need advice...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need advice...

hey guys, i just started doing PE, and after my first workout i got purple/dark spots on my head, then they went away after the second day. Then i worked out again after a 2 day break, now i have the same spots and they have been there for today being the 4th day. what is this, and did I do something wrong?

trynagain,

You could be squeezing your shaft to hard when you are Jelqing, I would call them blood spots.
    Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
    Some people see things, and say, "Why"
    I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

allright thanks dustpan...I am going to wait to exercise again until the spots go away. Then I will not squeeze so hard, I thought you wanted to squeeze hard, guess not "that" hard

Comment

trynagain: Spots are fairly common for beginning PEers. They often occur from going overboard or, as Dustpan mentioned, squeezing too hard. They should happen less and less as time goes on. For now, use them as a sign of when your penis needs more rest.
        "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

you guys are a big help...it is def. fading barely noticable now. I am going to give it one more day, then exercise tommorow, remembering to go a little easy on the jelqing

Comment

did the beginners exercises today, and went easy on the jelqing...don't see any spots yet. I got my fingers crossed. Is a rotary stretch do i just go in half circles back and forth?

Comment

trynagain: The rotary stretch is the same thing as the rotating stretch. Here's instructions on how to do the exercise: https://www.pegym.com/free-penis-enl...tating-stretch
              "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

damn, for some reason i get some kind of java script error when trying to look at alot of the stuff on this site. I can only see the forum

Comment

What kind of error are you getting and how long have you been getting it? Can you also e-mail me a screen shot to control@pegym.com so I can work on correcting the issue for you.

Thank You,
                  control
                  Last edited by remek; 10-24-2007, 10:58 PM.
                  PEGym Technical Admin

Comment

hey control, i am able to view the page with IE.it just doesn't work with my firefox...it just says _ALTERT_ENABLED, that's all it says. all i can do is click OK, it might be something with firefox, altough i will say i have never seen this problem on another site...maybe that'll help

Comment

hey guys, couple ?'s. I have been trying to stretch in the shower because it's convienent but am having some problems. I wanted to make sure I am doing it right. Am i supposed to grab RIGHT behing my head, basically so when I stretch I almost am grabbing the head? Because otherwise it feels like I am just stretching the skin and it's kind of painful. This way the head is kind of elevated and stops the slipping. Is this correct? Another question i had was, what effects does masturbation have on PE? I try not to masturbate on days I do PE, but sometimes i can't help it

Comment

trynagain

Are you cut or uncut? You don't have to grab directly behind the head, you can grab some of the shaft also.
                        Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
                        Some people see things, and say, "Why"
                        I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

im circumsized if that' what you mean. and when i do that what your saying, that's what im saying is it stretches the skin and kinda irrtating/painful. When i grab the head i actually feel what I belive to be a "ligiment stretch" actually like a stretching inside the penis not stretching the skin. if that makes sense?

Comment

trynagain: I wouldn't grab the head if I were you. It's the most delicate part of your body, and thus the last part you want to damage. Try using a gripping aide, such as rubber gloves or baby powder. Also, as Dust suggested, try gripping your entire shaft. You can even wrap your entire fist around it. Really make sure you have a hold of the inner parts of the penis (without pulling too hard... You don't need to use extreme intensity for it to work, especially in the beginning).

Comment

allright guys, thanks for your help! I did try using a towel the other day and it seemed to work a little better, but still was kind of irritating on the skin. Is that "ligiment" stretch what I want, right? Where I can feel the inside of the penis stretching not the skin on the outside. what about the masturbation question? sometimes I have to relieve some stress does it effect PE at all?

Comment

Working...
                              X