Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• testicular cancer...

how do you know if you have it?
    i feel something on my left testicle though am not 100% sure, please write back with good feedback!
    thx in advance!
    starting date:
    july 11, 09

length:
    just about to reach 6in.

girth:
    3.75in.

goal:
    8in. of length
    6in. of girth

In the past my family doctor and urologist have both looked for this issue and was negative. Either should be able to help you.

Hope this helps,
    Envy Of Men, Pleasure Of a Woman

Comment

Originally posted by eompow View Post
      Family doctor and urologist; either should be able to help you.
      Ditto.

Comment

Originally posted by xoaquin View Post
        how do you know if you have it?
        i feel something on my left testicle though am not 100% sure, please write back with good feedback!
        thx in advance!
        Check with a doctor to relieve you worry. Testicular cancer is a young man's disease, usually occurring by the time a guy is in his 30's. But when diagnosed early, the cure rate is very high.

Comment

I once heard of a guy who's left nut fell off from cancer. He said it didn't even hurt until he accidently stepped on it. *Snicker*

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
            I once heard of a guy who's left nut fell off from cancer. He said it didn't even hurt until he accidently stepped on it. *Snicker*
            jp.. I almost crapped my pants while reading that.. it's a joke, right!? :P
            19/04/2011
            FG: 4.25" +0.45
            FL: 5.19" +0.69
            EG: 4.75" +0.45
            BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
            NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
            BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Trust Batwoman: don't worry, it was a joke.

Comment

<3 BT <3

I didn't feel like opening a new thread for this, but I have a Q as well. Do any of the men here know any body with male breast cancer?

I found a lump in my left breast earlier this week after bball practice, and freak out, told my mum and everything( she's a nurse, so she felt it and said book a doctors app in a week or so). I reckon I'll wait 2 week to see if if it's just a swelling or something like that, and then go to the Dr.

One more thing, My breast are kind of toned(meaning not, body builder like, but I get compliments for them lol), so I was wondering if anybody knows how mens POST surgery breasts look like? (nice positive thinking or what:P)
                19/04/2011

Comment

Don't wait: go to the doctor NOW, as soon as you can. If it is just a swelling or a cyst or something, he can tell you. If it's not, you've got a 2-week jump on getting proper treatment. I know you want it to just go away, but wishing doesn't always make it so. Besides all the aspects of doing the right thing for your body, think about this: it is going to drive you crazy with worry if you wait. Why put yourself through that? Just bite the bullet and go see a doctor as soon as you can. If you mention finding a swelling or nodule in your breast tissue, they should be willing to book an appointment immediately.

My mom had breast cancer twice, and she is now in her 80s. It was very unpleasant for a while, but that was a tiny part of her life all told. I am high risk for breast cancer (given my family history) and I get checked all the time. I figure that the best cancers are the ones you can survive, and will happily (well, maybe not happily but you know what I mean) get treatment if I ever have to face that. Life is worth too much to not make every effort. So -- you found something a bit scary, and you know what to do: go to the doctor. And do it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
                    Don't wait: go to the doctor NOW, as soon as you can. If it is just a swelling or a cyst or something, he can tell you. If it's not, you've got a 2-week jump on getting proper treatment. I know you want it to just go away, but wishing doesn't always make it so. Besides all the aspects of doing the right thing for your body, think about this: it is going to drive you crazy with worry if you wait. Why put yourself through that? Just bite the bullet and go see a doctor as soon as you can. If you mention finding a swelling or nodule in your breast tissue, they should be willing to book an appointment immediately.

My mom had breast cancer twice, and she is now in her 80s. It was very unpleasant for a while, but that was a tiny part of her life all told. I am high risk for breast cancer (given my family history) and I get checked all the time. I figure that the best cancers are the ones you can survive, and will happily (well, maybe not happily but you know what I mean) get treatment if I ever have to face that. Life is worth too much to not make every effort. So -- you found something a bit scary, and you know what to do: go to the doctor. And do it now.
                    My mom said the same thing, about going now, and that they would give me an appointment immediately. Sorry to hear about your mom btw! Very glad that she made it.

The reason for me not wanting to go to the doctor at once is cause he will ask how long I have noticed the lump, and that it may be a hormonal thing some guys get. But by telling him that it has been there for 1-2 weeks, will I dunno gain some credibility? That in form of not being one of those people who to go the doctor thinking they have one thing or the other (doubt he will think that, since I've been to him once before about something else entirely).

All in all BT, I don't want to go right now because I don't want to make him think I'm one of those people who google symptoms and "self-diagnoze" themselves.
                    19/04/2011

Comment

Originally posted by upyours_norway View Post
                      The reason for me not wanting to go to the doctor at once is cause he will ask how long I have noticed the lump, and that it may be a hormonal thing some guys get. But by telling him that it has been there for 1-2 weeks, will I dunno gain some credibility? That in form of not being one of those people who to go the doctor thinking they have one thing or the other (doubt he will think that, since I've been to him once before about something else entirely).

All in all BT, I don't want to go right now because I don't want to make him think I'm one of those people who google symptoms and "self-diagnoze" themselves.
                      The last thing you should be worrying about is what your doctor thinks of your decision-making skills! Doctors care about people's health, and they would always rather see someone sooner than see them later in a case like this. So what if you didn't wait a bit before calling him? So what if it might be a hormonal thing? So what if you looked up information on the internet? You are not the first person to do any of these things! Your doctor is not going to care a hoot -- he's just going to be happy that you were sensible enough to come see him now. Don't worry about what he might think -- do the right thing and go see him ASAP.

Comment

That does actually make sense - as usual - So I'll see if I'll be able to book an appointment for the end of next week. Thanks again bt
                        19/04/2011

Comment

Good luck, and let us know how it goes. I know these things are scary but you're doing the right thing.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
                            Wow......................
                            Now, I'm going to have nightmares.
                            Pirate Diplomacy:
                            The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Originally posted by upyours_norway View Post
                              That does actually make sense - as usual - So I'll see if I'll be able to book an appointment for the end of next week. Thanks again bt
                              What did you learn?
                              I have had skin cancer and a lump in my scrotum. The first was scary and the second wa terrifying. The skin cancer was removed easily and I have a small scar. Plus I know what to look out for and I check myself all the time.
                              The lump in my scrotum turned out to be a small infection that cleared up wth antibiotics. I was nervous but I am REALLY glad that I went to my doctor right away.
                              REALLY.
                              GLAD.
                              Pirate Diplomacy:
                              The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Working...
                              X