Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PE Partner around 4 NBPEL 5BPEL

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PE Partner around 4 NBPEL 5BPEL

    I'm looking for at PE partner who is around the same lenght as I am : 4 inches NBPEL and 5 inches BPEL inch. If possible, someone who had rock hard, or at least 9/10 erections before starting his PE programe. I personally started the beginner's routine today : Penis Enlargement Gym - Your First Penis Enlargement Routine
    The reason why I am here : https://www.pegym.com/forums/52093-post1634.html

  • #2
    Originally posted by 4_to_7 View Post
    I'm looking for at PE partner who is around the same lenght as I am : 4 inches NBPEL and 5 inches BPEL inch. If possible, someone who had rock hard, or at least 9/10 erections before starting his PE programe. I personally started the beginner's routine today : Penis Enlargement Gym - Your First Penis Enlargement Routine
    Count me in !!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Great! I like your name lol! Seems we have that in common. What are your stats and what routine are you using and when did you start PE?
      The reason why I am here : https://www.pegym.com/forums/52093-post1634.html

      Comment


      • #4
        I wonder if the Mods could link your process logs so they stay together in the list?
        Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
        8" bpel
        5.5 erect girth

        August 10,2009
        8 3/4 bpel !!!
        5 3/4 erect girth !!!

        Goal
        10 bpel
        7.5 erect girth

        It's official I'm growing a monster

        Comment


        • #5
          i was hoping to be 4 to 7's PE partner.

          *cries*

          good luck though fellas!!!
          NBPEL: 5.20 EG: 4.30 short term goal: NBPEL: 6.50 EG 5.50 long term goal: NBPEL: 7.50 EG 6.00
          my progress log feels good man.
          NBPFSL: 9/29: 5.00 10/5: 5.30

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by AverageJoseph View Post
            i was hoping to be 4 to 7's PE partner.

            *cries*

            good luck though fellas!!!
            Oh crap AJ I'm sorry I totally forgot about you. It seems our stats are a match except for your FL wich is twice mine and you started PE quite recently. Tell me, how were your erections before you started PE?
            The reason why I am here : https://www.pegym.com/forums/52093-post1634.html

            Comment


            • #7
              Maybe start one log and all 3 of you update it ? Be kinda awesome if all 3 of you stuck to it for 6 months through the log and had measured pics at monthly stages. Your data would be a great value to the forum.
              Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
              8" bpel
              5.5 erect girth

              August 10,2009
              8 3/4 bpel !!!
              5 3/4 erect girth !!!

              Goal
              10 bpel
              7.5 erect girth

              It's official I'm growing a monster

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by 4_to_7 View Post
                Oh crap AJ I'm sorry I totally forgot about you. It seems our stats are a match except for your FL wich is twice mine and you started PE quite recently. Tell me, how were your erections before you started PE?
                erections were great up until 4 months ago when i hit a little drug problem. that problem's gone though, and EQ is back
                NBPEL: 5.20 EG: 4.30 short term goal: NBPEL: 6.50 EG 5.50 long term goal: NBPEL: 7.50 EG 6.00
                my progress log feels good man.
                NBPFSL: 9/29: 5.00 10/5: 5.30

                Comment


                • #9
                  AverageJoe, EQKing, are you still down to be PE partners? Or anyone else?
                  The reason why I am here : https://www.pegym.com/forums/52093-post1634.html

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Like I said 4 to 7. You broke my heart =(

                    Jk, yeah man let's do it!!!
                    NBPEL: 5.20 EG: 4.30 short term goal: NBPEL: 6.50 EG 5.50 long term goal: NBPEL: 7.50 EG 6.00
                    my progress log feels good man.
                    NBPFSL: 9/29: 5.00 10/5: 5.30

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by 4_to_7 View Post
                      AverageJoe, EQKing, are you still down to be PE partners? Or anyone else?
                      Do i have to make a progress log ????

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I'd love to join to, if you guys don't mind that is=D
                        Starting: September 22nd 2009
                        BPEL: 5.5 Inches
                        NBPEL: 5 Inches
                        EG: 5.0 Inches (Base) 4.5 Inches (Shaft)
                        FL: 2 Inches for most of the day
                        EQ: 9-10

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          EQKing : If you dont want to make a personnal log you dont have to but I though we could do a common log for the partners.

                          E_Weazy : Sure I guess 3-4 would be a nice number since there is no garantee all of us will stick to PE.
                          The reason why I am here : https://www.pegym.com/forums/52093-post1634.html

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Thanks, I was wondering did you guys have some thread up with all 3 of you guys already? or do you guys just have your own sepeate threads?
                            Starting: September 22nd 2009
                            BPEL: 5.5 Inches
                            NBPEL: 5 Inches
                            EG: 5.0 Inches (Base) 4.5 Inches (Shaft)
                            FL: 2 Inches for most of the day
                            EQ: 9-10

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by E_Weazy View Post
                              Thanks, I was wondering did you guys have some thread up with all 3 of you guys already? or do you guys just have your own sepeate threads?
                              Some of us have a personnal log but I'll start a commong log when we are all set.
                              The reason why I am here : https://www.pegym.com/forums/52093-post1634.html

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X