X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tabqwerty
    replied
    Originally posted by Cernunnos View Post

Yeah, that story is pretty far-out. So you were masturbating while you were high on marijuana, and your penis grew a lot, but you were afraid of it popping so your stopped and then didn't masturbate for a while and your penis shrunk. I don't really know what to say about this, except maybe your penis shrinking had more to do with not masturbating than with marijuana? Lifestyle may play a part, too, and drugs other than marijuana.

I didn't stop. My body ejected my semen before it would actually pop... I don't know why, either. I didn't have the sensation to cum.

I did stop masturbating for about a year because I was a very religious person at the time (after the incident).

It could be a combination of the two.

Anyways, the point is that you should try a good PE routine. Either babbis's routine, or JP's routine, any of the great routines that we have all over this site. You won't regret it.
    I will as soon as I gain the motivation. There are still more endeavors that are overlooked, though, and need to be considerably delved into.

It seems like you are putting a lot of energy into researching jelqing, and putting a lot of brainpower into your own theories as to why jelqing may/may not work. You should really just try it out, start out lightly, and see if you like it or not.

But that would be analogous to flying to the moon without the significant data to determine if the space shuttle would combust shortly after liftoff.

Thanks for your patience, kind sirs. Good luck, tabqwerty
    Likewise, Cernunnos.

Leave a comment:

• Cernunnos
    replied
    Thanks for clearing this up for me, guys.

Yeah, that story is pretty far-out. So you were masturbating while you were high on marijuana, and your penis grew a lot, but you were afraid of it popping so your stopped and then didn't masturbate for a while and your penis shrunk. I don't really know what to say about this, except maybe your penis shrinking had more to do with not masturbating than with marijuana? Lifestyle may play a part, too, and drugs other than marijuana.

Anyways, the point is that you should try a good PE routine. Either babbis's routine, or JP's routine, any of the great routines that we have all over this site. You won't regret it.

It seems like you are putting a lot of energy into researching jelqing, and putting a lot of brainpower into your own theories as to why jelqing may/may not work. You should really just try it out, start out lightly, and see if you like it or not.

Thanks for your patience, kind sirs. Good luck, tabqwerty
    Last edited by Cernunnos; 08-18-2009, 05:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• tabqwerty
    replied
    How is that a bad thing? How is that a "traumatic incident"?

This is making less and less sense, I am sorry to say. I just don't know what you're saying.

IT MADE MY PENIS
    SMALLER.
    (overtime)

If that's not how it did, nonetheless, my erect-state has shrunken somehow (by at least 1/2" in length). There is nothing else I can think of that I did to myself which could cause this.
    Last edited by tabqwerty; 08-18-2009, 02:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DailyAffirmation
    replied
    This is the experience he is referring to:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...html#post43531

Leave a comment:

• Cernunnos
    replied
    Originally posted by tabqwerty View Post
    The affect from being high on it and visually seeing my penis grow in my mind while I was masturbating. It really did. I don't know how else I could explain it, that's what happened.

How are [the good] mind-altering drugs bad for you? At least they shouldn't be able to turn me into a telekinetic Stretch Armstrong again. My brain could be conditioned to be happy without that while on them.
    How is that a bad thing? How is that a "traumatic incident"?

This is making less and less sense, I am sorry to say. I just don't know what you're saying.

Leave a comment:

• tabqwerty
    replied
    The affect from being high on it and visually seeing my penis grow in my mind while I was masturbating. It really did. I don't know how else I could explain it, that's what happened.

How are [the good] mind-altering drugs bad for you? At least they shouldn't be able to turn me into a telekinetic Stretch Armstrong again. My brain could be conditioned to be happy without that while on them.

Leave a comment:

• Cernunnos
    replied
    Thanks, all of you. I'm sorry for being so petulant (especially for a newbie). There's just a lot of things that are making me distressed in life at the moment and a considerable penis size would definitely bring me to happiness. I just want to be certain that something will work for me before I go about it.

I had mentioned before that I lost some of my natural size due to an traumatic incident with marijuana and immediate blood flow. I don't know what that affect is or if it even has a medical term (I was too embarrassed to tell anyone at the time), but something in my mind was triggered to release as much blood as possible to my penis in a very short amount of time causing it to expand far beyond a normal erection size. I think it killed a lot of organ fibers or have shrunken them down. Pondering this makes me feel even more down because it wasn't something I knew would hurt me like this. I don't know if doing PE would make my situation worse or not. I mean, I don't want my penis to become even smaller in the long run if stretching it will have the same effect as the marijuana did.

