New member and very skeptical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member and very skeptical

Hi I am a new member and am very skeptical but had recently lost a girl cuz of penis size. I am hurting bad but I want to get bigger, since I have lost all self confidence in myself. Is it really possible to go from 5.5 to 9?????? What should I expect out of this?

Hey poker, welcome to the Gym. Who knows? PE is like anything else that you attempt in life. What you put into it, determines the results. My suggestion is to start on one of the fine structured routines here and see what you can come up with. And, if the girl dropped you because of your penis size, she was not worth having in the first place.

Do this for yourself, not to please ANY female.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

It is possible to go from 5.5 to 9, but that is a pretty unrealistic goal.

Something more realistic would be:

5.5 to 7.5 within the first 2-3 years.
      Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

A girl dumped you for having an average sized penis? Good riddance to her I say.

Realistically, you should be looking to gain an inch in length in about a year. So if you're looking for a 9 incher you're talking 3 and a half years.

Comment

is there anything that can be done to speed up the process? add pills or whatever?

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhulk52 View Post
            is there anything that can be done to speed up the process? add pills or whatever?
            Are you sure you have the patience to do this? I can see you doing the exercises haphazardly for a week and getting pissed off and quitting, because you don't see immediate results.
            Prove me wrong. Start a progress thread and show us you are willing to improve yourself and we will do anything, any advice, any support/guidance, we can to help you. But if you are looking for a quick fix, don't waste our time.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Yeah, even if you are 5.5 with the ruler punched in to the pubic bone you are well in the realm of being able to satisfy someone. But we all get your need as our penis' are certainly one of the things on us that represent our masculinity (at least to ourselves) and we are all here because we want some change there. It won't kill you to just take 45 minutes to an hour three times a week or so to give this a shot for a few months. Worse case you spent you spent a total of two days doing PE over several months (we spend more time watching crappy sit coms) and best case, you have a penis that is bigger and stronger. :-)
              8/10/97
              BPEL 6 3/4''
              EG 5 (mid shaft)

11/4/97
              BPEL 7 1/8"
              EG 5 1/4"

Restarted 8/4/09
              BPEL 7 1/4"
              EG 5 1/4"

11/10/09
              BPEL 7 1/4+"
              NPBEL 6.6
              EG 5 1/4"
              BPFS 7 3/4"

(After restart 3 months on Phallosan only) 8/11/20
              BPEL 7.5
              NBEL 6.75
              EG ?

Long term goal
              BPEL 8"
              EG 6

Comment

From what I've read, pills are junk. Like anything else in life, it takes a lot of dedication if you want to achieve something. You will get days where you really can't be bothered, and that's when you have to remind yourself why you're doing this. Think to yourself, how great it would be in a few years time to walk past that chick who dumped you and know you yourself now have a 9 inch dick.

To be honest though, gaining over three inches is a hell of a lot. You need to set your goals down a bit, aim for seven inches in the next 18 months. I'm a little over 6 NBPEL and 4.7 girth, and my goal is to be 7 NBPEL and 5 girth by this time next year.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
                  Are you sure you have the patience to do this? I can see you doing the exercises haphazardly for a week and getting pissed off and quitting, because you don't see immediate results.
                  Prove me wrong. Start a progress thread and show us you are willing to improve yourself and we will do anything, any advice, any support/guidance, we can to help you. But if you are looking for a quick fix, don't waste our time.

Excellent advice. If he goes at it so hard and fast he'll just get hurt and quit. Go nice and easy at first .
                  Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
                  8" bpel
                  5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
                  8 3/4 bpel !!!
                  5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
                  10 bpel
                  7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

Hi I am a new member and am very skeptical but had recently lost a girl cuz of penis size. I am hurting bad but I want to get bigger, since I have lost all self confidence in myself. Is it really possible to go from 5.5 to 9?????? What should I expect out of this?
                    Hey man the best way to regain your confidence is to go fuck another woman. Do you realize it would take you years to go from 5.5 to 9 inches? And every damn day you would be thinking of the comments this bitch made. You go find a new woman and fuck her real good and make her happy and youll be happy as hell again.

