PEing more than once a day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PEing more than once a day

Can I do PE in the morning and one in the evening? Is it safe? Would there be better results or would it not affect the results at all?

Also:
    -My penis slightly curves upwards and I am just wondering if there is a way to make it not curve as much?
    -My cock turtles a lot especially after an intense workout in the gym. Whats the best way to prevent this?
    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by cockmasterflex; 08-17-2009, 09:40 PM.

Originally posted by cockmasterflex View Post
    Can I do PE in the morning and one in the evening? Is it safe? Would there be better results or would it not affect the results at all?

Also:
    -My penis slightly curves upwards and I am just wondering if there is a way to make it not curve as much?
    -My cock turtles a lot especially after an intense workout in the gym. Whats the best way to prevent this?
    Thanks in advance.
    I don't think two periods if Pe in a single day is good, to much work and thestrain can can the opposite to occur.

Keep the curve your blessed you can hit the "G" spot easier. What is better a 10" penis w/o a curve or a 3" penis with an upward curve. The upward curve wins out everytime.

My cock turtles up after a vigorous workout why that ducker goes from 6.5" to 4". But then it stops the staring in the locker room. ypou can wait twenty minutes usually the penis starts to plump up again. Also a long hot shower helps with this also.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Thanks!
      One more question (related to my main question), is it okay to edge or masturbate on the same day I did PE then?

Comment

its a debated issue on masturbation/ejaculation, some people say it effects gains, some say it doesnt and some say it helps...
        I personally havent had any negative issues with ejaculation.
        6/16/21
        BPEL - 7.0625
        BPFSL - 7.0625
        MEG - 5.25

8/3/21
        BPEL - 7.25
        BPFSL - 7.5
        MEG - 5.5

Goal
        BPEL - 8" (or less if I start hitting the wife's cervix)
        MEG - 6"

Comment

Working...
        X