Heat Pads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heat Pads

Anyone here use heat pads? Any tips on which one to get and if they heat up to a sufficient heat for a good warm up?

I'm currently spending my warm up time over a sink with hot water and a flannel but our taps don't seem to stay hot for long and it's a bit of a stress!
    Jul 09 - ELPB: 6.4" EG: 4.8"
    Sep 09 - ELPB: 6.75" EG: 4.8"
    Mar 10 - ELBP: 6.8" EG: 5" (2 weeks in after 6 months off)
    Aug 10 - ELBP: 7" EG: 5.2" (at fattest point)

Do you have a microwave? Rice or flack seed socks are awesome.
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

I don't like the idea of a rice sock and living with my mom and sister I'd find it hard to explain what i'm doing if caught! haha

Comment

Try a hot wrap. Use a face cloth or hand cloth and while in the tub or what not, get it as hot as you can stand and wrap it around your dick. The heating level is not as good as the rice sock, and you have to consistently reheat it every 30 seconds or so. But a good alternative.
        Growing a Prodigious Penis.

Comment

Thats what I did for the first few weeks, coupled with a hot bowl or cup of water. Hot baths are also good and would make a good cover. You could have sore achy muscles and need a good hot soak. Ask mom for epsoms salt while you're at it.
          Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

yeh NLarge I do that but in the sink. How long does a rice sock stay heated then? I try to do a good 10 mins warm up.

Very tempted by an electric heat pad though, looks alot easier but unsure of whether they're hot enough.

Comment

Ok here. You need to hurt your elbow. Pulled muscle, lig whatever. Make a rice sock for the microwave. explain to mom that it is for your sore elbow, coach said to do it. Voila!! You'll have a trick elbow for a while then.

Comment

Originally posted by PhibbysHammer View Post
                Ok here. You need to hurt your elbow. Pulled muscle, lig whatever. Make a rice sock for the microwave. explain to mom that it is for your sore elbow, coach said to do it. Voila!! You'll have a trick elbow for a while then.
                And even without a fake injury, a rice-sock is a classic home-made device used as a potable heating pad. Just say it's for recovering quicker from the gym.

Comment

and you can use the same rice over and over? Or is it advised to use new each time?

Comment

I swear by my rice socks...just find a couple of old socks that are at least as long as the length of your penis and lacking any holes or excessive wear, and pour some rice to the top with enough left to tie a knot so as to keep the rice in. Heat for one and a half minutes in the micro, then apply to top and underside and sides of your penis until the heat subsides. Should hold heat for about 10 minutes or more, so do it at least twice before your session. I agree with Phibby's Hammer that they are the best mode of getting warm...plus they are cheap to make and replace. Just tell your family it's for your abs or something else related that you're cool with - good luck.
                    I would be the least among men with dreams and the desire to achieve them, rather than the greatest with no dreams and no desires - Khalil Gibran

Comment

thanks, i'll have a go!

but one quick query... when you said "do it atleast twice before your session" did you mean that I should heat the sock and apply for 10 mins, then re-heat and apply for another 10 mins?

Comment

Working...
                      X