is turtling bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is turtling bad?

After you PE and you penis begins to turtle throughout the day is it bad?
    6/16/21
    BPEL - 7.0625
    BPFSL - 7.0625
    MEG - 5.25

8/3/21
    BPEL - 7.25
    BPFSL - 7.5
    MEG - 5.5

Goal
    BPEL - 8" (or less if I start hitting the wife's cervix)
    MEG - 6"

Its not a good thing though its not Injury-like bad. While your unit is healing it will do better if in an outstretched flaccid condition. You have to convince it that it's bigger and needs to be bigger and heal bigger , so discourage turtling at all times.
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Yeah, save the Wales, save the turtles, save the spotted...You are such a post whore PH. You ever goin to slow down? *Snicker*

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUnit View Post
        After you PE and you penis begins to turtle throughout the day is it bad?
        Try a longer warm up the next time you PE. See if that reduces the turtle effect through out the day.

Also try to heat up whatever you use to warm up by a notch or two.

Comment

I use a hot wrap, so I'll try that tomorrow. Thanks for the advice.
          6/16/21
          BPEL - 7.0625
          BPFSL - 7.0625
          MEG - 5.25

8/3/21
          BPEL - 7.25
          BPFSL - 7.5
          MEG - 5.5

Goal
          BPEL - 8" (or less if I start hitting the wife's cervix)
          MEG - 6"

Comment

I used to turtle reaaaaallly bad.

My bpel is about 7.3.. and when I turtle I look like I've got a baby dick.. literally I look like a 4year old

Fowfers helped A LOT.

Without causing too much argument/controversy a lot of the reccomendations on this site didn't help me one bit.. (some of the supplements, some of the exercises, etc)

Perhaps I was taking a bad brand.. perhaps I was doing the exercises incorrectly..

BUT.. fowfers worked, immediately...

My first night doing them in bed.. I woke up and I say I only turtled about 30% of the time I used to turtle..

So any of you "this doesn't work, there's no way to fix my penis" guys out there... know that fowfers DO work...

I don't jelq, I don't stretch often... I stopped kegeling, but fowfers are one of the things ill always do when I can.. it can make you go from a grower to a show-er overnight

Comment

Fowfer

What is or are a fowfer? Can somone tell me if turtling is really bad or not? I have had a real intense issue with turtling as of late. It sure is irritating to have your glans covered by your foreskin all day long. Do fowfers help turtling?

Comment

Originally posted by yourjelqing View Post
                Do fowfers help turtling?
                Yes. That's the whole point of Fowfers I think.

What is or are a fowfer?
                Instructions are here: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ers-101-a.html

Can somone tell me if turtling is really bad or not?
                This was discussed in another thread earlier today: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...-turtling.html

I'll elaborate. When you intensely PE, your penis will want to turtle up close to your fatpad and heal shorter. Every time you PE, you're re-breaking (if you're reaching fatigue)the weakest bonds that were made when you healed in a turtled state. If your unit appears to be turtling intensely (more than normal) for over 30 minutes, its probably a bad sign. Usually after a hard PE workout, my unit turtles. I just wrap it or heat it, and within 30 minutes it stops. If it continues to turtle intensely for a long period, it may be evidence you've pushed yourself too hard.

An ADS, Extender, or a static wrap can help you prevent turtling. Some would argue the benefits are minimal. Then again, big gains are made by a lot of collective 'minimal' changes over time. Hence, some argue the prevention of turtling is critical to maximizing your potential gains. If you're just trying to stop turtling, you can attach an ADS somewhat loosely, like a Penimaster, VAC Extender, or lots of the other extenders displayed on this site (or even a home-made one). Another option is golf weights, 3x of these weigh about 1lb, and you can attach them with a wrap, or with a clamp + a thera-P wristband (or cloth). The downside of extenders or ADS systems is that they are usually expensive. Golf weights work well to prevent turtling, but you have to be careful, or I hear the weights can pinch your penis.

I have had a real intense issue with turtling as of late. It sure is irritating to have your glans covered by your foreskin all day long.
                A static wrap is something you can immediately do to help with this: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...ing-101-a.html
                Actually, that post is listed here, in the beginner guides. I suggest you read all of it if you have not already: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...much-more.html

I explained the other options above.
                My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Working...
                X