No announcement yet.

Would you suggest an extender if...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude I'm totally with you. Once bitten, twice shy right? But that's exactly why the pros will tell you not to overtrain - if you cause too much damage to the tissues you're no longer creating microtears but just straight tearing up your organ. PE as far as I understand it is like all anaerobic exercise - a controlled destruction of tissues in order to build bigger, stronger ones.

And you're not being petulant, you're being thorough in making sure your most prized possession isn't hurt.
    Starting stats:.......Current stats:
    BPEL: 6"...............BPEL: 6 3/4"
    EG: 4.85"..............EG: 5 1/8"

Comment

I don't know how damaged I am already, though. Should I have a urologist checkup?

Comment

It is never a bad idea to check with a professional.

Comment

Originally posted by tabqwerty View Post
          Thanks, all of you. I'm sorry for being so petulant (especially for a newbie). There's just a lot of things that are making me distressed in life at the moment and a considerable penis size would definitely bring me to happiness. I just want to be certain that something will work for me before I go about it.

I had mentioned before that I lost some of my natural size due to an traumatic incident with marijuana and immediate blood flow. I don't know what that affect is or if it even has a medical term (I was too embarrassed to tell anyone at the time), but something in my mind was triggered to release as much blood as possible to my penis in a very short amount of time causing it to expand far beyond a normal erection size. I think it killed a lot of organ fibers or have shrunken them down. Pondering this makes me feel even more down because it wasn't something I knew would hurt me like this. I don't know if doing PE would make my situation worse or not. I mean, I don't want my penis to become even smaller in the long run if stretching it will have the same effect as the marijuana did.

If it would be okay to, I still think I would need to see a psychiatrist and probably go on some antidepressants first.
          Sir, please go into more detail about how marijuana injured your penis. What is "a traumatic incident with marijuana and immediate bloodflow", exactly? I don't understand how this could happen.

Whatever the marijuana supposedly did, it will be reversed by a good PE regime. Forget the psychiatrist and the antidepressants. Pharmaceuticals will do more damage than anything else we're talking about here. I think you're being paranoid.

Anyways, please elaborate. This isn't making any sense.

Don't worry about being petulant. You're not being petulant, you're doing what any smart person would do by asking questions about a very important subject. No-one here is going to get impatient with you. The purpose of these forums is for people like us to sort out our problems, ask questions, and get some good answers from people who care.

Thanks!
          Last edited by Cernunnos; 08-18-2009, 12:25 AM.
          Physiological Indicators (the original post)
          Don't forget your KEGELS!

Comment

The affect from being high on it and visually seeing my penis grow in my mind while I was masturbating. It really did. I don't know how else I could explain it, that's what happened.

How are [the good] mind-altering drugs bad for you? At least they shouldn't be able to turn me into a telekinetic Stretch Armstrong again. My brain could be conditioned to be happy without that while on them.

Comment

Originally posted by tabqwerty View Post
              The affect from being high on it and visually seeing my penis grow in my mind while I was masturbating. It really did. I don't know how else I could explain it, that's what happened.

How are [the good] mind-altering drugs bad for you? At least they shouldn't be able to turn me into a telekinetic Stretch Armstrong again. My brain could be conditioned to be happy without that while on them.
              How is that a bad thing? How is that a "traumatic incident"?

This is making less and less sense, I am sorry to say. I just don't know what you're saying.

Comment

This is the experience he is referring to:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...html#post43531

Comment

Originally posted by Cernunnos View Post
                  How is that a bad thing? How is that a "traumatic incident"?

This is making less and less sense, I am sorry to say. I just don't know what you're saying.

IT MADE MY PENIS
                  SMALLER.
                  (overtime)

If that's not how it did, nonetheless, my erect-state has shrunken somehow (by at least 1/2" in length). There is nothing else I can think of that I did to myself which could cause this.
                  Last edited by tabqwerty; 08-18-2009, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Thanks for clearing this up for me, guys.

Yeah, that story is pretty far-out. So you were masturbating while you were high on marijuana, and your penis grew a lot, but you were afraid of it popping so your stopped and then didn't masturbate for a while and your penis shrunk. I don't really know what to say about this, except maybe your penis shrinking had more to do with not masturbating than with marijuana? Lifestyle may play a part, too, and drugs other than marijuana.

Anyways, the point is that you should try a good PE routine. Either babbis's routine, or JP's routine, any of the great routines that we have all over this site. You won't regret it.

It seems like you are putting a lot of energy into researching jelqing, and putting a lot of brainpower into your own theories as to why jelqing may/may not work. You should really just try it out, start out lightly, and see if you like it or not.

Thanks for your patience, kind sirs. Good luck, tabqwerty
                    Last edited by Cernunnos; 08-18-2009, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Yeah, that story is pretty far-out. So you were masturbating while you were high on marijuana, and your penis grew a lot, but you were afraid of it popping so your stopped and then didn't masturbate for a while and your penis shrunk. I don't really know what to say about this, except maybe your penis shrinking had more to do with not masturbating than with marijuana? Lifestyle may play a part, too, and drugs other than marijuana.

I didn't stop. My body ejected my semen before it would actually pop... I don't know why, either. I didn't have the sensation to cum.

I did stop masturbating for about a year because I was a very religious person at the time (after the incident).

It could be a combination of the two.

Anyways, the point is that you should try a good PE routine. Either babbis's routine, or JP's routine, any of the great routines that we have all over this site. You won't regret it.
                      I will as soon as I gain the motivation. There are still more endeavors that are overlooked, though, and need to be considerably delved into.

It seems like you are putting a lot of energy into researching jelqing, and putting a lot of brainpower into your own theories as to why jelqing may/may not work. You should really just try it out, start out lightly, and see if you like it or not.

But that would be analogous to flying to the moon without the significant data to determine if the space shuttle would combust shortly after liftoff.

Thanks for your patience, kind sirs. Good luck, tabqwerty
                      Likewise, Cernunnos.

Comment

Working...
                      X