Can penis get smaller?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can penis get smaller?

Been PE'ing for little over a month. I went a little too aggressively at first as my EQ decreased, so I backed off and am now doing about 20-30 minutes of basic stretching and about 15-20 minutes of basic jelquing. I PE two days then take one off. I have gained about 1/4" in girth, but seem to have lost about that much in length. I say seems to because I have a tough time getting a full erection when not having sex with my wife, so I haven't actually measured myself lately fully erect. Since I backed off I have again started getting full erections at night (other than the EQ, I had no other negative PI's). I am measuring using the BPEL method.

I did a search but came up empty regarding penis size decrease. I am not talking about recent gains that I lost, but rather the fact that when I started I was at 7". If in fact I actually lost some original length, is that common? I will be completely satisfied if I could reach a BPEL of 7 1/2"-7 3/4", and a EQ measurement of 6 1/4-6 1/2".
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Hey rbi99,
    Actually you can get smaller. Penile atrophy is the leading cause but other minor things can affect it such as did me. As I got older I gained a bit of weight and didn't have sex nearly as often. I had also stopped masturbating. During this time mine got smaller or at least "SHOWED UP" smaller. My first couple of months of PE have afforded me FANTASTIC GAINS which I attribute mostly to REGAINING what I had indeed lost (this is oppinion and not actually documented as it had been quite some time since I even thought about actually measuring it) But I'm certain that in a few days when I measure for this month I will show Good Gains yet. Bodybuilders who abuse steroids suffer penile atrophy and use supplements to recharge Testosterone levels. Low Testosterone and libido can also cause shrinkage but can also be managed fairly simple. Since you were agressive and showed bad PIs there's a good chance yours is due to that. Take a week off and rest and shore up your vitamins and minerals. Give it time to heal and see what happens. By the way, my wife is more than happy to assist me with an erection for measurement. (she's my bestest buddy)
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Steroids do not cause the penis to shrink, they cause your balls to shrink.

Natural testosterone production shut down and balls deflate like a balooon!, but using clomis or some other equivilent post cycle therapy will fix you right up...

The b.s about steroids shrinking ur dick is crazy. When you're on steroids your EQ is through the roof. You will have harder erections then you ever thought possible...

Maybe if someone was to abuse steroids, which does happen a lot, they would completly fuck their endocrine system and not be able to achieve erections at all... and after not using it for a long time they might shrink... maybe

Other than that, an educated steroid user who knows what they're doing will not suffer from shrinkage.

Comment

Originally posted by ajmarket View Post
        Steroids do not cause the penis to shrink, they cause your balls to shrink.

Natural testosterone production shut down and balls deflate like a balooon!, but using clomis or some other equivilent post cycle therapy will fix you right up...

The b.s about steroids shrinking ur dick is crazy. When you're on steroids your EQ is through the roof. You will have harder erections then you ever thought possible...

Maybe if someone was to abuse steroids, which does happen a lot, they would completly fuck their endocrine system and not be able to achieve erections at all... and after not using it for a long time they might shrink... maybe

Other than that, an educated steroid user who knows what they're doing will not suffer from shrinkage.
        Body builders and atheletes abuse diuretics on a regualr basis so thier muscles will show. Diuretics cause ED with continued use, ED causes the penis to shrink. About steroids which im against using if the body builds up to much testosterone it conversts to estrogen. To much estrogen may cause your penis to shrink.

As you get older unless you do pe your penis will shrink. Shrinkage for the most part is due to lack of use and decline in male sex hormones. Also poorer circulation will cause shrinkage as you age.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

"Bodybuilders who abuse steroids suffer penile atrophy" I'm certain was my statement. A statement which I made to set up the following statements of
          "use supplements to recharge Testosterone levels. " Low Testosterone and libido can also cause shrinkage but can also be managed fairly simple."

I appologize if I seemed to be "ANTI-STEROID" as it was not my intention , however for the record, I AM TOTALLY AGAINST STEROID USE to build over inflated muscle. I suggest that if you would like to Pitch steroid use, you should start another thread since this one is on penis shrinkage. If you have any tips or advice for rbi99 that are pertinent to his problem, then post those here.
          Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Thanks Phibby. I was afraid that my actual question was going to be lost. I do lift and have for many years, but I have never taken steroids. I am getting older, but I am definitely still sexually active, so if indeed I actually lost some penis size, it only occurred within the past month of starting PE.
            FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
            The Ultimate V (The UV)
            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
            Heated Bundled LAS
            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by PhibbysHammer View Post
              "Bodybuilders who abuse steroids suffer penile atrophy" I'm certain was my statement. A statement which I made to set up the following statements of
              "use supplements to recharge Testosterone levels. " Low Testosterone and libido can also cause shrinkage but can also be managed fairly simple."

I appologize if I seemed to be "ANTI-STEROID" as it was not my intention , however for the record, I AM TOTALLY AGAINST STEROID USE to build over inflated muscle. I suggest that if you would like to Pitch steroid use, you should start another thread since this one is on penis shrinkage. If you have any tips or advice for rbi99 that are pertinent to his problem, then post those here.

Steroids do cause penile shrinking if you go thorugh the entire physiological cycle. Once the excess testosterone converts to estrogen then you get penis shrinking as you slowly become a woman. The big problem in the world of body building isd the excessive caffeine use and diuretic use. These two if abused will shrink your dick in a heart beat. Im talking in excess of 300mg of caffeine.

