Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Large amount of fat around pubic area, need Jelqing advice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Large amount of fat around pubic area, need Jelqing advice!

Long Version: I have yet to start PE because of an issue I have dealing my the fat around my pubic area. I've been losing a lot of weight lately (using correct diet and a lot of exercise and weight training), and still have a lot to go but would like to start doing PE while I lose the weight so that I can see more positive gains in my overall health at the time I reach my goals. I was wondering how people who have a large amount of pubic fat manage to do Jelqs? I can't grab the 'base' of my penis without pushing against the fatty pad because about 2~ inches of it is consumed in the fatty area, which causes it to be very difficult to use both of my hands back to back without first taking a second to regrip the base and push against the bone, which is causing me to do it significantly slower than people I see in videos.

Also if relevant, my penis tends to become 'somewhat hidden' into the pubic fat area during flaccid state. About an inch and half of the flaccid penis becomes 'stumpy' and the rest is concealed. I can reveal the full flaccid state by pushing against the fatty area on the sides and pulling it out, where it'll stay for about 2 minutes until retreating back into its stump state in the fatty area. I'm also relatively small at around 4.7-5 inches bone pressed erect and 4.5-5 Girth depending on arousal level.

Perhaps anyone who has done Jelqs with a similar state as mine could give me some insight on how they manage to Jelq effectively and if that large amount of fatty are has any effect on their gains.. I'm planning on using the 90 day starter routine by JP once I make sure I can actually do this effectively with my state.

Also I am VERY much aware losing weight will show positive gains from that alone, but my goal is to increase my bone pressed so that when my pubic bone fat is gone I'll have a healthy average sized penis. It'll take me about a year and a half to reach my goal weight, and would like to have a year and half of Jelqs under my belt by then as well... I mean it would be awesome to not only be fit but have a great penis waiting for me at that point. I'm very dedicated to things I set my mind to, and this is one thing I would really like to start.

Short Version: I have a large amount of pubic bone fat, that conceals about 2 inches of my penis. It requires me to press against my base every time I go to do a Jelq to regrip, which makes it ALOT slower than people in videos. Is jeqling still a reliable and healthy way for me to gain length and girth?

Thanks!

Hey man,
    You can jelg, you just have do different types of jelgs. You're approaching this with a good attentive attitude toward your own circumstances and I commend you for that.

You "can reveal the full flaccid state by pushing against the fatty pad on both sides where it will stay for about 2 minutes".........

Youve learned something there, use it.
    First , Heat up as hot as you can stand it, and heat your pelvic pad also. After 10-15 min Heat up, Pull your unit out and with one hand slowly kneed and push your fatty pad while you stretch your unit at different angles with your other hand. As the fatty tissue displaces , try and concentrate on spreading it outward away from your base. (theres a lot of room for it to slide over). Do your stretches and don't forget helicopter shakes in between. Continue pushing and kneeding the pad until you complete all your stretches.
    Lube up and prepare to jelg. Now take your two Peace Sign fingers (middle and index) on your non dominant hand and press into your fatty pad on both sides of your base. Press down and in (exposing more inner penis) until you cant press anymore. You should feel your pelvic bone curve area if you press hard enough. Take your dominant hand with your ok grip and index and thumb facing your body push into you your other two fingers as far as you can and squeeze slightly. As you pull your jelging hand up the shaft continue reverse pressure on your pad with your other hand. Once you master this you can alternate hands. I call it a reverse jelg and I do it all the time as it affords me smoother more even pressure and feels less like masturbating than regular jelgs.
    You can do this man, it make take a bit of time and adjustment but you can do this if you seriously dedicate yourself to it.
    Best of luck!!
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Stellar post PHammer. I read this post earlier, but didn't know how to respond. Excellent and easy to follow bit of advice. (Rep Point)

alexisonice: Welcome to the PE Gym. Sounds like you have the determination to succeed. Good Luck and keep us informed.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Thanks JP, I've been coached by the best so credit goes to you.

FOLLOWUP FOR Alexisonice..............

I didn't mention it earlier as I was addressing your primary concern. It seems you are taking steps to reduce your weight but I wanted to mention something to target. WALKING is one of the best exersizes one can do to strengthen cardio and to burn fat. Since your fat pad is in the leg, crotch, hip region walking would do wonders for burning the fat around your pelvic area. Start parking in the farthest spaces when you go shopping and walking the distance. When you go to work, shopping, movies, restaurant or whatever, just park as far away as you can and walk. Try and schedule a daily mile walk if you can and gradually increase it with time. My father was able to lose over 40 lbs like this in less than 4 months, just walking.
        Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Originally posted by PhibbysHammer View Post

I didn't mention it earlier as I was addressing your primary concern. It seems you are taking steps to reduce your weight but I wanted to mention something to target. WALKING is one of the best exersizes one can do to strengthen cardio and to burn fat. Since your fat pad is in the leg, crotch, hip region walking would do wonders for burning the fat around your pelvic area. Start parking in the farthest spaces when you go shopping and walking the distance. When you go to work, shopping, movies, restaurant or whatever, just park as far away as you can and walk. Try and schedule a daily mile walk if you can and gradually increase it with time. My father was able to lose over 40 lbs like this in less than 4 months, just walking.
          I've lost quite alot of weight in the past 6 months by walking and weight training. I walk for an hour a day, which totals to about 2.5 - 3 miles a day. I've been at it for quite some time, as I said I'm pretty dedicated when I set my mind to something. which is why I see me sticking with this as no problem at all.. just need to get the basics down for my condition!

