Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Penis wrapping after Jelq session

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Penis wrapping after Jelq session

    Hi there,

    I've been Jelqing for a couple of months now and my gains seemed to have slowed down (though I've heard this isn't uncommon). I've been considering wrapping my penis, so I can maintain the length after my session is over. Has anyone tried this? If so what were your results?

    What did you use to wrap your penis, I was considering using a bandage, but I need something that's strong enough to keep the penis stretched, but won't 'squash' the girth (which might have a bad effect on making girth gains).


    Thanks for the help!

  • #2
    I tried this to prevent turtling. I used an ace bandage cut to fit but as you mentioned I felt that it "squeezed" my unit narrow. I then tried a Penis sleeve made out of silicone which was just a bit thicker than a condom and it worked great. So great that for weeks I wore it while working thru the day. The last few weeks turtling hasn't been a problem so I haven't worn one in a while. The sleeve would expand with the girth of my unit though it did have some restiction to it, it wasn't nearly as bad as the ace bandage and far easier to use.
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

    Comment


    • #3
      Do you think this would work?

      Comment


      • #4
        I've never used a net/cage style but I don't see why not. Another thing I failed to mention was fitting the sleeve. All the sleeves I ever tried were too tight so I would stretch them out over a bottle of lotion or something for a day or so to where they would fit me better. so when you get it , fit it and then stretch accordingly.
        Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

        Comment


        • #5
          hey all,

          Does the turtling matter, does it affect gains after a PE session?

          Thanks
          1 Dec '09 (NEW)
          BPEL: 6" 10/16th (6.63") - 0.25" Increase
          MSEG: 4" 4/16th (4.25")
          EG Tip: 4" 4/16th (4.25")
          EG Base: 4" 6/16th (4.38")

          Start: Oct '09

          BPEL: 6" 4/16th (6.25")
          MSEG: 4" 3/16th (4.19")

          Goal EG 4.5" - 5.0"

          The shortest distance between failure and success, is quitting!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Cult View Post
            hey all,

            Does the turtling matter, does it affect gains after a PE session?

            Thanks
            Hey again Cult..........

            Turtling can affect gains. Since you have exersized and "damaged" your penis, it will need to heal. The healing starts almost immediately. If your unit is in a turtled position during healing the ligs and blood chambers as well as the skin are contracted. To achieve growth healing in an expanded state is preferred. There is also more capacity for blood volumeif your unit is expanded which will also enhance the healing process. We want our units to be longer and thicker so we have to convince them that they are supposed to be longer and thicker. If we let our units curl up and shrink then it becomes the norm for them as it has been for most of us the greater part of our lives. The longer you can keep your unit extended and the more blood you can keep in it and running thru it, the BETTER!!
            Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

            Comment


            • #7
              Hey Phibby,

              Thanks for the response.

              What would be a solution to this problem without any "kit" so to speak? Just touching in order to get it to expand every now and then?

              I presume that by turtling we are talking extreme shrinking, or just back to normal hanging flaccid?

              Also if this kind of thing isn't prevented are most gains likely to be lost, or are we talking a precaution in order to maximise gain and leave no stone unturned?

              Thanks again, you guys are fab!

              Cult
              1 Dec '09 (NEW)
              BPEL: 6" 10/16th (6.63") - 0.25" Increase
              MSEG: 4" 4/16th (4.25")
              EG Tip: 4" 4/16th (4.25")
              EG Base: 4" 6/16th (4.38")

              Start: Oct '09

              BPEL: 6" 4/16th (6.25")
              MSEG: 4" 3/16th (4.19")

              Goal EG 4.5" - 5.0"

              The shortest distance between failure and success, is quitting!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Cult View Post
                Hey Phibby,

                Thanks for the response.

                What would be a solution to this problem without any "kit" so to speak? Just touching in order to get it to expand every now and then?

                I presume that by turtling we are talking extreme shrinking, or just back to normal hanging flaccid?

                Also if this kind of thing isn't prevented are most gains likely to be lost, or are we talking a precaution in order to maximise gain and leave no stone unturned?

                Thanks again, you guys are fab!

                Cult
                Well, I think I've got all of my 'beginner gains' so I'm just trying to ease the process along really.

                From what I've gathered from lurking around, a lot of people don't wrap and they still have gains.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Turtling is not a Normal Flaccid. Normal flaccid hang is fine, as your shaft is extended only not full of blood. Turtling is like when you take a cold shower and it draws up much smaller than normal. Some guys have this problem from exersizing.
                  This isn't a "Gain Killer" but at the very least it is a Gain Inhibitor. Most of us try to keep our units at a good flaccid hang at all times other than erections of course. You've heard the expression "Use it or lose it" with muscles? Almost the same thing, where turtling is the body's way of packing up and protecting the penis, but the packing process is not size friendly. I constantly check my package and know where its at and what its doing so I can adjust it if need be. Just try to avoid turtling under any circumstance.
                  Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    You learn something new every day with PE it seems.

                    Thanks again Phibby!
                    1 Dec '09 (NEW)
                    BPEL: 6" 10/16th (6.63") - 0.25" Increase
                    MSEG: 4" 4/16th (4.25")
                    EG Tip: 4" 4/16th (4.25")
                    EG Base: 4" 6/16th (4.38")

                    Start: Oct '09

                    BPEL: 6" 4/16th (6.25")
                    MSEG: 4" 3/16th (4.19")

                    Goal EG 4.5" - 5.0"

                    The shortest distance between failure and success, is quitting!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by PhibbysHammer View Post
                      I tried this to prevent turtling. I used an ace bandage cut to fit but as you mentioned I felt that it "squeezed" my unit narrow. I then tried a Penis sleeve made out of silicone which was just a bit thicker than a condom and it worked great. So great that for weeks I wore it while working thru the day. The last few weeks turtling hasn't been a problem so I haven't worn one in a while. The sleeve would expand with the girth of my unit though it did have some restiction to it, it wasn't nearly as bad as the ace bandage and far easier to use.
                      Where do you buy penis sleeves, Phibby? I'm ready to try anything that will reduce turtling.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X