If it would be okay to, I still think I would need to see a psychiatrist and probably go on some antidepressants first.
    Sir, please go into more detail about how marijuana injured your penis. What is "a traumatic incident with marijuana and immediate bloodflow", exactly? I don't understand how this could happen.

Whatever the marijuana supposedly did, it will be reversed by a good PE regime. Forget the psychiatrist and the antidepressants. Pharmaceuticals will do more damage than anything else we're talking about here. I think you're being paranoid.

Anyways, please elaborate. This isn't making any sense.

Don't worry about being petulant. You're not being petulant, you're doing what any smart person would do by asking questions about a very important subject. No-one here is going to get impatient with you. The purpose of these forums is for people like us to sort out our problems, ask questions, and get some good answers from people who care.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Cernunnos; 08-18-2009, 12:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• DailyAffirmation
    replied
    It is never a bad idea to check with a professional.

Leave a comment:

• tabqwerty
    replied
    I don't know how damaged I am already, though. Should I have a urologist checkup?

Leave a comment:

• DailyAffirmation
    replied
    Dude I'm totally with you. Once bitten, twice shy right? But that's exactly why the pros will tell you not to overtrain - if you cause too much damage to the tissues you're no longer creating microtears but just straight tearing up your organ. PE as far as I understand it is like all anaerobic exercise - a controlled destruction of tissues in order to build bigger, stronger ones.

And you're not being petulant, you're being thorough in making sure your most prized possession isn't hurt.

Leave a comment:

• tabqwerty
    replied
    Thanks, all of you. I'm sorry for being so petulant (especially for a newbie). There's just a lot of things that are making me distressed in life at the moment and a considerable penis size would definitely bring me to happiness. I just want to be certain that something will work for me before I go about it.

I had mentioned before that I lost some of my natural size due to an traumatic incident with marijuana and immediate blood flow. I don't know what that affect is or if it even has a medical term (I was too embarrassed to tell anyone at the time), but something in my mind was triggered to release as much blood as possible to my penis in a very short amount of time causing it to expand far beyond a normal erection size. I think it killed a lot of organ fibers or have shrunken them down. Pondering this makes me feel even more down because it wasn't something I knew would hurt me like this. I don't know if doing PE would make my situation worse or not. I mean, I don't want my penis to become even smaller in the long run if stretching it will have the same effect as the marijuana did.

If it would be okay to, I still think I would need to see a psychiatrist and probably go on some antidepressants first.
    Last edited by tabqwerty; 08-17-2009, 08:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MoreGains123
    replied
    Putting on an extender and keeping it on is work in itself. It's often easier to just stretch and jelq and get it out of the way and then go live your life. I like to use one when home alone to reinforce other work, but wearing in public or all day isn't worth the hassle.

Leave a comment:

• Cernunnos
    replied
    I agree with JP and everone who agreed with him, and I also have the personal experience to support this opinion.

I used one of those awfull things for a total of 450 hours, and NOTHING! A gain in EQ which might have been thanks to the kegels, but no gains in size. A very light jelqing and stretching routine worked much better and in much less time.

It may sound like less work, but it isn't. You will swear your face off at that thing, you will sit alone in your room with your penis attached to this torture device, you will go through a lot of trouble for nothing. You can't walk with that thing, no matter what the companies say. No matter what, it will choke your penis and you'll have to give pour penis a break every hour or so because the glans will go numb and cold. Trust me. Looking back on it, that was one of the biggest wastes of time of my whole life. Well, I did get some good reading done.

On the other hand, a good PE program is actually a lot of fun, doesn't take that much time, and you can tell after just a few sessions that it's working.

I know my opinion might sound a little extreme, and I also know that different people have different experiences with extenders, but this is my opinion, and I feel compelled to share it before another poor guy spends 200$ on a piece of surgical-quality garbage.

Leave a comment:

• DailyAffirmation
    replied
    tabqwerty, I really do appreciate the amount of research you're putting in to this. You've asked a lot of very decent questions, but the primary response you're going to get on these boards, seeing as it's called PE Gym, is that working out is the best way to not just increase size, but quality in general.

Let's say you're on this extender and it does give you results. Without a Jelq program your EQ is going to go down since the smooth muscle is not being exercised very much during stretching.

The best analogy I can think of is the ab devices that deliver electric shock to stimulate ab muscles, thus building them. Does it work? Yes. Could better results be gotten by doing ab exercises in 1/10th of the time? Yes.

Leave a comment:

• Radiohead
    replied
    you wouldn't want to take the time doing exercises?
    No. You won't gain without hard work.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X