Comment

i agree with the fact that you should go out and find another woman. Of course if the same thing happens again than that could be even more hurtful. I too recently lost a woman because of penis size (she didnt make it clear to me but she was all over me and really into me and then after the first time we had sex i never heard from her again and she completely ignored me) I am pretty sure I could see the disapointment on her face as I first penetrated. It is easy to say go find another chick but it really is a crushing blow when something like that happens.

I guess the old saying that everything happens for a reason applys here because without the situation that happened to me I never would have been depressed enough to start looking into PE and finding this wonderful website. It really can be difficult when you meet a chick and actually develop feelings for her and because you lack a couple inches of ligaments and blood she kicks you to the curb. I guess all you can do is stay dedicated to PE and think of how great it will be when you meet your goals.
                      9/2009 BPEL 6.0" EG 5.1"
                      10/2009 BPEL 6.0" EG 5.3"

Goal BPEL 7.0 EG 5.5

Comment

i can commit myself to this. i have lost over 65 lbs in the last few months if i can find time to work out i can find time for this. i just did my first workout it felt great. but whats the policy on sex and masterbation during this?

Comment

Originally posted by pingeyeping View Post
                          i agree with the fact that you should go out and find another woman. Of course if the same thing happens again than that could be even more hurtful. I too recently lost a woman because of penis size (she didnt make it clear to me but she was all over me and really into me and then after the first time we had sex i never heard from her again and she completely ignored me) I am pretty sure I could see the disapointment on her face as I first penetrated. It is easy to say go find another chick but it really is a crushing blow when something like that happens.

I guess the old saying that everything happens for a reason applys here because without the situation that happened to me I never would have been depressed enough to start looking into PE and finding this wonderful website. It really can be difficult when you meet a chick and actually develop feelings for her and because you lack a couple inches of ligaments and blood she kicks you to the curb. I guess all you can do is stay dedicated to PE and think of how great it will be when you meet your goals.

You know, I checked out your starting stats and your dick isn't an itsy bitsy thing. You've got a good starting size so I don't think it was your dick size that turned her off. She may have had other insecurities that you knew nothing about and split due to those. If she said nothing to you and just up and split like that, that should tell you something about her right there. IF she really cared about you brother, she wouldn't have just left like that. There's some other bullshit in her life going on that she's not telling you about.
                          It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Sex and masturbation conduct is left completely to your own discretion Poker. Some guys somewhat renounce masturbation when in the midst of a long term PE program, others go for it whenever. Obviously I don't think anyone would turn down sex. If anything it's good for your wee, very rejuvenating, good healthy blood flow. I think a while ago I read one of JP's posts that said something like masturbation is fine 5 hours before or after a workout, to which I've been abiding. I think it's pretty reasonable, that way you won't overdo it (hopefully). Personally I've always craved and worked towards the discipline of simply zipping up after a work out with no fooling around or extra-curricular activity later on, I don't think I'm alone on this one, but we're all human
                            Starting stats - June 08': 6'' NBPEL, 4.25'' EG
                            Initial Goal: 7'' NBPEL

Sept 09': 7'' NBPEL, 5'' EG
                            Jan 10': 7'' NBPEL, 5.5" EG (begin maintenance routine)
                            June 11': 7'' NBPEL, 5.75" EG
                            July 13': 7" NBPEL, 5.9" EG, began jelqing again.

Goal: 7.5" NBPEL, 6.25'' EG

It's a game of inches.

Comment

Pokerhulk, I agree with everyone that if a girl leaves you due to your penis size, she isn't worth the time. Focus on your other qualities and most importantly do not lose your confidence. Confidence is something women look for in the first place. Some women are attracted to guys based solely on that quality. If you do choose to give penis enlargement a try, don't rush it. You can end up with more to worry about. I'm sure loss of erection quality or numbness don't sound appealing. Trust me I've had that. Chin up.

Comment

Working...
                              X