Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excuse me, what is edging mean ??

Hi all ,

I am a new member in this fantastic site , But I have some problems with some words, because I do not speak E as native language .

So , plz excuse me
    My Q is : what is edging?

Edging is a method to build up stamina for sex, at it's simplest just stop and starts. Recently the concensus has been that it helps with pe. There are many place where it is discussed, includeing edging 101.

Comment

Originally posted by night-king View Post
      I have some problems with some words, because I do not speak E as native language .So , plz excuse me
      My Q is : what is edging?
      There are many other members whose native language is not English so it's just a matter of taking your time reading things until you finally understand them. English is not my native language either and I can tell you that all the explanations in this forum are as clear and simple as can be, especially the explanations related to Edging which has been discussed and dissected in every possible way. Take your time reading and in time you'll be able to understand everything you need.

Comment

Night: Welcome to The Gym. Where are you from?

Here's a good thread to help you with your question:
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ing-101-a.html
        "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by W.M.P. View Post
          English is not my native language either
          Dang, I thought they spoke English in the Bronx. No?

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

thaaaaaanx

but dose Edging mean masturbation ?

Comment

I suppose it could be put under that banner.

Comment

Edging is a way to increase your stamina during sex. When you masturbate keep going almost to the point where you feel you are going to cum then STOP. If you just repeat this process over and over you will be able to gradually increase the amount of time you are able to have sex before you ejaculate

Comment

Working...
                X