics of the surgery, as I can not detect any lumpiness in my pubic fat pad area. Of course I'm not shaved there, so there could be some slight lumpiness that I haven't noticed.

After the surgery, and after the swelling went down I ended up with a pubic fat pad thickness of about .5". My weight has gone up and down a few times since then. The last time that I weighed 280 lbs (3 years ago) I had regrown a little fat in the area and the thickness was up to .75". Now I've lost down to 240 lbs and my pubic fat pad is again about .5".

To me it was very well worth it. If I could spend another $3000 to get another .75" - 1" I'd gladly do it.
          Source: Thunder's Place Free PE Forums - Pubic Fat and Liposuction
          Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

I think id wanna go the natural way of losing the fat pad instead of lipo

Goal
            8"

Comment

Walking burns more fat than other types of cardio. Other types of cardio burns more carbohydrates. All in all you burn more calories running thsn you do walking but walking burns a higher percentage of fat. I read that somwhere and that was years ago it may have been disproven by now.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                Walking burns more fat than other types of cardio. Other types of cardio burns more carbohydrates. All in all you burn more calories running thsn you do walking but walking burns a higher percentage of fat. I read that somwhere and that was years ago it may have been disproven by now.
                I walk at least 1 hour everyday and i have 1" fat pad. height: 6 feet weight: 160 lbs :S
                i believe there is a way to lose fat pad but noone have found it yet....

Comment

I know its so wierd..

Im skinny but i dont know why theres this fat pad.

Goal
                  8"

Comment

Working...