Flaccid Girth/Erect Girth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flaccid Girth/Erect Girth

Well, it's a rest day today and I thought I'd measure my flaccid sizes (must...not...be...tempted...to...measure...erect. ..size...until...end...of...month ) and noticed that my flaccid girth is 4 1/8" and on my last erect measurements on 29th July, my erect girth was 4 4/8" - which I thought was a fairly poor difference.

Does anyone else have such a small difference between their flaccid and erect girths?

iron_maiden_360: That isn't much of a difference between flacid and erect girth, but that's okay. That's why we're here. To make some changes. I am what is considered a grower. From flacid length and girth to erect length and girth, there are significant increases & decreases. Your dick may be more of a "shower" as far as girth is concerned. Our tools are all a bit different. Now, your focus needs to be HOW to get to a reasonable goal for girth. If PE is relatively new, try JonPop's 90 day routine. Condition yourself. I have had a lot of trouble gaining girth myself and girth exercises can be strenuous on your dick. Don't overdo. After your dick is ready (several months of conditioning), then look at the videos on this site for girth exercises. Jelqing would be your best bet to start off with--that's something you could do now that can have some effect on girth.
    Starting Aug. 08 BPEL: 6.2" EG: 4.75"
    August 09 BPEL: 7" EG: 5.125"

Comment

My flaccid girth and erect girth are virtually the same now--that's after five plus years of P.E. I measure 6" to 6.5" at the base whether I'm erect or completely flaccid. My flaccid length remains around 7" most days. That's still 3" to 4" short of my BPEL max. I'm just wondering if my flaccid length will ever catch up with my BPEL. I kind of doubt it.
      Going411by7 (I was a grower; now I'm a shower).

Oct. '03: BPEL 7.75" x 5" Flaccid 4" x 4"
      Feb. '04: BPEL 10.5" x 7" Flaccid 4" x 4"
      Oct. '08 BPEL 9.50" x 6" Flaccid 7" x 6"
      Feb. '09 BPEL 9.50" x 7" Flaccid 7" x 6.5"
      February '12 BPEL 9.5" x 6" Flaccid 7.5" x 6.25"
      June '13 BPFLS 11"
      January '19 BPEL 7" x 6.25" Flaccid 6" x 6.25"
      December '19 BPEL 7.5" X 6.5" Flaccid 6.5" x 6.5"

"It's All Good!" Bob Dylan

P.E.: My magnificent obsession

"Can't stop! Won't stop! Why stop?!

Comment

Im about 5" flaccid FG. about 6" EG

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Working...
        X