Beginner gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner gains

I have a question about maintaining gains over a period of forced PE abstinence. Starting the very beginning of July I will be on vacation all the way until around the 15th of July. During this time there is no way I will be able to do manual exercises of any kind other than piss pulls, kegels, and stealthy exercises that are similar. Can I get some opinions on whether or not I will lose my beginner gains in a half a month?

I'm pretty pissed because this is the first period of time that I won't be able to work out after getting my quick gains of just over an inch. I'm sure anyone else would be upset if they lost gains so I'd appreciate any thoughts and ideas.

I have my vacation last May 5/1/09-5/20/09 due to some matters in home country and busy at work I was unable to do a full blast routine for 5/6-23/09, Luckily I did not turtle, just have some sex and piss full, my morning wood was completely gone and done some PC BC muscle training (I thank Larger for that, thanks larger) and I have anticipated those vacation so I have trimmed my routine, more like cementing.

Hope you don't loss any, piss pull and kegel and some masturbation might do the trick. Good luck
    March 4, 2009 BPEL5.25xEG4.5
    Short Tem Goal 6.5 x 5.5
    Long Term Goal 7x6 NBPL
    No specific target, no length and girth just a 100% EQ and a enjoyable session^^ but gains will be welcome :P

Comment

Glad to hear you didn't shrink at all, I will make sure to work the hell out of my kegels. Hopefully I will retain my new found size.

Comment

Originally posted by Thimsile View Post
        I have a question about maintaining gains over a period of forced PE abstinence. Starting the very beginning of July I will be on vacation all the way until around the 15th of July. During this time there is no way I will be able to do manual exercises of any kind other than piss pulls, kegels, and stealthy exercises that are similar. Can I get some opinions on whether or not I will lose my beginner gains in a half a month?

I'm pretty pissed because this is the first period of time that I won't be able to work out after getting my quick gains of just over an inch. I'm sure anyone else would be upset if they lost gains so I'd appreciate any thoughts and ideas.
        out of curiousity, how long has it taken to achieve that gain of an inch? what were your measurements before and after?
        05th June 09 - BPEL 6 x EG 4.5

25th June 09 - BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.75

09th July 09 - BPEL 6.75 x EG 4.6

S.T Goal - Sep 09 - BPEL 7 x EG 5

L.T Goal - Jun 10 - BPEL 8 x EG 6

Comment

Originally posted by irishlanger View Post
          out of curiousity, how long has it taken to achieve that gain of an inch? what were your measurements before and after?
          Before starting I was at 5.85 BPEL, that was in February of this year. Currently, I just tipped out at 7.00 BPEL on a very good erection. I didn't really gain anything until month two came around and then it just started growin right in my hands.

Comment

What is your routine? Your starting size is similar to mine but your ending is definately not...

Would you be so kind as to post your routine?
            2/2009: 5.5" NBPEL | 6" BPEL
            6: 5.75 | 6.25
            7: 6 | 6.5
            8: 6 | 6.5
            9: 6.25 | 6.75
            10: 6.25 | 6.75
            11: 6.25 | 6.75
            12: 6.25 | 6.75

Goal
            8"

Comment

I'd be interested in Thimsile's routine as well
              Don't focus on the destination but enjoy the journey!

Comment

Just check his progress log, it seems to focus on the jai stretch.
                Growing a Prodigious Penis.

Comment

Will you have time for edging? Edging can help maintain gains and keep your penis in shape, if you are forced to go a while without PE. Edging, kegels, and piss pulls.
                  Physiological Indicators (the original post)
                  Don't forget your KEGELS!

Comment

Nah piss pulls and stealth Pe should be enough to maintain your gains.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Hehe, I suggest you listen to Kingpole on this one. He's been at this for a bit longer!

Still, edging can't hurt?
                      Physiological Indicators (the original post)
                      Don't forget your KEGELS!

Comment

What are piss pulls?

Comment

Originally posted by Jelk27 View Post
                          What are piss pulls?
                          JAI stretches!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X