Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Length hard gainer

Hey Pegym friends,

Somethings I THINK a length hard gainer might consider ( using only manual exercises )
    This opinion is for those like me, that gain easy in girth and super hard in length, and wants to focus on length.

Do's

1 - warm up more
    2 - do fowfers
    3 - stretch for at least 2 minutes each pull
    4 - Only jelq with 60% erection or less

Dont's

1 - Never jelq with erections higher than 60%
    2 - Do less kegels
    3 - masturbate/ edging / ballooning less
    4 - don't do ulis

Well this is my opinion. What do you guys think? Please be totally sincerous.
    This thread may help some hard length gainers.
    Is your cock big ??? Mine behind yours disappears

Sorry, but what exactly are "fowfers"?

Comment

fowfer meaning

A fowfer is a kind of manual ADS

How to do it ??
      1. Your penis should best be totally soft, but 20-30% would probably work (a warmup beforehand is recommended).
      2. While standing, reach from behind between legs and grasp the head of your penis.
      3. Stretch the penis as far as possible either up the crack or under the cheek of your ass.
      4. Now, gingerly sit down on your outstretched penis letting your weight retain the stretch.
      5. Release handhold and enjoy a hands free stretch for as long as you wish (personally have not gone over 90 minutes in one sitting).

Comment

It looks like jewpepreseems is a SPAMER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JMM View Post
          It looks like jewpepreseems is a SPAMER!!!
          Thanks i removed his post. Now im going to remove Jewpepreseems.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by luismastro View Post
            Hey Pegym friends,

Somethings I THINK a length hard gainer might consider ( using only manual exercises )
            This opinion is for those like me, that gain easy in girth and super hard in length, and wants to focus on length.

Do's

1 - warm up more
            2 - do fowfers
            3 - stretch for at least 2 minutes each pull
            4 - Only jelq with 60% erection or less

Dont's

1 - Never jelq with erections higher than 60%
            2 - Do less kegels
            3 - masturbate/ edging / ballooning less
            4 - don't do ulis

Well this is my opinion. What do you guys think? Please be totally sincerous.
            This thread may help some hard length gainers.
            Lois,

1-You should warm up for 5-10 minutes
            2-When Jelqing your penis should be around 80% erect, anything under that will not be effective
            3-You can also do Fowler's when you are sleeping
            4-The most effective stretch is the A-stretch, holding the stretch for 5 reps at 2 minutes each gradually increasing the reps.
            5-After the stretching routine finish up with a cool down, use cool tap water on a cloth, apply for 5-7 minutes.

This is some of the routine that I have done over the past years.
            Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
            Some people see things, and say, "Why"
            I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

Dusty. Gotta disagree with you here man.*

Originally posted by Dusty
              2-When Jelqing your penis should be around 80% erect, anything under that will not be effective
              *80% is too high an erection level. 60-70% is ideal to move the blood bulge to the glans and a hold at the glans. 80% is risking a thrombosed vein or at the least broken capularies. Especially for newbies to PE. JMO

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

JonPop,

Mybe I am the lucky one when it came to Jelqing at this 80% level. I did start out at 60-70% when I was a newbie, but after to 3 months of doing it that way, I went to the 80% and had better results.
                Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
                Some people see things, and say, "Why"
                I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

Originally posted by Dustpan View Post
                  JonPop,

Mybe I am the lucky one when it came to Jelqing at this 80% level. I did start out at 60-70% when I was a newbie, but after to 3 months of doing it that way, I went to the 80% and had better results.
                  O.K. Dusty. If you had qualified that post, by saying;
                  "After you condition your Penis for at least 3 months, then try 80% erection for Jelqing" We wouldn't be having this conversation.
                  Gotta remember, buddy. Lots of Newbies will try anything they read.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Tks guys.
                    One more question. - as the BPFSL becomes longer, should the normal flaccid length gets longet too ??? Or not necessary ?

Comment

Originally posted by luismastro View Post
                      Tks guys.
                      One more question. - as the BPFSL becomes longer, should the normal flaccid length gets longet too ??? Or not necessary ?

It's longer, and not longet

Comment

why do you suggest no masturbation/ edging?
                        i do both once in a while (but not always orgasm).

since jelq exercises expand tissue by keeping the penis swelled with blood, why wouldn't masturbation involving similar techniques have the same benefit?
                        just curious.

Comment

Off course, as I mentioned on the first post which started this thread, it's my only opinion. Well I said that because in my experience I am a hard length gainer, and need to gain in BPFSL, so I must forget girth exercises at all. And masturbation/edging is more focused in girth. At least it's my thought.
                          BUT let me tell you that "less masturbation/edging" is not the most important advice for avoiding girth gains.
                          Sounds strange, but I need to avoid.

Comment

Working...
                          X