BC vs PC muscle - round 1, FIGHT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC vs PC muscle - round 1, FIGHT!

definitly overhyped the title of this post. All I have is a simple question. i noticed a post from kingpole a while back talking about the bc and pc muscles.

Whats the difference? (accurate, detailed description would be appreciated)

PC muscle - The pubococcygeus muscle. It is part of the muscle group that connects the pubic bone to the tailbone. Strengthening this muscle can result in stronger, longer lasting erections and better ejaculation. While this muscle in the male is the lesser, the BC muscle is the prominent muscle used in the kegel exercise.

Both are exercised. I suck my thumb to work the PC muscle more.
    "Why pay for what you can get free"
    How PE Works
    (8/18/08) BPFL 4.12 FG 4.37 BPEL 6.75 EG 5.37
    (3/08/09) BPFL 4.16 FG 4.25 BPEL 6.61 EG 5.25 After 7 months of no PE
    (4/13/09) BPFL 4.18 FG 4.50 BPEL 6.75 EG 5.5

Lesson: PE WORKS
    "We learn from failure, not from success!" - Bram Stoker
    PE90X Routine

Comment

Bulbospongiosus muscle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
      Pubococcygeus muscle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

During stretching exercises, we try to stretch the ligaments that attach the penis to the bulbospongiosus.

In your opinion guys, does the bulbospongiosus muscle get stretched out when we stretch our penises pointing up towards the ceiling? I think it does.
        Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Isn't that the principle behind DLD blasters? Using reverse kegels so you can get a better stretch or something of the sort.

Comment

Originally posted by Keido View Post
            Isn't that the principle behind DLD blasters? Using reverse kegels so you can get a better stretch or something of the sort.
            I do DLD blasters as part of my routine. With my penis wrapped over my wrist, and pivoting the wrist as I reverse kegel and I have wandered the same thing. However, I've seen a video where a person was doing these and when he reversed kegeled his penis came out a lot more then mine does. When I reverse kegel, my penis doesn't come out much at all but I still get a good stretch as I have noticed some small length gains so far, as in 0.2''.

Comment

ok thanks for the helpful info keido and figmint. as for the other posters, u kinda lost me when u started talking about DLD and reverse kegels... care to explain? im always willing to learn. thanks

Comment

DLD blasters is an advanced stretching exercise, don't worry about them right now.

Comment

I have never been confused about these muscles but now I am.

I just did some edging. I was sitting on the edge of the bed. I was closing to PONR so I started to kegel. I felt that I can stop coming but then I accidentally 'changed' the kegel to a different muscle and my penis ballooned! Well, that's ballooning, right? What is different to the first kegel I did is that the first one I felt a little bit everywhere but especially around my unit. Even the big veins bulged near the base of my dick. But the second style just ballooned my whole dick.

Even I touched with my other hand behind my balls when flexing with both styles and I could feel the muscles tightening.

I guess I am asking, which of these is PC and which BC, and how to isolate them when exercising? And are they both important in achieving multiple orgasms?

Comment

Hmm...did some testing. And read KP's 'finding your BC muscle'.

So what did I learn? When I touched behind my ballsack and felt the muscle there moving that meant that I was using the BC muscle. Okay. Check!

Now I tried lying down on bed. Again closing to PONR, I somehow focused more on making the penis bigger (read above). I felt like I am pushing more blood into it. The frenulum area really got huge!

But still I am confused. Firstly, is the BC more important in sexual performance? Or is it the only one we men use? And then the PC would only be for bowel movement? Why then when I do kegels, I feel my anus moving? Like now I am sitting on the edge of the bed and when I kegel, behind my ballsack the muscle doesn't really move but mostly it is my anus thus the PC around it.

I think somewhere I read that towel raises are for BC.

I don't know anymore. But when I just ejaculated, I pushed my penis full of blood by using my newly discovered style, I felt the frenulum area grow. I kept it swollen and then shot my load to the roof! That has never happened before although I have been kegeling while cumming. Actually I have always thought that when I kegel while cumming, the load does not fly that far as guys here say it would.

Until now! Something happened here tonight and I am not sure what.

Comment

Towel raises are essentially kegels with resistance. Reverse kegels target the BC muscles very well.
                      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Yeah Big Al! I woke up this morning and did some empirical research with my dick. I am sure now that yesterday I discovered reversed kegels and found the key to ballooning 101. Took a couple of months but I did it!

I have already been doing towel raises or actually, rice sock raises for few weeks, and I will definitely continue doing them!

Damn I am so proud of myself and my dick! It feels like I am getting to know him for the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by Elias View Post
                          Yeah Big Al! I woke up this morning and did some empirical research with my dick. I am sure now that yesterday I discovered reversed kegels and found the key to ballooning 101. Took a couple of months but I did it!

I have already been doing towel raises or actually, rice sock raises for few weeks, and I will definitely continue doing them!

Damn I am so proud of myself and my dick! It feels like I am getting to know him for the first time.
                          You're discovering the initial benefits of PE

When I started PE much of it was trial and error due to the scant information available at the time. It would be interesting, and I'm sure a lot of us PE vets would agree, if we could do it over again armed with the knowledge currently available.

BetterMan Penis Enlargement

AltPenis Free Penis Enlargement Articles
                          Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Gosh, I'm really confused now...I thought I was doing kegels right, but now I'm not sure...I need to do some more research...Love the idea of shooting to the ceiling! Thanks for this thread.
                            Starting stats (BP): 6.69" x 4.88"
                            Short Term Goal: BPEL 7" EG 5" Reached 21/11/10
                            New Short Term Goal: BPEL 7.5" EG 5.5
                            Long Term Goal: BPEL 8" x EG 6"

Restarted BPEL 6.7" x 4.9" 9/7/16

Comment

Originally posted by treefern71 View Post
                              Gosh, I'm really confused now...I thought I was doing kegels right, but now I'm not sure...I need to do some more research...Love the idea of shooting to the ceiling! Thanks for this thread.
                              I am sure you are doing them right. You cannot really do them wrong. If you know which muscle it is (stop the urine by squeezing the muscle and feel it squeezing behind your balls) then you are half way there! I found kegels for the first time in 2005. Been doing them on and off ever since. But now since September when I started here, I have been really exercising them properly.

I know it might sound confusing. It sounded for me when I found out that there are actually PC and BC. But it is all about firstly locating the muscle, then exercising it (you cannot make it strong over night) and then controlling it when you have an erection.

I read about ballooning two months ago and I remember writing to my log how difficult it is and how I have no idea how to do it. Now I know!

And try towel raises buddy. They really work magic!

Comment

Working...
                              X