Right Mindset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right Mindset

I've been doing a beginner routine for a month now (2 days on, 1 day off -- 10 min. warmup / 5 min. stretching / 10 min. jelqing) and have noticed an increase in erection quality, and a modest increase in erect length (6.25" to 6.3").

My struggle is to hit on the right mindset for all of this. Despite having an average-sized penis (roughly 6" long by 4.5" in girth), I have been damaged by women in the past. I've been told by two women that they think I'm small, and the woman I'm dating now nearly destroyed us by telling me she still had feelings for her ex. We're still together, but I tend to be more majorly obsessively jealous and, well, I'm working on that. A therapist and everything.

In my jealousy I asked all sorts of questions about the ex, including penis size questions, and found out he's 9-10 inches. Or, at least, she thinks. I actually decided to start PE before this went down, but now I'm having a hard time separating my mindset for PE from this jealousy.

I want to do it for me and not in a silly spirit of competition. I just can't stop thinking about it...

My girlfriend is totally satisfied with me, but admitted that she was more stimulated by her ex's penis in penetration.

How do I get over this?
    Starting:
    BPEL 6.25", EG 4.5"

Current:
    BPEL 6.8", EG 4.5"

ULTIMATE GOAL:
    NBPEL 7.25", EG 5+"

I'd suggest finding a new girl friend. This one has too much baggage and she want's you to carry it.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

im with JP on this one .

You should be happy with what you have because you are not small and you should see improvements over the next 3 months that will put you above average

Comment

Yeah. A lot of people initially thought I should break up with her. She doesn't want to be with this other guy, though, she was just trying to be completely honest with me before we moved in together.

I have strong feelings for her and would like to work it out. I think a lot of the problem is me: I'm allowing myself to be owned by jealousy and insecurity about my size.
        Starting:
        BPEL 6.25", EG 4.5"

Current:
        BPEL 6.8", EG 4.5"

ULTIMATE GOAL:
        NBPEL 7.25", EG 5+"

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
          I'd suggest finding a new girl friend. This one has too much baggage and she want's you to carry it.

Same thing i thought but didnt type. Also shes been slammed by a 10"er and liked it . You better grow fast or buy a chasity belt
          Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
          8" bpel
          5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
          8 3/4 bpel !!!
          5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
          10 bpel
          7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

I think JonPop is right. Get a new girlfriend. You may think she really cares about or loves you, but if she did, she wouldn't tell you she still has feelings for her ex and that he has a 9-10 inch penis that satisfied her more than yours. First of all, I'm willing to bet she's bullshitting you about his penis size. Furthermore, I doubt she would be more satisfied solely by virtue of his dong being 9-10 inches. She sounds mental, and it sounds like she's got her tenticles wrapped around your heart. I've been there, and I know it's hard, but you need to start dating other women. YOU need to be the one in control. YOU ARE THE MAN.

Comment

Where in the hell do all these 10" dicks come from. she is just saying that, likely he is 7". You need to get as far away from that woman as you can. Your just a mind game to so she can play you.

Never ask a woman how big her ex was. You will never find out the truth anyway.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Hey man, I am in a situation similar to yours. There are no longer threats from the outside however (being on this forum) I asked a few too many questions and since my EG is about 4.7-4.8 I knew that I surely wasn't the widest she's had. I do like her very much and I know how it is so I won't suggest leaving. In every other aspect or regard I know I have surpassed all previous boyfriends but this is one lingering insecurity.

I think that this mindset is not the best to allow growth to pe. You feel like you have to catch up and everything will be ruined if you don't soon. It eats away at you and stresses you out which will chase the gains away. I am waiting for this type of jealousy to subside before I start again in all seriousness but I just can't stop. Gains are very slow and it sucks.

I hope we can somehow manage this my friend. Think positive! You aren't alone
                Former: 6.30" BPEL, 4.50" MSEG
                Current: 8.25" BPEL, 5.00" MSEG, 5.25" BEG

Zulu's Climb Up The Measuring Tape

Comment

As of now its 5 in favor of dumping her , and 1 in favor of keeping her.

Zulu had a strong post , so its about even
                  Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
                  8" bpel
                  5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
                  8 3/4 bpel !!!
                  5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
                  10 bpel
                  7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

So Buch, what did you decide to do?

Comment

go single and try and get 5 fuck friends at a time. that will be good for ur confidence. u will feel more inspired to do the exercises and in a year u might still be weekly hitting off 5 different girls for some slick dicking.

Comment

I'm staying with her for now. The thing is, even though she had better penetration with this ex of hers, the sex we have is better overall. There's more of an emotional connection, the oral is better for her, and over time she's gotten off more with me than with him.

We had a series of conversations, too, about how she could get off more easily in penetration with me with a few adjustments (in foreplay, timing, angles).

If it doesn't work out, I'm definitely going the way of having five fuck friends; but now that I'm over the jealousy, I feel like I can get back to more productive PE. It's already better.

It's adolescent to assume that everything you do with someone in sex is the best they've ever had in every way. I've had past partners before her who have been better at certain things. So what? I wouldn't go back to them. Every man wants to be the best to every woman he has sex with in every single way, but we all know the reverse isn't true. You couldn't pay me to accept a blow job again from some of the women I've been with. And the same thing goes for intercourse, too.

I'll keep doing the PE and, in a few months, probably surprise her. In the meantime, she's meeting me halfway. She's doing Kegels (she never has before) and is exploring masturbating by hand more (she's always used a vibrator, has never really done it by hand, and has always been more clitoral than vaginal in her response).

Thanks for the advice everyone. If it goes south, I'll re-post and say you were all dead right. I think, though, that it's better to hang in.
                        Starting:
                        BPEL 6.25", EG 4.5"

Current:
                        BPEL 6.8", EG 4.5"

ULTIMATE GOAL:
                        NBPEL 7.25", EG 5+"

Comment

I think you are doing the right thing buch. I mean, you asked all kinds of questions about her ex including his size. You cant be too pissed off when she answered you honestly and you didnt like the answer she gave you.

Comment

This is a clear example of why you never ask about your girlfriends ex's, ever. EVER.
                            You just need to appreciate that at this moment, shes with you for a reason. and she likes you for certain reasons, specific traits only held by you, which are superior than what her ex's had to offer in those categories.
                            You seem to have gotten a grasp of that already, which is good to read.

Personally, I say you drop her, start over, and appreciate that the next girl loves you for what you, and only you, have to offer, and leave it there. no questions about the past.
                            This current girl has too much baggage as said before... and you x-ray'd through way too much of it.

Comment

Originally posted by buchmiller View Post
                              Yeah. A lot of people initially thought I should break up with her. She doesn't want to be with this other guy, though, she was just trying to be completely honest with me before we moved in together.

I have strong feelings for her and would like to work it out. I think a lot of the problem is me: I'm allowing myself to be owned by jealousy and insecurity about my size.
                              Bull shit she is playing head games. Likely she thinks your 9" to but her stupid ego trip wont allow her to say so.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Working...
                              X