Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Marijuana mixed with cigarette tobacco effect PE????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Marijuana mixed with cigarette tobacco effect PE????

I have heard rumours that smoking cigarette causes your unit to decrease size ? Is it true????

YES!!!!!!!!

Health warning: Smoking can seriously shrink your manhood
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Yes absolutely. Smoking anything will effect your health. Especially if it is marijuana or cigarettes. If you are really serious about PE i highly suggest you quit immediately

Comment

Inhaling any smoke will defect your immunities.

If you want, you could try vaporizing the marijuana (which has vastly more THC potency that way, and your high will be tenfold), and use E-cigarettes (electric cigarettes that puff out vaporized nicotine; no tar or tobacco).
        Then again, I don't know for sure if THC or nicotine themselves won't do harm to your PE experience.
        Last edited by tabqwerty; 09-07-2009, 04:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by courage View Post
          Yes absolutely. Smoking anything will effect your health. Especially if it is marijuana or cigarettes. If you are really serious about PE i highly suggest you quit immediately
          Actually i don't smoke or inhale marijuana regularly. I was invited for dinner by my friends and we ended up having 3 joints of Marijuana mixed with some tobacco. I will make sure i don't do it again because i want a big unit and that will be motivation enough for me!!!!

Comment

From my experience of Marijuana, i used to smoke alot of it, to the point where i was doing it everyday, this has had negative effects on me and my health i believe, I have very limited short term memory, it's really really annoying, i just don't remember shit unless i go over and over it and store it in long term memory. So if i meet 5 people, I will be lucky to recall one name, if asked 5 minute later who i just met. I will remember the person, just not information like names, dates etc i search my brain and the information just is not inside, the filing cabinet is just empty on that persons details. Smoking i believe also cause bad EQ, sometimes i had no problems but other times i just could just not get it up. Unless i warmed up my unit and got a decent blow job then i was like rock again. So Marijuana and smoking in general does effect your penis from my point of view. After i stopped smoking for over a year my dicks has never been better for Erection Quality, unfortunately my memory still sucks, now a life time of writing notes if i need to remember something important.
            The occasional joint or cookie is not that bad, just don't smoke a Ounce a week.

Comment

Smoking marijuana makes for amazing erections in my experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauli View Post
                From my experience of Marijuana, i used to smoke alot of it, to the point where i was doing it everyday, this has had negative effects on me and my health i believe, I have very limited short term memory, it's really really annoying, i just don't remember shit unless i go over and over it and store it in long term memory. So if i meet 5 people, I will be lucky to recall one name, if asked 5 minute later who i just met. I will remember the person, just not information like names, dates etc i search my brain and the information just is not inside, the filing cabinet is just empty on that persons details. Smoking i believe also cause bad EQ, sometimes i had no problems but other times i just could just not get it up. Unless i warmed up my unit and got a decent blow job then i was like rock again. So Marijuana and smoking in general does effect your penis from my point of view. After i stopped smoking for over a year my dicks has never been better for Erection Quality, unfortunately my memory still sucks, now a life time of writing notes if i need to remember something important.
                The occasional joint or cookie is not that bad, just don't smoke a Ounce a week.

I'm liking you more and more Pauli. Your honesty and forthrightness are refreshing. This is what makes our community here strong, Honesty, even about the most personal things. Without the sharing of truth and fact we could never set benchmarks or expectations as we would have no foundation for applying any of the information processed. You probably helped a lot of people today with your statements, though many hayburners will still be in denial. This is the second well written and worthwhile post I've seen from you.
                Rep Point!
                Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Originally posted by Pauli View Post

I hope that many of the young guys here read this and take to heart what you've disclosed. I've never smoked a thing in my life and don't intend on starting for the very reasons above. My friends are simply amazed the shit I do remember............stuff recently and stuff from 17 years ago. Hell, I amaze myself sometimes. I honestly attribute my memory to having not smoked the ganja at any point during my teen years or even my college days. And now that I'm planning on starting my own real estate business, having a good memory is essential. I'm glad now that I never did it.
                  It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Originally posted by vegetarian
                    Still, marijuana is great for meditation, creativity and amplifying (sexual) experiences). You need to let go sometimes. A couple of joints a week can't possibly do any harm.
                    I beg to differ my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by vegetarian
                      Still, marijuana is great for meditation, creativity and amplifying (sexual) experiences). You need to let go sometimes. A couple of joints a week can't possibly do any harm.
                      Depends on your tolerance level. If you're a lightweight like me, you'll probably end up calling the ambulance on yourself like I did after a few hits of hydro. Panic attacks aren't rare.