This is why i support natural body building you dont get freaky looking but who wants to be freaky looking.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

The guy in the demonstration pics is on steroids and he has a huge dick

Comment

I didn't mean to sound negative. I'm simply stating if u know what you are doing and u don't abuse, you'll be fine. Like I said, the guy in the demonstration pics has obviously done some experimenting with steroid cycles and his dick is huge.

Comment

I didn't mean to sound negative. I'm simply stating if u know what you are doing and u don't abuse, you'll be fine. Like I said, the guy in the demonstration pics has obviously done some experimenting with steroid cycles and his dick is huge.

Not all bodybuilders use rhoids. He does not seem to be unatural in his build. The question is have you used rhoids? And have you thought out the end game of using rhoids?
                    Last edited by kingpole; 07-13-2009, 01:57 PM.

Comment

I've not used them (yet) I'm only 20. I've done my research and just by being here and educating myself u should relize I'm not an ignorant person. Anyonle who takes there time to research and ask "why" or "how" shoes more intelligence than the average person... so the ppl on these forums show a lot of intelligence by just being here... and not accepting what the so called "professionals" say when they deny that penis enlargement is possibly by any other means other than surgery, right?

I've researched aas and believe me I know the results of taking steroids at a premature age... I won't take them for ATLEAST 1 year. I'm young, my body NEEDS my natural hormones.

As far as the demonstration pics... kingpole, I look up to u as one of the more intelligent people in these forums and I'm not the kind of person to argue, but no, I don't agree his physique looks natural. Although its obvious he doesn't use them like a bodybuilder... I will, with 100% confidence say he has used steroids for recreational use... maybe a few cycles to achieve his desired size and then do what he has to do naturally to maintain that size.

I've been in the gym for years and I see a lot of guys come and go and thay guy would easily be in the top 10 biggest if he was to go to my gym...

There's a difference in bodies of bodybuildiers like ronnie coleman who use steroids regularly for competition purposes (who obviously have abused... and reaped the side effects of abuse... just look at their speedos.. they DID experience shrinkage) and the regular joe who does just a cycle or two to reach their desired size and then maintain it naturally (like the guy in the demo pics)
                      Last edited by kingpole; 07-13-2009, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Also sorry for the claims of being intelligent and then spelling like shit. I'm on my mobile, typing isn't the easiest.

Comment

I've not used them (yet) I'm only 20. I've done my research and just by being here and educating myself u should relize I'm not an ignorant person. Anyonle who takes there time to research and ask "why" or "how" shoes more intelligence than the average person... so the ppl on these forums show a lot of intelligence by just being here... and not accepting what the so called "professionals" say when they deny that penis enlargement is possibly by any other means other than surgery, right?

I've researched aas and believe me I know the results of taking steroids at a premature age... I won't take them for ATLEAST 1 year. I'm young, my body NEEDS my natural hormones.

As far as the demonstration pics... kingpole, I look up to u as one of the more intelligent people in these forums and I'm not the kind of person to argue, but no, I don't agree his physique looks natural. Although its obvious he doesn't use them like a bodybuilder... I will, with 100% confidence say he has used steroids for recreational use... maybe a few cycles to achieve his desired size and then do what he has to do naturally to maintain that size.

I've been in the gym for years and I see a lot of guys come and go and thay guy would easily be in the top 10 biggest if he was to go to my gym...

There's a difference in bodies of bodybuildiers like ronnie coleman who use steroids regularly for competition purposes (who obviously have abused... and reaped the side effects of abuse... just look at their speedos.. they DID experience shrinkage) and the regular joe who does just a cycle or two to reach their desired size and then maintain it naturally (like the guy in the demo pics)
                          I see a lot of guys in the gym that don't use rhoids and are huge believe me rhoids leaves a signiture on the user that seems to last for life. that being a projected forhead. You can optimise your own bodies normal human growth hormone by following this formula.

250mg of l carnitine
                          25 mg of orthinine
                          1600mg of green tea

Take at night before you go bed.

This takes a few months to show results.

The combination of carnitine and orthinine also increases your chance of getting cancer, not good. This is where the green tea comes in to lower that risk. If you ask me the any risk of getting cancer is much to high.

Have you bought the Tongkat yet? I left you a link to Highest Quality Vitamins And Supplements - Life Extension to buy it from them.
                          This will grow your huge hard erections and possibly help you gain muscle w/o steroids. I have a client over at another forum with chronic fatigue and has brought his woodies back pretty good with Tongkat. Nothing else seem to work for him not even ginkgo. He says his woods are up to about 60%, they were zero before.
                          Last edited by kingpole; 07-13-2009, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Not yet, like I said I'm on my mobile right now.

Ill research some good brands at lef tonight. I've seen a lot of good info on tongkat tho...

And again, sorry if anyone thot I was bein a jerk, that wasn't my intention about the steroid thing... I just wanted to kill the myth of any steroid use renders u small dicked for life..

There is a right way and a wrong way.

Just like guys who need hormone replacement therapy. Doctors have to carefully administer the CORRECT dosages of these hormones and the effect is almost always positive...decreased body fat, increased muscle masss, more positive moods AND most importantly for us at pegym to know... increased libido/higher quality erections and sex life.

Important note: people on HRT suffer from naturally low hormones... they NEED hrt.. when someone who doesn't need hrt takes steroids illegally the precautoions need to be taken more seriously...regular blood tests, proper post cycle therapy, dosages, carefully administered injections, clean and sterile equipment, etc...

Again, sorry if I came off like a jerk.

Comment

will your EQ get back when you stop the diuretics??its good my bottle is empty cause i can notice getting the ED.my moring wood isn't what it used to be!any suggestions?on getting it back?and getting a good EQ again?

Comment

Working...
                              X