PE Partner around 4 NBPEL 5BPEL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE Partner around 4 NBPEL 5BPEL

I'm looking for at PE partner who is around the same lenght as I am : 4 inches NBPEL and 5 inches BPEL inch. If possible, someone who had rock hard, or at least 9/10 erections before starting his PE programe. I personally started the beginner's routine today : Penis Enlargement Gym - Your First Penis Enlargement Routine
    The reason why I am here : https://www.pegym.com/forums/52093-post1634.html

Originally posted by 4_to_7 View Post
    I'm looking for at PE partner who is around the same lenght as I am : 4 inches NBPEL and 5 inches BPEL inch. If possible, someone who had rock hard, or at least 9/10 erections before starting his PE programe. I personally started the beginner's routine today : Penis Enlargement Gym - Your First Penis Enlargement Routine
    Count me in !!!!

Comment

Great! I like your name lol! Seems we have that in common. What are your stats and what routine are you using and when did you start PE?

Comment

I wonder if the Mods could link your process logs so they stay together in the list?
        Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
        8" bpel
        5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
        8 3/4 bpel !!!
        5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
        10 bpel
        7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

i was hoping to be 4 to 7's PE partner.

*cries*

good luck though fellas!!!
          NBPEL: 5.20 EG: 4.30 short term goal: NBPEL: 6.50 EG 5.50 long term goal: NBPEL: 7.50 EG 6.00
          my progress log feels good man.
          NBPFSL: 9/29: 5.00 10/5: 5.30

Comment

Originally posted by AverageJoseph View Post
            i was hoping to be 4 to 7's PE partner.

*cries*

good luck though fellas!!!
            Oh crap AJ I'm sorry I totally forgot about you. It seems our stats are a match except for your FL wich is twice mine and you started PE quite recently. Tell me, how were your erections before you started PE?

Comment

Maybe start one log and all 3 of you update it ? Be kinda awesome if all 3 of you stuck to it for 6 months through the log and had measured pics at monthly stages. Your data would be a great value to the forum.
              Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
              8" bpel
              5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
              8 3/4 bpel !!!
              5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
              10 bpel
              7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

Oh crap AJ I'm sorry I totally forgot about you. It seems our stats are a match except for your FL wich is twice mine and you started PE quite recently. Tell me, how were your erections before you started PE?
                erections were great up until 4 months ago when i hit a little drug problem. that problem's gone though, and EQ is back
                NBPEL: 5.20 EG: 4.30 short term goal: NBPEL: 6.50 EG 5.50 long term goal: NBPEL: 7.50 EG 6.00

Comment

AverageJoe, EQKing, are you still down to be PE partners? Or anyone else?

Comment

Like I said 4 to 7. You broke my heart =(

Jk, yeah man let's do it!!!

Comment

AverageJoe, EQKing, are you still down to be PE partners? Or anyone else?
                      Do i have to make a progress log ????

Comment

I'd love to join to, if you guys don't mind that is=D
                        Starting: September 22nd 2009
                        BPEL: 5.5 Inches
                        NBPEL: 5 Inches
                        EG: 5.0 Inches (Base) 4.5 Inches (Shaft)
                        FL: 2 Inches for most of the day
                        EQ: 9-10

Comment

EQKing : If you dont want to make a personnal log you dont have to but I though we could do a common log for the partners.

E_Weazy : Sure I guess 3-4 would be a nice number since there is no garantee all of us will stick to PE.

Comment

Thanks, I was wondering did you guys have some thread up with all 3 of you guys already? or do you guys just have your own sepeate threads?
                            Starting: September 22nd 2009
                            BPEL: 5.5 Inches
                            NBPEL: 5 Inches
                            EG: 5.0 Inches (Base) 4.5 Inches (Shaft)
                            FL: 2 Inches for most of the day
                            EQ: 9-10

Comment

Originally posted by E_Weazy View Post
                              Thanks, I was wondering did you guys have some thread up with all 3 of you guys already? or do you guys just have your own sepeate threads?
                              Some of us have a personnal log but I'll start a commong log when we are all set.

Comment

Working...
                              X