JonPop's Routine Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JonPop's Routine Questions

I've started doing jon pop's routine for about two weeks now and I just have a few questions

-Does the speed of the Wet Jelqs and V-Jelqs matter? I used to do it slowly but I found out that by doing the reps at a faster speed helps me keep my erection level high. If I do it slowly, then I lose the erection and its just a close-to-flaccid penis that im trying to jelq.

-Am I supposed to reheat my penis between each session? Meaning between the stretches and the jelqs.

-It says to grip underneath the glans for the stretches. I cant seem to do that because when i pull, i pull on the skin and so I don't have a tight grip on it and it feels uncomfortable. I seem to have better grip on near the base of my penis.

Thanks for the help! btw I am thankful for having found this site. I've already gained a 1/4" and I keep doubting myself that it is a mismeasurement but the ruler doesn't lie! =]
    closed by request of account holder

-Does the speed of the Wet Jelqs and V-Jelqs matter? I used to do it slowly but I found out that by doing the reps at a faster speed helps me keep my erection level high. If I do it slowly, then I lose the erection and its just a close-to-flaccid penis that im trying to jelq.

Yes, it matters. The slower you do them the better workout you get. But if you need to throw in some fast ones to get the erection back up do it , just dont count them.

-Am I supposed to reheat my penis between each session? Meaning between the stretches and the jelqs

No Need to reheat. It will be nice and warm all the way through from stretching

-It says to grip underneath the glans for the stretches. I cant seem to do that because when i pull, i pull on the skin and so I don't have a tight grip on it and it feels uncomfortable. I seem to have better grip on near the base of my penis.

You need to move that skin out of the way and grip behind the glans , this way you stretch the entire penis and not just whats hidden.Try gripping it like your twisting off a long neck beer bottle top.Good luck
    Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
    8" bpel
    5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
    8 3/4 bpel !!!
    5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
    10 bpel
    7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

"Try gripping it like your twisting off a long neck beer bottle top.Good luck"

Yeah, just don't twist it off.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Heres the grip that works best for me.
        Attached Files
        Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
        8" bpel
        5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
        8 3/4 bpel !!!
        5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
        10 bpel
        7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

Definitely need to jelq slowly. Think about banging the old lady or that sweet chick down the street with your new unit!! Also, try kegeling some blood into it from time-to-time. Even when you are only 10% - 25% erect when you jelq, you are still getting some girth benefits. Lower erection while jelqing does tend to help length more though. Anywhere from 30% - 70% is good for girth benefits when jelqing. If you are stretching then going right into your jelqing routine, maybe break that up, because your unit might just be tired out. Everyone does their own thing, but I either jelq or stretch on any given day, but not both.

I have started reheating between sets when stretching (trying two minutes of wet hot cloth), have never heated before or during while jelqing.

Try this if you are cut, grip your unit while pulling it to the left or right, then position it where you plan on stretching. For some reason I get a real good grip that way, much better than trying to grip it while holding it straight out. I am cut, so if you aren't I don't know if that will help.
          Last edited by rbi99; 09-27-2009, 08:44 AM.
          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
          The Ultimate V (The UV)
          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
          Heated Bundled LAS
          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
            "Try gripping it like your twisting off a long neck beer bottle top.Good luck"

Yeah, just don't twist it off.
            They still have those JP?
            Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

It's definitely good to reheat between sets
              Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Hmm since im going for more length at the moment so I guess itll be fine to jelq with low erection levels

Comment

Just another thing I came along while doing the routine.

Whenever I do the stretch, I always have an erection which makes it difficult to stretch. For example, when I do the helicopters, I become erected, and then I wait for it go down, then I do the pulling to the left/right/up/straight out which also gets me erected, and then when I do the circles 10 times I get erected during that too!

Should I just wait between every exercise or would that make the stretch not as efficient

Are there any videos of the full routine? I'd like to see a video if it was available.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by growing4her View Post
                    Heres the grip that works best for me.
                    Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Comment

Any help with my erection problem?

Also, how do you guys prefer to PE(stretching, jelqing, v-jelqing)? standing or sitting?

Comment

Originally posted by likewiteonrice View Post

Whenever I do the stretch, I always have an erection which makes it difficult to stretch. For example, when I do the helicopters, I become erected, and then I wait for it go down, then I do the pulling to the left/right/up/straight out which also gets me erected, and then when I do the circles 10 times I get erected during that too!

Should I just wait between every exercise or would that make the stretch not as efficient
                        Yeah I've been wondering this too...any thoughts?
                        11/20/14 (Start) - BPEL: 7" x 4.8"
                        Current - BPEL 7.25" (+0.25") x 4.87" (+0.07")

Short-term: 7.4" x 5"
                        Long-term: 7.75" x 5.5"

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

Working...
                        X