Premature Ejaculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premature Ejaculation

Hi im new onto this site and just had my first session of PE. Basically i have my goals of increased size and stamina. I dont want to do edging i have a pretty strong pc muscle i was upto 400-500 quick contractions a day and could hold contract pc muscle for two minutes i just want tips to keep going the hours ive heard that a well trained and defined pc muscle can bring. I`ve managed to hold off ejaculation only once and i know this is the key too unlocking my potential i have read many threads on this but is there anyone who can give me tips from there own personal experience without edging or ballooning just kegelling?

If your wanting to last longer you should be doing edging and ballooning. I'm kinda confused by your post...You think you have a strong enough PC muscle so if anything you should cut back on kegeling and focus more on stamina exercises such as edging. If I were you I would create your own version of edging, you don't exactly have to reach the PONR, just masturbate longer and longer without ejaculating until you are up to a set goal such as 30 minutes or something. Sometimes don't even ejaculate at all so your body doesnt ALWAYS expect to finish during sexual encounters. I know that this has helped me last longer but you really have to do this for a long time until you really start seeing results because its one thing to masturbate and another to be doing the real thing. Try that thought, I guarantee it will help

Comment

Don't ejaculate to teach your body not to expect to during sexual encounters? Interesting. Any proof or theories to back this up? Just wondering bud!

Comment

Not sure exactly where I read it, but ive heard it from a variety of people/sites. Basically I think the theory is aimed at people who got used to masturbating and finishing in short periods of time. I know from my own experience that masturbating for somewhere around 20-30 minutes and reaching the PONR a couple times during but then sometimes NOT ejaculating at the end has helped me last longer

Comment

Originally posted by ThePeacemaker View Post
          Not sure exactly where I read it, but ive heard it from a variety of people/sites. Basically I think the theory is aimed at people who got used to masturbating and finishing in short periods of time. I know from my own experience that masturbating for somewhere around 20-30 minutes and reaching the PONR a couple times during but then sometimes NOT ejaculating at the end has helped me last longer
          I actually tried this today...think I messed up! About 14 minutes in (going for a 15 minute session), I didn't realize it at the time but I think I hit PONR, stopped stroking, and just kegaled. It really did not feel like much, and I kept a solid erection, but when I was wiping off the lube at the end, I squeezed my head to clean it off and a little bit of cum came with it...whoops

Comment

Edging/Stop and Starts are a form of conditioning. If you're accustomed to ejaculating quickly during masturbation [with a normal grip], you're probably going to do the same during sex.

During sex, you can pull out before you hit the PONR and give your glans a firm (but not painful) pinch. This will set the PONR clock back a bit. I think this is better than the standard "think about something unsexy" method to prevent ejaculating too quickly. After all, sex is supposed to be pleasurable for us guys too

Masturbating with a tighter grip will also decrease your sensory threshold.
            Last edited by Big Al; 08-17-2009, 09:10 AM.
            Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
            X