How has PE changed Your Life???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How has PE changed Your Life???

Hey everybody, I am kinda going of track in my PE, getting lazy and doing a half-ass routine. I am almost done with JP's and have seen great girth gains, almost 5.75 inch girth now, but have barely seen any length gain. I am looking for some motivation, and I read a lot of success stories in that forum. I just want to get re-motivated which leads me to my question, how has PE changed your life. Whether it is just boosted confidence, more positive, or even awesome sex stories which PE helped you in. Thanks!!!

It didn't do any of that stuff for me. I was awesome already( at least in my own mind). PE brought me here to meet a lot of nice people, to learn many things about others, how they feel, their outlook on life, their problems, how I can help them and help myself at the same time.All the exercises I can do without coming here; but I can't interact with nice people like I can here! Sounds like I'm a lonely guy ( which I'm not) but I do have fun. Hey have I ever asked you, can you make cookies?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

PE hasn't really done anything for me to change my life, but just coming here has changed my perspectives on things and made me more confident as I no longer think I'm well below average.

Comment

Well for one I sit around with my dick in a pump staring at a computer with thousands of other guys staring at the same website at the same time doing about the same thing an awfull lot, didnt use to do that before. Sounds nuts when I just read it back to myself. Oh yeah, I like to walk around naked infront of the wife on purpose just for the hell of it. Also have met a bunch of awsome people here at this site that I get to converse with freaquently. Oh, I almost forgot my dick is going to get bigger and that is a cool change in my life.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Boosted my confidence and lost my virginity
          Dec 10'-NBPEL 4.5" x 3.75"
          5/30/11
          NBPEL 5.5" x 4.3"
          BPEL 6.1" x 4.3
          6/30/11
          NBPEL 5.6" x 4.3"
          BPEL 6.25" x 4.3"

Comment

Confidence. Confidence. Confidence.

Knowing you will never be able to change the size of your dick: TORTURE.
            Knowing you are actually able to change the size of your dick: HOPE.
            Seeing your dick change: PRICELESS.
            STATS:
            Start (Aug '10) -- BPEL 6" x 6" -- BPFSL 5.75" x 3.5"

GOAL:
            BPEL 7.5" x 6.5"

Comment

wow, somewhat depressing, interesting, and funny, these are some interesting comments, please keep posting these, they motivate me and I loved the one about changing your dick: priceless. Please leave more comments, Thanks

Comment

It hasn't changed my life much any except alter my daily schedule to fit in the time for my routine (which I probably would've spent getting into mischief ) ... as Cusp said, I've met some really cool folks here - some of which I wouldn't mind meeting at a restaurant or something and just hang out and have some laughs ...
                Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Hasn't done anything. The only thing it has done is made me come here and get good life advice from the members.

You need motivation? You have made yourself a big fat cock there is the motivation.
                  Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
                  Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

Originally posted by MiniMe View Post
                    lost my virginity
                    Recently? Post gains?
                    Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
                    Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

PE has definitely changed my life. The confidence gained has been amazing. When I started PE I was unhappy about my size and didn't enjoy being naked. Now I am confident about my size. My knowledge of penis health has massively increased thanks to these forums.

PE is an amazing journey, very empowering to make gains through discipline, hard work and commitment.

I enjoy sex so much more, lots more sexual confidence. Ladies love confidence more than they love a big dick

PE is awesome, enjoy your gains guys
                      Last edited by closed291; 05-05-2017, 02:21 PM. Reason: spacing added

Comment

PE gym has helped me a lot. Definitely more mentally than physically. Great caring people, great fun, and a safe environment to be applauded and chastised in.

Thanks all
                        goal--Contentment
                        proactive's progress log

Comment

It has made my penis grow! In more ways than one. If it's just better EQ, that's fine with me because I can feel the difference. I also last longer than I did before I started. Your body is always with you. 24/7. So you better take care of it in every way. PE is one of the many ways to work it out.
                          BPEL - 5.75" ..6.75"
                          NBPEL - 6"
                          EGMS - 5"..5.5"
                          FL - 3.5"..4.5"
                          FG - 4..4.75"

Comment

PE made me realise that the size of my penis was only important to me, and that's fine. It might sound a bit clichéd to say, but I was a bit self conscious in the changing rooms. When I realised that no one cares about the size of my penis but me, then it was genuinely like a cloud was lifted. I mean, why would a bunch of guys a) look at your dick and b) care about its size and, most importantly c) if a and b were true then why would it matter anyway? What's the worst that can happen? Guy looks at your penis, thinks it's small, and then what? I wasn't self conscious about my man boobs...

So yeah. Made me realise that my size is only important to me, and I guess I got a bit more confident (ie didn't give a shit what people thought) as a result of that.

Comment

My wife has noticed that my arms and hands are much stronger the pre pe.
                              I came here for the EQ, but I stayed for PE

Dick Stats
                              Aug 2016 BPFL 5.5" BPEL 6.5" EG:5.125" EQ:6/10
                              Jun 2017 BPFL 6.5" BPEL 7.25" EG:5.50 EQ 6.5/10
                              OCT 2018 BPFL BPEL 7.75" EG:5.50 EQ 7/10

Comment

Working...
                              X