Comment

I used to smoke quite frequently. I quit after daily smoking over quite a decent period of time to notice increased eq and erections that were in general, larger (in terms of length and girth). I did pe during the smoking months however, noticed that it quickly killed gains. THC raises blood pressure and also causes a downward spike in blood glucose levels (this is typcially associated with the "munchies"). Neither of these are conducive to the ideal your body needs to heal at its greatest potential. Harsh smoke inhalation, especially when you use either joints or pieces (as opposed to water pipes or vaporizers) can really wreak havoc on the lungs and immune system.

Smoking shortly before bed time is especially detrimental because it can potentially rob you of REM sleep. If you are still high when you go to sleep, you wake up tired and this is precisely because you were not in the REM sleep cycle. This is the deepest part of sleep where memories are consolidated, the body repairs itself, and the immune system is prepared to fight diseases. I believe that this is one of the main reasons that the stoner archetype comes about. Eventually, these people experience such a level of sleep defecit that the memory loss and general loss of coordination become more and more apparent.

The above is of course a documentation of chronic use. I did use it chronically for a while but rarely before bed time which is why I believe my memory still to be largely intact. There are also times when I believe its use can be safe/fun/fulfilling due to the relatively low toxicity and lack of a crash/hangover. I would not say that I am done with the substance though I haven't used it now for a couple of months. There were definitely a couple of very happy memories for me during the chronic months.

The above is mainly to the stoners who think it is ok all the time because it is not. Anything in excess is a bad thing.

PS: Hydro is not necessarily an indication of how good something is. Usually the strain name will reveal more about the charactersitics of the particular phenotype you are working on (dealers lie all the time however). Finding out whether you are smoking an indica or a sativa will tell you the most. (I used to be an active member of grasscity.)
                        Former: 6.30" BPEL, 4.50" MSEG
                        Current: 8.25" BPEL, 5.00" MSEG, 5.25" BEG

Zulu's Climb Up The Measuring Tape

Comment

Originally posted by Zulu View Post
                          I used to smoke quite frequently. I quit after daily smoking over quite a decent period of time to notice increased eq and erections that were in general, larger (in terms of length and girth). I did pe during the smoking months however, noticed that it quickly killed gains. THC raises blood pressure and also causes a downward spike in blood glucose levels (this is typcially associated with the "munchies"). Neither of these are conducive to the ideal your body needs to heal at its greatest potential. Harsh smoke inhalation, especially when you use either joints or pieces (as opposed to water pipes or vaporizers) can really wreak havoc on the lungs and immune system.

Smoking shortly before bed time is especially detrimental because it can potentially rob you of REM sleep. If you are still high when you go to sleep, you wake up tired and this is precisely because you were not in the REM sleep cycle. This is the deepest part of sleep where memories are consolidated, the body repairs itself, and the immune system is prepared to fight diseases. I believe that this is one of the main reasons that the stoner archetype comes about. Eventually, these people experience such a level of sleep defecit that the memory loss and general loss of coordination become more and more apparent.

The above is of course a documentation of chronic use. I did use it chronically for a while but rarely before bed time which is why I believe my memory still to be largely intact. There are also times when I believe its use can be safe/fun/fulfilling due to the relatively low toxicity and lack of a crash/hangover. I would not say that I am done with the substance though I haven't used it now for a couple of months. There were definitely a couple of very happy memories for me during the chronic months.

The above is mainly to the stoners who think it is ok all the time because it is not. Anything in excess is a bad thing.

PS: Hydro is not necessarily an indication of how good something is. Usually the strain name will reveal more about the charactersitics of the particular phenotype you are working on (dealers lie all the time however). Finding out whether you are smoking an indica or a sativa will tell you the most. (I used to be an active member of grasscity.)
                          Nice details there Zulu!!!! Thanks!!!!

Comment

You know, it seems to me that no matter how many guys point out how smoking pot or just smoking in general has fucked up their eq or their lives in general, guys are still going to do it because they think "oh, that won't happen to me.....". Whatever...........

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
                              You know, it seems to me that no matter how many guys point out how smoking pot or just smoking in general has fucked up their eq or their lives in general, guys are still going to do it because they think "oh, that won't happen to me.....". Whatever...........
                              I think it's not as bad and it's also as bad as people think at the same time. I don't smoke as much as I used to because it makes me incredibly shy, apprehensive and inhibited. However, a few years ago I was running 5ks under 18 minutes and taking bong rips right afterward. Depends on the person, really.

Comment

Working...
                              X