Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you count one jelq as 1 rep or 2 jelqs as 1 rep?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you count one jelq as 1 rep or 2 jelqs as 1 rep?

I think i am doing it wrong..I count one hand motion up as 1 rep
    what are your thoughts?
    Start 6/1/09
    BPEL: 5.8"
    EG: 4.5"

Current

BPEL: 6.5"
    EG: ????

Progress & Pic Log

Originally posted by Loftus View Post
    what are your thoughts?
    Two hands is a full rep.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

There's differences of opinion on this. I've always considered one stroke to be one rep.
      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

I count one stroke per hand as a rep as well
        Don't focus on the destination but enjoy the journey!

Comment

1 stroke = 1 rep for me too!!!!

Comment

The notable exception is JonPop's newbie routine, in which both hands count as one rep. If you still want 1 stroke to be 1 rep, change the amount of reps in the newbie routine from 150 jelqs (50 x 3) and 90 v-jelqs (30 x 3) to 300 jelqs (100 x 3) and 180 v-jelqs (60 x 3)
            Starting stats:.......Current stats:
            BPEL: 6"...............BPEL: 6 3/4"
            EG: 4.85"..............EG: 5 1/8"

Comment

Originally posted by Loftus View Post
              what are your thoughts?

I didn't know about the two hands equals 1 rep thing until many years later after I started this. Now that I strictly use the PJ for my jelqing, I count one jelq as one rep.
              It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

isn't 300 jelqs too heavy for a newbie routine ????

Comment

I'd like to know JonPop's view on this. I've always considered two jelqs to count as 1 rep. If JP views it the other way then there's a chance that I'm gonna over-train the hell out of my penis!
                  One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
                  Boost your sex drive Become a better lover

Comment

Both hands. one starting up the shaft and holding at the glans. The other starting from the base, releasing the first hand when second hand reaches midshaft, then continuing to the glans. All one fluid motion. This is 1 Jelqing rep.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

^^ I left and think this is a answered question^^ but for new ones, know the maker of the routine you are following, opinions varies on this one..most of them already gave their opinion.. But if you are doubtful, make it one stroke = 1 rep. Better to under do things than to over do it, just increase your number of counts and intensity when you feel like your able to.
                      March 4, 2009 BPEL5.25xEG4.5
                      Short Tem Goal 6.5 x 5.5
                      Long Term Goal 7x6 NBPL
                      No specific target, no length and girth just a 100% EQ and a enjoyable session^^ but gains will be welcome :P

Comment

Working...
                      X