Once you master this you can alternate hands.
          Question about this.. do you mean I should stick to Jelqing with one hand the first few sessions until I get comfortable with it? I thought you *had* to use both hands for this to be effective?

Thanks a lot for the advice, PhibbysHammer.

Comment

Another thought is to get a pedometer and walk at least 10,000 steps a day. If you do that and gradually reduce the amount of food you eat each day (read: portion control) you'll lose weight and have a good way of monitoring your progress. That, and the use of a scale.

Comment

Originally posted by alexisonice View Post
              I've lost quite alot of weight in the past 6 months by walking and weight training. I walk for an hour a day, which totals to about 2.5 - 3 miles a day. I've been at it for quite some time, as I said I'm pretty dedicated when I set my mind to something. which is why I see me sticking with this as no problem at all.. just need to get the basics down for my condition!

Question about this.. do you mean I should stick to Jelqing with one hand the first few sessions until I get comfortable with it? I thought you *had* to use both hands for this to be effective?

Thanks a lot for the advice, PhibbysHammer.
              Its a heck of a lot more convenient for guys with 2 hands but 1 handed guys have to do what they can.

It'll be a little difficult at first clamping with one hand and jelging with the other but you'll always have to push back and clamp that fatty tissue out of the way until its gone down. You can't do a simultaneous hand jelg this way. 1 hand is fine as long as you alternate occasionally for uniformity in pressure. We're fitting this workout to you and your individual needs so lets get what jelging we can get until we get that fat pad down.

Best of Luck Man!!

Comment

Hey man,
                You can jelg, you just have do different types of jelgs. You're approaching this with a good attentive attitude toward your own circumstances and I commend you for that.

You "can reveal the full flaccid state by pushing against the fatty pad on both sides where it will stay for about 2 minutes".........

Youve learned something there, use it.
                First , Heat up as hot as you can stand it, and heat your pelvic pad also. After 10-15 min Heat up, Pull your unit out and with one hand slowly kneed and push your fatty pad while you stretch your unit at different angles with your other hand. As the fatty tissue displaces , try and concentrate on spreading it outward away from your base. (theres a lot of room for it to slide over). Do your stretches and don't forget helicopter shakes in between. Continue pushing and kneeding the pad until you complete all your stretches.
                Lube up and prepare to jelg. Now take your two Peace Sign fingers (middle and index) on your non dominant hand and press into your fatty pad on both sides of your base. Press down and in (exposing more inner penis) until you cant press anymore. You should feel your pelvic bone curve area if you press hard enough. Take your dominant hand with your ok grip and index and thumb facing your body push into you your other two fingers as far as you can and squeeze slightly. As you pull your jelging hand up the shaft continue reverse pressure on your pad with your other hand. Once you master this you can alternate hands. I call it a reverse jelg and I do it all the time as it affords me smoother more even pressure and feels less like masturbating than regular jelgs.
                You can do this man, it make take a bit of time and adjustment but you can do this if you seriously dedicate yourself to it.
                Best of luck!!
                hey is there any certain way of knowing if your jelqing correctly????

Comment

Originally posted by alexisonice View Post
                  Long Version: I have yet to start PE because of an issue I have dealing my the fat around my pubic area. I've been losing a lot of weight lately (using correct diet and a lot of exercise and weight training), and still have a lot to go but would like to start doing PE while I lose the weight so that I can see more positive gains in my overall health at the time I reach my goals. I was wondering how people who have a large amount of pubic fat manage to do Jelqs? I can't grab the 'base' of my penis without pushing against the fatty pad because about 2~ inches of it is consumed in the fatty area, which causes it to be very difficult to use both of my hands back to back without first taking a second to regrip the base and push against the bone, which is causing me to do it significantly slower than people I see in videos.

Also if relevant, my penis tends to become 'somewhat hidden' into the pubic fat area during flaccid state. About an inch and half of the flaccid penis becomes 'stumpy' and the rest is concealed. I can reveal the full flaccid state by pushing against the fatty area on the sides and pulling it out, where it'll stay for about 2 minutes until retreating back into its stump state in the fatty area. I'm also relatively small at around 4.7-5 inches bone pressed erect and 4.5-5 Girth depending on arousal level.

Perhaps anyone who has done Jelqs with a similar state as mine could give me some insight on how they manage to Jelq effectively and if that large amount of fatty are has any effect on their gains.. I'm planning on using the 90 day starter routine by JP once I make sure I can actually do this effectively with my state.

Also I am VERY much aware losing weight will show positive gains from that alone, but my goal is to increase my bone pressed so that when my pubic bone fat is gone I'll have a healthy average sized penis. It'll take me about a year and a half to reach my goal weight, and would like to have a year and half of Jelqs under my belt by then as well... I mean it would be awesome to not only be fit but have a great penis waiting for me at that point. I'm very dedicated to things I set my mind to, and this is one thing I would really like to start.

Short Version: I have a large amount of pubic bone fat, that conceals about 2 inches of my penis. It requires me to press against my base every time I go to do a Jelq to regrip, which makes it ALOT slower than people in videos. Is jeqling still a reliable and healthy way for me to gain length and girth?

Thanks!
                  hey i the same problem wat is the length non erect? and wats yur height and weight?

Comment

Working...
                  X