Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE & Smoking

Okay,

So, I'm a little embarrased to admit this, but I smoke. Weight lifting never inspired me to quit....martial arts never inspired me to quit... PE HAS inspired me to quit.

What I'm wondering is: of those PE'rs on the forum who quit smoking...did you see a gain? If so, what was your gain? I'm wondering if quitting will help growth or just EQ????

Thanks,

TallMan

Don't know. I haven't quit yet.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

LOL. I know JP. I love it....but I understand that it is probably very much underminding what I'm trying to do with PE.

Any other smokers or ex-smokers care to chime in?

Comment

I quit smoking for 4 months but have recently started up again. (don't worry, I don't plan on this little slip up lasting long) It's hard to say weather it'll effect gains cause I started PE about the same time I quit. I haven't been PE'ing the whole time I was quit either. (on and off) haha Let's just say I'm a mess when it comes to making a commitment with anything but I'm trying to change that.

I can tell you that I did notice a significant improvement in my EQ when I was quit but kegals may have helped with that as well. It's not easy when you're 26 and your girlfriend and the majority of your friends all smoke. I know if I quit for that long before, then I can do it again, I've just been having arough time with things lately so I slipped up. It's a good stress relief, but I felt a HELL of a lot better smoke free and I'm pretty disappointed for giving back in. It's all mental! Anyone can do it if they put their mind to it.
        Starting: bpel 6.5 - eg 4.5
        Current: bpel 6.75 - eg 5.2
        Goal: bpel 7 - eg 5.5

Comment

JP, I bet if you quit smoking you would grow a 10" dick w/n a year.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

What's up tallman,

You know I don't smoke, but I chew. I have since I was 15 and I am now 22. I can't say what it will do against PE, but I will say I am an avid gym rat and Tobacco has never stopped me from gaining. The most muscle I have put on in my life was between 20-22 (outside of puberty). During this time I chewed about a can a day. Now I am not saying this ok, we both need to stop!!!
            I grow in centimeters, not inches....
            Start: 11/03/08
            BPEL: 6.57 in
            EG: 4.41 in
            Current: 02/04/08
            BPEL: 7.0 in
            EG: 4.6 in

Comment

Hi,

I gave up last year for 3 months and I noticed the veins popping out on my hands!! My circulation was a lot lot better and EQ was much imroved. I wish I had the will power to stick at it so I'd say it will help to quit.
              Starting 1st Nov 2008
              BPEL 7.25"
              EL 6.6"
              Girth 5.5"

Current 1st Jan 2009
              BPEL 7 7/8"
              EL 7"
              Girth 5 6/8"

Short Term Goal (achieved after 2 months)
              BPEL 7.75"
              EL 7"
              Girth 5.5"

Long Term Goal
              BPEL 9"
              EL 8"
              EG 6"

Comment

What to let you guys know I chew and have for a while. Got somegains in just a month....check my progress log.
                I grow in centimeters, not inches....
                Start: 11/03/08
                BPEL: 6.57 in
                EG: 4.41 in
                Current: 02/04/08
                BPEL: 7.0 in
                EG: 4.6 in

Comment

what about e-cigs? only thing that goes in your body is nicoteen.. google blue cigs.

Comment

I was a smoker for only 6 months, I noticed much better EQ, better circulation, and over all just feeling better.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
                      Don't know. I haven't quit yet.
                      that made me feel SO much better!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X