Would you suggest an extender if...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you suggest an extender if...

you wouldn't want to take the time doing exercises?

Try it, you'll be disapointed at the time and hassel you will go through to acchieve what you could do in a much shorter time with manual exercises. Not to mention the cost.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

If you aren't motivated to take time to exercise than you are in the wrong mind set for PE and will not see gains regardless. PE requires time, dedication and hard work. We don't go around handing extra inches out to everyone's male member.

Comment

Originally posted by tabqwerty View Post

REMEMBER: The mind is the strongest thing! So you DECIDE if you want or not gain.

Comment

Nonetheless, would it work?

Comment

I think these guys are saying no T.

Comment

Ok, extenders work. Constant traction on the penis will eventually increase its size. But if you don't want to take the time to PE, then you certainly don't want to take the 4-6+ hours a day that it takes to get results from these contraptions.

Also if you want to wear them in public, you run the risk of the device slipping out, falling down your pants leg, then you have to explain to people what it was that you just dropped.

There are a lot of people on this board that use it as a supplement for 30 minutes to an hour after PE. I personally think this makes a lot of sense as it prevents turtling during cooldown, but it's nothing you couldn't make at home with a very light weight and a rubber band
              Starting stats:.......Current stats:
              BPEL: 6"...............BPEL: 6 3/4"
              EG: 4.85"..............EG: 5 1/8"

Comment

Originally posted by DailyAffirmation View Post
                Ok, extenders work. Constant traction on the penis will eventually increase its size. But if you don't want to take the time to PE, then you certainly don't want to take the 4-6+ hours a day that it takes to get results from these contraptions.
                I don't want to have to go through a repetitious method if there's something that I can just slip on and not have to think much about it.

Comment

Man, you are looking for the magic bullet. Ain't going to happen. There are NO shortcuts to gaining size.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
                    you'll be disappointed at the time and hassle you will go through to achieve what you could do in a much shorter time with manual exercises.

Hmm...

Comment

Originally posted by tabqwerty View Post
                      No. You won't gain without hard work.
                      Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

tabqwerty, I really do appreciate the amount of research you're putting in to this. You've asked a lot of very decent questions, but the primary response you're going to get on these boards, seeing as it's called PE Gym, is that working out is the best way to not just increase size, but quality in general.

Let's say you're on this extender and it does give you results. Without a Jelq program your EQ is going to go down since the smooth muscle is not being exercised very much during stretching.

The best analogy I can think of is the ab devices that deliver electric shock to stimulate ab muscles, thus building them. Does it work? Yes. Could better results be gotten by doing ab exercises in 1/10th of the time? Yes.
                        Starting stats:.......Current stats:
                        BPEL: 6"...............BPEL: 6 3/4"
                        EG: 4.85"..............EG: 5 1/8"

Comment

I agree with JP and everone who agreed with him, and I also have the personal experience to support this opinion.

I used one of those awfull things for a total of 450 hours, and NOTHING! A gain in EQ which might have been thanks to the kegels, but no gains in size. A very light jelqing and stretching routine worked much better and in much less time.

It may sound like less work, but it isn't. You will swear your face off at that thing, you will sit alone in your room with your penis attached to this torture device, you will go through a lot of trouble for nothing. You can't walk with that thing, no matter what the companies say. No matter what, it will choke your penis and you'll have to give pour penis a break every hour or so because the glans will go numb and cold. Trust me. Looking back on it, that was one of the biggest wastes of time of my whole life. Well, I did get some good reading done.

On the other hand, a good PE program is actually a lot of fun, doesn't take that much time, and you can tell after just a few sessions that it's working.

I know my opinion might sound a little extreme, and I also know that different people have different experiences with extenders, but this is my opinion, and I feel compelled to share it before another poor guy spends 200$ on a piece of surgical-quality garbage.
                          Physiological Indicators (the original post)
                          Don't forget your KEGELS!

Comment

Putting on an extender and keeping it on is work in itself. It's often easier to just stretch and jelq and get it out of the way and then go live your life. I like to use one when home alone to reinforce other work, but wearing in public or all day isn't worth the hassle.

Comment

Thanks, all of you. I'm sorry for being so petulant (especially for a newbie). There's just a lot of things that are making me distressed in life at the moment and a considerable penis size would definitely bring me to happiness. I just want to be certain that something will work for me before I go about it.

I had mentioned before that I lost some of my natural size due to an traumatic incident with marijuana and immediate blood flow. I don't know what that affect is or if it even has a medical term (I was too embarrassed to tell anyone at the time), but something in my mind was triggered to release as much blood as possible to my penis in a very short amount of time causing it to expand far beyond a normal erection size. I think it killed a lot of organ fibers or have shrunken them down. Pondering this makes me feel even more down because it wasn't something I knew would hurt me like this. I don't know if doing PE would make my situation worse or not. I mean, I don't want my penis to become even smaller in the long run if stretching it will have the same effect as the marijuana did.

If it would be okay to, I still think I would need to see a psychiatrist and probably go on some antidepressants first.
                              Last edited by tabqwerty; 08-17-2009, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X