how important is sleep?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how important is sleep?

it was mention that the penis grows when we sleep but I have a hard time sleeping at night and when I wake up in the morning I can't fall back to sleep the total sleeping time I have is only 4-6 hours rarely 7 then I have to go hit the gym in the afternoon, so how important is sleep in PE? is it the same as working out with our body? that sleep in indeed needed if not size deflation occurs. is it OK to do PE when I'm tired, exhausted or lack of sleep? sorry if this thread isn't that important to you guys because I've been searching for my answers for months.

thanks.

Do this. Do your PE first thing in the morning. Do a lighter session at the gym earlier in the afternoon. Do nothing but relax for a couple of hours before you try to sleep. Cut out ALL caffinated drinks. Try going to bed at the same time each night. Do not do anything in bed, like reading or working on problems in your head. Take a couple of Tyelnol PM or an Advil PM and relax. Yes, sleep does heal your muscles and your penis.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Cut out the caffeine. If the pm's fail try melatonin. Do not take aspirin at night it blocks the bodies natural release of melatonin. This is an exellent subject matter so im going to bring attention to it. Grear subject matter. Sleep is very important. When ypou are sleep deprived it causes a lot of things. Like obesity! When you drive you have the coodination of someone that is drunk.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

If you want to optimize your gains in PE, working out, and just being healthier in general, get your sleep. If you're not waking up refreshed instead of tired, you're definitely not getting enough sleep. Try taking a short nap during the day. Even a 15 minute nap will help a lot.
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

When I was seriously working out, running and riding bikes I had a set time and a mental list of things to do before bed. This would get my body ready and prepared for sleep by going through these actions every night. This was my wind down period, I started this about an hour before going to sleep and most of the time it was just like hitting a sleep switch. Waking up at the same time helps also, it gets your body in a natural rhythm with your daily activity's and works with instead of against you. Sounds like you need a wind down period yourself, if your worked up but tired you will sleep but not get the a good quality sleep you need for body and mind to full recover every night. Good luck.

Comment

so working out won't adversely affect your gains in any way? And anyone know anything about creatine's affects on penis gains?

Comment

Working...
            X