edging???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• edging???

so correct me if i am wrong but is edging where you wack off and stop before you cum???
    and what are the advantages of it i here it helps in gaining length

Originally posted by wantmoreinches View Post
    so correct me if i am wrong but is edging where you wack off and stop before you cum???
    and what are the advantages of it i here it helps in gaining length
    that's right .... but u can ejaculate after a long session of edging. Ballooning is when u don't ejaculate after an edging session. By the way edging and ballooning have different stimulating points. I don't know much about that. U need to ask the vets here.

Comment

Well edging helps you become multi orgasmic and have better sex control. So the ability to go longer with a partner. It may also help pe gains, I believe it does. You may ejaculate after a long session if you wish, or not if you wish.
      Apparently ballooning is very different, it's central purpose appears to be to get maximum erections for extended periods.
      Of course having multiorgasms for extended periods does this too, so idk.
      In edging the way I have done it the last 30 odd years ,you can stimulate yourself however you please.
      In ballooning, you are supposed to do it a certain way, the significant of which appears largely mystical so far as I can tell. Perhaps someone can explain the practical reasons. I hope it makes more sense than why you mass 80kg ,you do not weigh 80kg.

Anyhow some people get upset about the difference. Then again, some people get upset because I say castle not carstle, so wtf.

Comment

Don't think of edging as masturbating aggressively and stopping before you blow 4 or 5 times. The key to proper edging is lightly massaging your dick to an edge of an orgasm but then controlling that orgasm without completely stopping stimulation. That should be your goal while edging, not just stopping and going.

I've always liked to think of edging as a form of teasing. You can get some monster erections while edging properly.
        Everyone dies...
        But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

mint cheers guys

Comment

Hmm pesg well we are in the same ballpark at least.
            As I said though ,I would think the type of stimulation can vary widely.
            Having multi dry orgasms isn't really a tease, but I suppose that could come into it.

Comment

Originally posted by PESG View Post

I've always liked to think of edging as a form of teasing. You can get some monster erections while edging properly.
              Good description, PESG. Too many guys think it's just getting to the brink (PONR) and falling back. It's really about constant stimulation without cumming; keeping the blood flow at maximum.

Comment

Well as I have said before, I believe if you have multiple dry orgasms, the blood flow will take care of itself.

Comment

edging is where you jerk off until the point of no return and then stop just as you're gonna cum. It wont do much for your penis length but is great for building stamina in the bedroom. Also imagine how more pleasurable it will be if you hit that point 5 or six times compared to just cumming straight away

Comment

Edging is gaining attention as a possible part of pe training, as well as sexual stamina training.
                    There is also a variant called ballooning.
                    Why stop at 5 or 6 dry orgasms; if you don't want to ?

Comment

i cant maintain an erection while edging

could this be done by rubbing the skin around the head of your penis ( im uncut ) like masturbation, but instead of going fast, you take your time and slowly rub around, trying to stay near the ponr?
                      Last edited by PeacePipe; 08-19-2009, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X