Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi I'm new here

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hi I'm new here

    Hi all
    I join this forum cause its very good and has a lot of info.
    but I have a problem.
    My penis is a little bit bend to the left (just a little).
    I don't feel any discomfort or any problems and my girlfriend didn't say anything too.
    my question: is this normal?
    and if its not, how i can fix it.

    thanks

  • #2
    Originally posted by eyas999 View Post
    Hi all
    I join this forum cause its very good and has a lot of info.
    but I have a problem.
    My penis is a little bit bend to the left (just a little).
    I don't feel any discomfort or any problems and my girlfriend didn't say anything too.
    my question: is this normal?
    and if its not, how i can fix it.

    thanks
    Welcome

    Slight penile bends are extremely common. If your curve is very slight, simply jelqing with your right hand exclusively should clear the problem up.
    Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

    The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

    25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Big Al View Post
      Welcome

      Slight penile bends are extremely common. If your curve is very slight, simply jelqing with your right hand exclusively should clear the problem up.
      Dammit Big Al... that was an easy one...I was gonna answer it to that I could get some rep points...lol Leave the ducks for us newbies...lol
      7/31/08 Starting EL=5.5 Girth 6 bpel=6
      10/20/08 EL= 6.25, Girth ?? , BPEL=7.5
      1/04/09 el=6.25 Girth 6.12, bpel=7.5, fsl 8
      8/06/09 el =6.5; girth 6.12; bpel=7.5; fsl 8.125
      Forget the NUMBERS, I went from "you have a nice cock" to "you have an Amazing Cock" !!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by buffdaddy View Post
        Dammit Big Al... that was an easy one...I was gonna answer it to that I could get some rep points...lol Leave the ducks for us newbies...lol
        Quack!


        For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by kingpole View Post
          Quack!
          Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

          The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

          25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

          Comment


          • #6
            *Aflac.*

            I've got a Tiger by the tail.

            Comment

            Working...
            X