2 months and still no gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 months and still no gains

i think i have flaccid gains but that is it. i have been doing 2 on 1 off for most of the time with 8 min stretching,100 jelqwet and 15 holds.
    Start 6/1/09
    BPEL: 5.8"
    EG: 4.5"

Current

BPEL: 6.5"
    EG: ????

Progress & Pic Log

You should begin with a warm up. Also develope a better routine. I suggest JP's.
    Starting stats:

Fl- Turtle
    Nbpel- 5"
    Bpel- 6"
    Eg- 5"

Comment

2 months is nothing. Keep going, consistent rather then being excessive in reps. Slow but sure.

Comment

Originally posted by joeygrower View Post
        You should begin with a warm up. Also develope a better routine. I suggest JP's.
        oh i forgot to mention that.i just take a shower.and this past week I just started JP's. 5 on 2 off.
        Start 6/1/09

Current

Progress & Pic Log

Comment

Definately use JP's beginner's routine. Really concentrate on the warmup and don't skimp. During your routine, do not skip helicopter shakes and kegals as blood flow is "CRUCIAL" to gains. Avoid constricting underwear and try to fowfer in bed as much as possible. Alos check your supplement regime and make sure you're taking L-Lysine and L-Argenine as well as the B Vitamins and Zing. I stress again, BLOOD FLOW IS CRUCIAL!!!
          Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Originally posted by PhibbysHammer View Post
            Definately use JP's beginner's routine. Really concentrate on the warmup and don't skimp. During your routine, do not skip helicopter shakes and kegals as blood flow is "CRUCIAL" to gains. Avoid constricting underwear and try to fowfer in bed as much as possible. Alos check your supplement regime and make sure you're taking L-Lysine and L-Argenine as well as the B Vitamins and Zing. I stress again, BLOOD FLOW IS CRUCIAL!!!
            im 18 and in great shape...i think my bloodflow is pretty good. I wake up with erections every morning
            Start 6/1/09

Current

Progress & Pic Log

Comment

Originally posted by vegetarian
              What is the first thing you notice after your PE routine? Does it shrink? Does it grow? Do you feel it meatier? Does it hurt?
              hmm, havent realy payed attention to this, my flaccid state feels alot meatier during the days but sometimes i think my cock shrinks after a workout...btw i never feel any pain during/after workouts. The other day though i noticed something about my grip. Instead of having my thumb over the top of the actual index finger (like on the fingernail part), i had it resting on top of the side of my finger...i dont know if that makes a difference or not.
              Start 6/1/09

Current

Progress & Pic Log

Comment

That would just make the O.K. grip tighter is all.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by vegetarian
                  I think it's a matter of time. Be patient and consistent and eventually you will see gains.
                  hey one question. After a workout is your cock supposed to feel tired or sore? For some reason I never get a tired feeling like a do after I lift weights
                  Start 6/1/09

Current

Progress & Pic Log

Comment

HEAT IT UP MAN!!! Just a shower isn't good enough. Get the synthesis for cellular growth fired up with a GOOD HEAT UP!!
                    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

I would like to know too. Sometimes after a workout I feel somewhat sore. Other times it feels like I just had an awesome orgasm. Sometimes there's shrinkage--especially if the workout didn't go, you know, A-okay. Most times though, like today, after the workout my penis hangs incredibly thick, long, and this doesn't go away for pretty much as long as I can stay naked down there.

Comment

I've rarely felt soreness or tiredness after a workout, rather the opposite, as in more sensitive and ready.

Comment

i had a first session today of 90 day newbie routine, i am having a pain in my above right side of the pelvic bone is not a heavy pain i think this is because jelq pulling the unit. is this something to worry or i can continue the routine? any advice will be appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by PhibbysHammer View Post
                            I've read a couple of threads saying that wearing looser underwear will be better for recovery, but does the same go for tight fitting pants? (Men's fashionably ones)
                            19/04/2011
                            FG: 4.25" +0.45
                            FL: 5.19" +0.69
                            EG: 4.75" +0.45
                            BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
                            NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
                            BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Working...
                            X