Rice Sock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rice Sock

Finally got around to making up a rice sock. Used a calf length athletic sock, have big feet, took better than a pound of rice to fill it to the top. Knotted the top, no metal tie as this would heat up in the microwave. Have a very low powered old microwave, but 1 minute is sufficient. Anything longer and I would be toasting my cookies well done.

Thanks for the ideas guys, it works great.

frb
    Start 2009/06/24 bpel 5.5 eg 4.75
    2009/08/26 bpel 5.5 eg 5.25
    2010/01/05 bpel 6.12"
    2010/08/01 bpel 6.25
    Goal 7"

Well, I think it's better to leave a little wiggle room. I fill mine a little over half full. Seems to be easier to wrap around this way.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

So, wait. Do you actually put it "in" the sock or does the sock "wrap around"?

Comment

No, you do not put your dick into hot rice. You wrap the tied off sock, around everything.
        I just like it not as full, because it wraps around easier. Just my preference.

Comment

Have arranged it like a saddle and sit on it at my computer.

As to the other response, that was my first reaction also, heating the rice the sliding into the sock.

So we have Steak in Sack, that would be, are you ready, Dick in a Sock.

frb
          Start 2009/06/24 bpel 5.5 eg 4.75
          2009/08/26 bpel 5.5 eg 5.25
          2010/01/05 bpel 6.12"
          2010/08/01 bpel 6.25
          Goal 7"

Comment

Originally posted by frb3 View Post
            Have arranged it like a saddle and sit on it at my computer.
            Ye Haw!

Comment

I used to put mine in a sock when I tanned in the tanning beds.
              Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

No, you do not put your dick into hot rice. You wrap the tied off sock, around everything.
                i laughed hard at this. its ouch!

Comment

Working...
                X