problem with girth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with girth

watsup guy i have a question to ask,last 2 weeks ago i've lost my girth for two days and its came back,and today my girth is seem like is decrease again,this is my second time happen like that.can ya guy tell me what happen?...alrite thanx

Girth fluxuates I can go from 5.9"EG to above 6"EG down to 5.7"EG

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

thanx for a reply KINGPOLE,i've took 3 days off now my girth is seem bigger,man i tell ya this girth thing is different from the lenght gain, lenght gain is alway stay the same or its might increase,but the girth gain is very hard to tell...thanx alot

Comment

Originally posted by mostwanted View Post
        thanx for a reply KINGPOLE,i've took 3 days off now my girth is seem bigger,man i tell ya this girth thing is different from the lenght gain, lenght gain is alway stay the same or its might increase,but the girth gain is very hard to tell...thanx alot

Best thing to do is to watch for the averages to increase.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

how long does it take on average to increase girth using the clamping method?

I have been doing jeling for quite a few years with little gain in girth, and about .5 in length,

also I have begun using a traction device(4xaLabs), only a few weeks into this. For a long time I tried a lot of Herbal suplements, with only inproved circulation, and little gains. I have also begun another herb that may be useful
          as one ages and has a reduction in testosterone, (Tongkat Ali-Long jack 1:200 extract 300mgs-4 caps a day)-Longjack - Longjack has been used traditionally as an aphrodisiac and libido booster. Scientific studies support its use for this purpose and demonstrate that it is effective at boosting sexual function and endurence. Longjack is believed to stimulate the production of endogenous testosterone and to reduce the levels of bound and metabolically inactive testosterone in the body. It is believed to achieve this feat through the Leutinizing Hormone (LH) pathway. Consequently, users of Longjack commonly report an association between Longjack administration and increased feelings of well-being, increased sex drive, improved joint health, greater recovery from exercise of intense but appropriate duration, improved mental focus, and improved immune system function and reductions in body-fat.
          The ability of Longjack to improve sexual performance and improve sexual endurance will greatly assist persons looking to improve the qualitative qualities of sexual activity.)
          I am cycling 10 days on and 5 days off, hope this will help.
          current 6.5x4.5
          Last edited by uak; 09-05-2008, 12:54 PM. Reason: tongkat ali dose per day

Comment

They forgot to mention in their ad, that Longjack will make you better looking, get you that brand new car you've been wanting and guarantee you a part in a T.V. mini-series.

It's all bullshit. All Longjack or any other penis pill will do, is empty your wallet. Do the Newbie routine and save yourself a bunch of money.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

I felt like I was sitting through another penis pill commercial myself.

uak, what is your current routine, you my want to look at Kingpoles hard gainers workout.

Comment

Originally posted by uak
                how long does it take on average to increase girth using the clamping method?
                It takes exactly 137 hours and 16 minutes to increase girth using clamping, uh... on average.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

At most tongcat and ginkgo will improve circulation to the penis. I credit ginkgo for some of my girth gains. It certainly did not take away from it. But you also have to consider the things that rob from girth. Caffeine, beer, drugs, stress. To much PE. Do penis pills give you a bigger penis in and of themselves. Most likely not, they do help cure ED though. In conjunction with PE, who knows if PE and herbs work synergistically. The thing is penis pills are offly expensive and most don't contain enough active ingrediants to give you an inproved erection. I buy my penis enhancement herbs individually at the drug store. They are cheaper stronger and you get more dosages. The primary penis health supps I take are Ginkgo, Gensing's and Green Tea.

I not only take them to improve erections but they also lower blood sugar and blood pressure, especially the green tea. If anything I reccomend to all males old and young a must supplement and that is Zinc! If you are actively cumming you need Zinc. And Vitamn"C" for normal testosterone production and sperm motility and mobility. 50 milligrams of zinc and at least a gram of vitamin "C" everyday

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
                    They forgot to mention in their ad, that Longjack will make you better looking, get you that brand new car you've been wanting and guarantee you a part in a T.V. mini-series.

It's all bullshit. All Longjack or any other penis pill will do, is empty your wallet. Do the Newbie routine and save yourself a bunch of money.
                    I second that !!!!

Comment

You might wanna check this out

https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...not-alone.html
                      Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                      X