Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No gains after 1 year, seeking for length gains advice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No gains after 1 year, seeking for length gains advice.

Hello Guys,

I made my introduction over here https://www.pegym.com/forums/introdu...-no-gains.html
    Shortly: i'm doing PE almost for 1 year without any gains at all.
    My main goal so far is to gain length first and current thoughts are, that i may have to work hard on my ligaments before anything else.
    My erections were always rock hard and straight up 11-12 o'clock and it's extremely hard to bend it down even past 10 o'clock without involving myself into the pain, this makes me believe that i have quite tight suspensory ligament. As well during stretches i feel how so called "cord" at the top of shaft takes all the pull.

Approximately 1 month ago i've managed to get playable bend, but the cost of this was enormous increase of stretching repetitions. Big Al told me to slow down on what i'm doing and take it carefully, so did I. As for today everything went back to the previous state of not playable erection and i felt that i have to ask community for advice. Am i thinking in a right direction? Is there anyone who had similar experience? If yes, what was solutions then?

Unfortunately i can't get into hanging because basically i don't have time for it.

What has been your routines for the past year? And did you get coaching from BigAl or just asked him questions at times?
    We had a guy here before that felt a 'cord' and he couldn't gain any length for the life of him(Not sure where he went, maybe gave up who knows)
    So when you're 100% flaccid you can't stretch it at all? It might help if you stated the difference between your BPEL and BPFSL.

Comment

What is your routine?
      Imagination expands the mind

Comment

i can feel a cord and gained good length so far. i do normal stretches and tunica tugs. i think everyone has something like a cord . if we wouldnt, then we could stretch our penises much much longer. maybe im wrong. but I dont view my cord as a limiting factor.
        Actual stats
        BPEL: 8,75 "
        EG(Mid): 5,5 "
        FL: 5,25"
        FG: 4,75"

Goals:

Curing P.E. [x]
        9,5" x 6" [ ]

Comment

Too bad hanging is off the table for you, it's so good at targeting the suspensory ligaments!

Work your way up to some good intense downward stretching and keep working on the ligs, they should lengthen eventually!
          2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Pity for hanging

Manual stretches will still get you gains though! Do your kegel routine before stretching, it can increase the effectiveness
            My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
              What has been your routines for the past year?
              I wrote it here https://www.pegym.com/forums/introdu...-no-gains.html.
              For the last 5-6 months i was doing mecoach routines, they all have following format warm up -> length exercise -> erected kegels -> edging -> warm down.
              And length exercises are:
              Side to Side stretches for 3 months
              1 week off
              Tension Stretch 4 weeks
              Ruler Stretch 2 weeks
              2 weeks off

And did you get coaching from BigAl or just asked him questions at times?
              I'm subscribed for mecoach services So, Yes, i get coaching from BigAl

So when you're 100% flaccid you can't stretch it at all? It might help if you stated the difference between your BPEL and BPFSL.
              Nooo. Thanks God, No! I can stretch it while flaccid and it's even 0.4-0.5 inch longer than my BPEL

Fantersam, i don't believe that this is my limiting factor, i had these thoughts for few days before, but did my research and realized that there is nothing to be worry about. Mine "cord" is not finger wide, it's actually quite narrow. Just during stretches SO and SU i feel how it takes all tension while the rest of shaft is relatively soft and chubby.

donjelqer76, hopefully soon i'll stabilize my daily schedule and will give a try to hanging, i feel like there is definitely something good is awaiting

Padawan787, BigAl suggests to keep kegel exercising after stretches, so for now i will stick to that format

I got my playable erection angle after i increased stretches downwards up to 25-40 minutes in about 2 weeks time, i felt like actually had a workout and during the day could feel random slight soreness in the internal part at the base of the penis. BigAl was against these amount of repetitions and i believe that there is a reason, may be after 1-2 weeks more of doing the same routine i would hurt myself and end up with an injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Padawan787 View Post
                Pity for hanging

Manual stretches will still get you gains though! Do your kegel routine before stretching, it can increase the effectiveness
                How does kegaling improve stretching?
                2/2/2018
                BPEL: 7" (+3/4")
                NPBEL: 6 1/2" (+3/4")
                MSEG: 5 (+1/4")

Comment

Working...
                X